Few points.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Hi All,Im new to this forum...well not exactly new as i used to go thru the articles as a guest.

I just have a few doubts:

1) Wat r the points that r shown below the avatar..? how is it accumulated..?

2) Is there no thanks option in this version of Vbulletin.?

KS

Bye bye DFI
was a bit confusing....still finding the simple "thanks"a better option..anways will get used to it soon.

A.V.

there are points, levels thanks , awards , blogs , websites , arcade games group potals , members albums , gallery separately you name it we have it will take some time to know because we have almost everything thats available and we use the latest version of vbulletin with advanced interface and options , there is something for everybody on dfi u will like it here soon and yes dont forget the shoutbox its the only place where you have such an option of instant chat and friendly banter

also the facebook like button and comment feature with member mood and facebook connectivity no other forum offers so much to its member that i can say proudly

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Is there a reason I cannot post in the Talk Forumz?

A.V.

armand the takforumz is been updated to new level click on members corner subforum of the talk forum you will find all the threads and forums there to post
all updates will be complete in next 1 hour

Global Defence

New threads

Articles