Fawad Khan uses Harsh Words Against India, After Reaching Pakistan.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Fawad Khan uses Harsh Words Against India, After Reaching Pakistan. Those Who Supported Him Should Now Die Out Of Shame
October 1, 2016

Fawad Khan has given a gift to all those people who were supporting him in India by spitting upon their faces. According to the media reports two days before Fawad Take off his flight for Pakistan.

After reaching Fawad Khan said, ” My first priority is Pakistan. Pakistan comes first, indian person’s heart is so small. Only money is important for these people, there is no love for country and our soldiers.”

Let me remind all that a few days before Director Karan Johar was supporting this Fawad Khan and said that ,”It is wrong to oppose the Pakistani actors”. Fawad spit on the face of these Indian supporters.

When Fawad Khan was in Mumbai he was SHARIFF, but now he showed all of us his real status, so those who are supporting him in India just need to die .

http://internethindu.org/2016/10/01...ho-supported-him-should-now-die-out-of-shame/

Paki pig! What's Salman Khan going to say now? These Paki buggers come here to earn their daily bread as otherwise they would be begging on the streets of Porkiland.

To Fawad and his ilk in Porkiland.......

Just telling Truth

Don’t worry, we have previously produced and are now creating recent and box office hit films, analogous to Hollywood. And, he rightly said “ My first priority is Pakistan. Pakistan comes first”

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Don’t worry, we have previously produced and are now creating recent and box office hit films, analogous to Hollywood. And, he rightly said “ My first priority is Pakistan. Pakistan comes first”
That's OK. He's a Paki and has backed Pakistan, But what else did he say? This...

"Indian person’s heart is so small. Only money is important for these people."

Really? Isn't money important to him and his ilk who come flocking to India looking for jobs in Bollywood and wanting to make mountains of cash here??

bose

Country flag
That was the reason why we kicked his A$$...

Last edited:

Just telling Truth

As I previously said, why you bring religion in every debate? Indian Muslims follows same religion please try to avoid abusing Islam and Muslims. :frown:

bose

Country flag
End of Pakistani actors future in India ...

They will be treated just like your cricketers

bose

Country flag
As I previously said, why you bring religion in every debate? Indian Muslims follows same religion please try to avoid abusing Islam and Muslims. :frown:
What did that Pakistani bowler Sohail Tanvir said about "Hindu" ? Did you forgot ?

Just telling Truth

That's OK. He's a Paki and has backed Pakistan, But what else did he say? This...

"Indian person’s heart is so small. Only money is important for these people."

Really? Isn't money important to him and his ilk who come flocking to India looking for jobs in Bollywood and wanting to make mountains of cash here??
I think he was saying because he was referring to that India believes on democracy. So, why mixing of hate towards artists or on cultural exchange. Remember, when America fought a war with Vietnam cultural exchanges were there. Somehow, when emotions get hurt you have to say such things. (P.S: These were my opinions)

vayuu1

Country flag
OK and...

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Akshay_Fenix

I think he was saying because he was referring to that India believes on democracy. So, why mixing of hate towards artists or on cultural exchange. Remember, when America fought a war with Vietnam cultural exchanges were there. Somehow, when emotions get hurt you have to say such things. (P.S: These were my opinions)
He showed no remorse for our fallen soldiers, goes to show whos heart is small.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
IDIOT, democracy doesn't mean that one should help feed and make fatter the people from enemy nation who bear ill to the people of that democracy. That may be called moronocracy, but not democracy. Democracy means the citizen of the nation is given priority, and kicking out the a$$holes is part of that democracy. What cultural exchange? The only culture of Pakistan is blowing up innocent people or raping minor boys, and frequently goats or other animals. India doesn't need those. The artists from Pakistan is hate-worthy. They come here with innocent eyes to get out of starvation and then they go back to their own shithole and abuse the hand that fed them.

Yes, Atif Aslam's voice is good. But it was not that good that there cannot be anybody in this side of the border to fill his shoes. Same goes for all the pakis.

And, you remember it correctly first that during the Vietnam war Americans were not having any cultural exchange with North Vietnam. The war was officially between South Vietnam and North Vietnam and America was helping its friend South Vietnam. So, naturally they had cultural exchange with South Vietnamese. You may think we don't know history, but unfortunately for you the level of education this side of border is astronomically high compared to yours.

This, too, is my opinion.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Any authentic link or video? I'll not be surprised if he has said this, it is general Pakistani mentality. But I cant see any reliable source for this particular news.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
After reaching Fawad Khan said, ” My first priority is Pakistan. Pakistan comes first
And in response, salmaan khan and shahrukhan said the same thing.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Any other source of this news ??

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Pakistan is first priority then
GAAND MARAO...................................

IndianHawk

Country flag
Story of fawad Khan when we threw some chillar he came running to dance , to act , to bend backwards for our pleasure and when we kicked him out he went back to Porkistan with his tail wagging :biggrin2:

airtel

Country flag
He was playing role of Virat kohali but after Uri attacks his role in film MS dhoni was removed ..................

by the way .................the source of this News is unreliable .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles