Feminists lied to women about career and marriage

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Sakal Gharelu Ustad, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

The march of feminism continues unabated in the middle class sections of India. It has not yet attained the ugly militant form as in the west but given the popularity of the feminist memes among young girls, it would grip a large section of society sooner or later. The most important reason for the rise of this militancy would lie in failed or low satisfaction marriages for career girls.

Swati is currently working in Railways and is turning thirty in a month. Swati and her parents have been trying hard to find her a suitable partner for the last 2 years but it has not been going well as most of their calls don’t get returned by the boys’ family. Having studied at JNU, there was never a dearth of suitors for Swati where she completed her Masters before spending few more years to crack civil services exam and join Railways. She ignored most of the arranged marriage proposals during her Masters, but now finds herself on the wrong side. She jokingly says- “I look fairly decent so I think my parents are not doing a good job while they were going crazy with offers five years ago!”. Apparently, Swati is not the only successful women, who is facing marriage troubles in liberal middle class India.

To understand the genesis of this problem, one has to look at the destroyed societies of west. How did it happen in the west? Feminists brainwashed women that they can attain everything in the world i.e. both great career and great partner. But since feminism is a political ideology, it is hardly rooted in any natural phenomenon. And according to nature, for every benefit one has to pay the cost. So, western women blinded by careerism ignored settling down into fruitful marriages while bolstering their career till they reach their 30s, when suddenly nature strikes them with vengeance and they become unattractive to most males. While a 25 year old career women has bountiful options, which she neglects in her prime age due to feminist brainwashing, her 30 year old self sees a sharp decline in number of interested partners. At this age, while men might still be happy to sleep with her, but they lose interest in her as a potential long term partner. Unfortunately, she has to choose someone who is much below her prime age value partners as most males are still interested in other 25 year old girls rather than the 30 year old successful career woman. This further leads to breakdown in marriages later in their lives due to dissatisfaction because the loser that these girls marry does not match up with the charismatic males the career woman dated when she was 25 yrs old.

Attraction to prime age fertile women had been a very well understood phenomenon in all cultures until the march of feminism which denied nature and bashed it as a patriarchal value. Those who believed this propaganda are now paying the cost in terms of depression pills and failed marriages. But science has again come to the rescue of those who can remove the ideological blinders that feminism has put on their eyes. In an article published in Scientific Records, some evolutionary biologists have found the basic bodily features which attract men:

This information has been part of most societies before being lost to the attack of militant feminism. Waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) is a prime indicator for fertility and men are primarily interested in fertile women. This is what primarily attracts them to females and career etc are secondary choices. If it was only about career and money, then men would have married other men rather than women throughout the history!! The article further goes on to explain the importance of WHR:

But why is this even a problem for India? This is not a problem for India yet but it will become one very soon in the future. Career girls and their families are already feeling the heat in the marriage market due to ignoring traditional values and delaying marriage till they are 30 years old and un-marriageable. This is a big problem in China as well where 30 year old women are given the title of “leftover women“. And there is no reason to brush aside this problem, because this problem is already getting highlighted in news and blogposts. Look at the ideological blindness of this article in FirstPost, where the author bashes men for this problem. It gives three main reasons for problems faced by 30 something women:

The author is more than happy to bash societal conditioning of men rather than understand the workings of nature. Men prefer young women, not because of societal conditioning but because younger women are more fertile. But the whole point is that this problem is making inroads into India as can be seen in other articles like here, here and here. If it were not a problem to be 30 and cool, no one would be worried or write articles about it. But something is troubling and that is why the propaganda machine of BBC is already blaring its trumpet to help poor Indian women.

Unsurprisingly this problem does not vanish away even though India has a very poor sex ratio. The reason behind it is that the successful women and their families practise hypergamy and would not marry a beggar or anyone below their standards, while rich boys will marry prime age fertile women. So having wasted their best years, the reality hits the women hard. But by then it is too late and all they can do is resort to name-calling patriarchal societal values and shift the blame on men, while having made faulty choices themselves. If politically correct feminism champion societies of the west cannot force their men to marry 30 year old women, there is no reason why this can be solved by namecalling the patriarchal societies like India and China. If feminists ignore natural selection, they are opening themselves up for a rude shock. Their brainwashing did not help the women in west and would neither help them in India.

What is the way forward to this situation? Given advancement in technology and easy solutions to household chores, it is natural that most women will join workforce. But this should not happen at the cost of building future families. It is important for both the girls and their families to not ignore the forces of nature and give equal weight to both career and family. Career can be advanced even after marriage and there is no reason to turn to depression pills later in life to prove oneself modern and flag bearer of a stupid ideology which is disconnected from reality. You can be happy to sacrifice your youth at the altar of feminism, but remember that nature always has the last laugh and does not bend to anyone’s whims and fancies.

http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/07/19/feminists-lied-to-women-about-career-and-marriage/

3. airtel

airtel Senior Member Senior Member

Forward Ddeownload.jpg

let these promiscuous feminists die alone ,with their CATS .

The Tasteless GentlemanThis is.jpg

TODELU, aditya10r, A chauhan and 2 others like this.
  4. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Nature will take its course. These radical feminists women will be deleted from the pages of natural history, just like the human tail, which existed once, but has now no existence and exists only as an appendix.

TODELU likes this.
  5. aditya10r

aditya10r PHAK MU LUCK Senior Member

6. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

May be we should start a thread for broken hearted men to vent out their anger!!

@A chauhan

A chauhan likes this.
  7. aditya10r

if you get know my story you blood will boil like magma
    i am not a romeo sort of a guy
    an introvert sticking with my computer

8. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

No surprise she left you!

What's the story? create a thread.

9. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Well written article, but it's mostly the girls who start affairs. Yes now the trends are changing feminism has hit women psyche to such an extent that they take it as their right to have multiple affairs and ditch any man on exaggerated grounds.

Rather we should talk about the remedies and strategies available to the cheated men.

10. aditya10r

no need for a thread going to be a long one guys
    i will narate the story here 3 years ago
    i was done with my class 10 exams
    i am aspiring stock broker and a freelance coder
    i earn a pretty good sum on my own(12k-15k)
    a girl was in my class(obviously)(and she was a shantidoot also)
    i was a backbencher.
    loved sitting alone and enjoying my company
    given that she was the most beautiful girl in our school and the most beautiful girl i have seen in person.
    whereas me i am a below average looking boy
    she was crush of every guy in the school immedeatly.
    she was my crush as well but never ran after her like others.
    her best friend was my friend also.
    she introduced me to her.
    i bhai-zoned myself considering that all the brats were after her
    2-3 months after classes she started showing signs
    i was sorta confused.
    but enjoyed.
    during this period she became a good friend.
    i started getting attention from all this.
    on her birthday she invited me and few other classmates(out of 15 class mates 3 were boys including me)
    i rejected her invitation.
    but she insisted and said if you wont come,then there will be no party.
    i had to go.
    i went to her house and had bought her a pack of dairy milk chocolates(still remember the bill was of 430)
    at her house i gifted her the chocolate pack.
    after the party when everybody had left.i was preparing to leave.
    she demanded a samsung galaxy s4 pretty expensive at that time.
    i declined.
    then back to classes.
    her behaviour was changed.
    she was demanding expensive items that i declined stating that i just trust you as a friend and i have not spent that much money on myself.
    that day discussed these things with my brother,he said she is gold digger,
    next week she proposes me.
    i was happy,shocked and what not,i said yes,
    her demands raised as hell again and again i declined and our relationship(i do not if this is the right word) ended that very moment.
    2 days later in school she came to me,and seeked apology from me:crazy::crazy::crazy:

i said no(my mind said she is gold digger)
    then some more drama a few days.
    then a friend of mine informed me that she and my girl-----friend was planning to get some money out of me.
    that boils my blood.
    since then i have a selected group of friends and follow one rule------trust but verify

TODELU, A chauhan and Ancient Indian like this.
  11. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Having one bf at a time, is that affair?

We want gossip. Who wants to help here!!

12. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

You are lucky. And she was shameless gold-digger!

archie and A chauhan like this.
  13. aditya10r

such experiences have changed me a lot(in a positive way)
    i double check everything
    i trust very less people but the people i trust are the best
    i became an even better coder and stock trader after that episode.

Bahamut likes this.
  14. A chauhan

Didn't get you ?

Oh then it's just alright.
    You are lucky, one of my friend's gf after 4 years of happy time asked him to run away and get married and ran away with him to Pune where she asked some ₹20,000/- from him which he happily gave to her, to his surprise she ran away with another boy to Bangalore and married that boy:lol:

But this shattered my friend since he was truly in love with her.

The same happened to my own elder brother, after watching many movies with my bro and lots of expenses in 3 years, the girl eloped in a group of 4 from science college hostel, and married another boy. My brother used to cry.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Sakal Gharelu Ustad likes this.
  15. aditya10r

what a chutiya:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

A chauhan likes this.
  16. aditya10r

thats why i feel staying single and honing your skills is a trillion times better than going for a relationship and killing your skills and your inner self

spikey360 likes this.
  17. A chauhan

True but it's very tough to maintain distance with an attractive girl. Love is about how to and how much to maintain distance with your partner.

18. aditya10r

BTW started ..............................................................................................................

Sakal Gharelu Ustad likes this.
  19. aditya10r

i no more care about love,crush and other bullshit
    now i worship capitalism and acharya chanakya is my god
    in simple words the more money you have =the more sexy/smoking hot girls you will attract

20. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

21. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

What will you do if some nice girl comes into your life suddenly?

Do you run your QA tests and waste your time or hang out with her?