Female US Marines Fail Infantry Officer Course

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Two more female Marines flunk infantry officers training | Marine Corps Times | marinecorpstimes.com
Two more women have washed out of Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course, putting a quick end to the latest iteration of an experiment into which roles female Marines might be able to fill in combat.

The women failed the introductory Combat Endurance Test, a punishing test of physical strength and endurance, officials at Marine Corps headquarters said Tuesday. The latest class began March 28 at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Va., with 110 lieutenants participating. Ninety-six men passed the initial endurance test. Twelve men and two women — the only female Marines taking part — failed.

Damian

Well it actually shows that despite forcing armed forces to be more friendly to feminism, army made a smart move and just unified requirements for soldiers, so women needs to fullfill the same requirements as men. This is very fair I must say.

In Europe, most amed forces would lower the requirements for women so feminist activists would be happy. :rolleyes:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Well it actually shows that despite forcing armed forces to be more friendly to feminism, army made a smart move and just unified requirements for soldiers, so women needs to fullfill the same requirements as men. This is very fair I must say.

In Europe, most amed forces would lower the requirements for women so feminist activists would be happy. :rolleyes:
They would lower the standards required for female officers intake to keep the nationalist content of their Armies high as also to provide jobs to their own females...

Feminism is not that big a problem..... population profile is

Damian

You should consider feminism as problem to population profile.

It would surprise you, but in my country, there is huge group of well educated women that are very active in fighting against feminism which they see as dangerous to them, as women. I find this very interesting.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

EU has more women than men.Feminism is distorted today.

There are few jobs best suited to specific gender but Feminism undermines it.Feminists crying for equality in armed forces and then passing "lowered requirements" because they are "ladies" .This is nothing but satisfying ego.

Hypocrisy!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles