Feel proud for carrying 13/7 Mumbai blasts, Bhatkal says

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by Voldemort, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Voldemort

Voldemort Senior Member Senior Member

MUMBAI: Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal, arrested in connection with the 2011 Mumbai triple blast case, told the Mumbai police that he feels "proud of himself" for carrying out the blasts.

"Whatever I have done, I feel proud of myself," Bhatkal said in his confessional statement, recorded by the Mumbai police, a copy of which is with PTI.

The Maharashtra Control of Organized Crime Act (MCOCA), under which Bhatkal is charged with, authorises the DCP-level officer to record the confessional statement of the accused.

When deputy commissioner of police Kishore Jadhav, asked Bhatkal, as to why he wants to give confessional statement, he said, "I don't regret for the blast that I have carried out and therefore, I want to give confessional statement."

Bhatkal also told the police that he does not consider the blasts carried out by him as a crime.

The antiterrorism squad of the Maharashtra Police on June 16 had filed a 300-page supplementary chargesheet against Indian Mujahideen (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and his aide Asadullah Akthar in connection with the 2011 triple blast case.

Feel proud for carrying 13/7 Mumbai blasts, Bhatkal says - The Times of India

3. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Proud to kill innocents. And as an added bonus will get 72 virgins.

[​IMG]

mikhail and Voldemort like this.
  4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

There are many freaks in the world.

5. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

Sir why can't we just kill people like him instead of keeping them alive and feeding them with the taxpayers' money:frusty:.Men like him are nothing but a bloat to our society and hence should be eliminated mercilessly without any delay or sympathy:mad:.I just wish that our Govt. do the same thing like Iran or P.R.C. and shoot these bast**ds in public as this will surely induce a sense of fear in the mind of any potential jehadi....:shoot:

6. Voldemort

Because

1. He is still giving info.

2. We are not ISIS

7. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

China or Iranian people are united, good or bad they stand with govt (actions).....
    here in India, SICKulars are more active, many islamic militants killed daily in Kashmir/encounter in rest of India but not one sickular media mention they r islamic terrorists...
    These names (like Dawood,Bhatkal,Afzal etc) daily dose for many sickular Indians beware of Mad dogs&Is****** they are always want to kill u and be united :cool2:

8. Voldemort

If you would have been in China or Iran, you probably wouldnt have been able to post like this on the internet.

Sickulars AAP, TMC, SP, Cong are there because people vote for them. Blame the people and their ignorance.

9. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

I mean to say there is only one govt&one media in Chi/Iran so no 2nd view (forced unity)..........wt ever govt media says it Gospel truth

Sickulars AAP, TMC, SP, Cong ........... yes this is India (poor/backward/castism) we have to bare another 20 yrs :laugh:

Voldemort likes this.
  10. SilentKiller

SilentKiller Regular Member

Why not give him slow death with poison and let his victims (families and injured) watch him...
    next day we can say that due to new process introduced to give death sentence to convicts, something went wrong, we r investigating same.
    let all such A#@#$ be treated same way...

Or let take revenge and remove his P3|\|!$ and we will see how he gets 72 virgins...

We can still get info from him, treat him way he treated innocents..make an example on him...don't let him propagate his hate..
    every chicken has use for few days not for long..
    for me all FU#$ing terrorists r chickens..cowards.

jmj_overlord and Voldemort like this.
  11. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

I say give those guys lusting for 72 virgins a glorious death. who seconds the motion?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  12. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

Blow him up with the same explosives as he did to others and let him meet his maker and complain.

Voldemort likes this.
  13. blueblood

blueblood Senior Member Senior Member

You kill them they become shahid, instead they should have a long life with regular bouts of mental and emotional torture. I remember reading that in the late 80s-early 90s they used to burn terrorists on tyres in Kashmir until "human rights groups" started protesting.

14. Jagdish58

Jagdish58 Regular Member

Humans should get Human rights , not swine like bhatkals , Dawood , Hafiz saeed

First Govt should kick the NGO'S which are western funded

Put Luis Saurez in Bhatkal cell , he will make him even proud

[​IMG]

blueblood likes this.
  15. Energon

Energon DFI stars Stars and Ambassadors

He's not a freak, just a giant a$$hole who deserves to be executed because he isn't fit to live among fellow human beings.