Faster than Missiles: Russia Developing Space Age Fighter Jet

Country flag
As for B-2...
It is obsoleted as a concept and FUCKING EXPENSIVE for a combat unit, even very special one. So why to have such a budget buster if you can build and run more effective ones in much greater numbers?

My point was that even high tech does not determine outcomes . Sometimes too much (obsoltete) tech is more harmful than a capable pilot who has total command over his plane. Imo warplane technology may have peeked nobody doing anything exceptional in foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadeshi

My point was that even high tech does not determine outcomes . Sometimes too much (obsoltete) tech is more harmful than a capable pilot who has total command over his plane. Imo warplane technology may have peeked nobody doing anything exceptional in foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More or less agreed.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Tell me in detail. In reusable space shuttle , astronauts have to overcome g-force both at the time of escaping earth's atmosphere and re-entering it after mission completion. How do they do it? Obviously pressurised space-suit & zero-gravity space-capsule help? I couldn't get information by googling !!
Details can be given by some aviation experts here. All I can say is that a space shuttle doesn't and is not supposed to make hard maneuvers whereas a fighter aircraft is designed and built exactly for that purpose. Both cannot be compared.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Tell me in detail. In reusable space shuttle , astronauts have to overcome g-force both at the time of escaping earth's atmosphere and re-entering it after mission completion. How do they do it? Obviously pressurised space-suit & zero-gravity space-capsule help? I couldn't get information by googling !!
Space shuttle has always been send using rockets. They does have their trajectory and path determined even before lift off. Its true that the astronauts does experience a lot of force during lift off and its ascend. The same is compensated by the space suit. Similar sort of suit has also been manufactured for pilots of SR-71 to live through high G force at Mach 3 or during emergency exit.

When in space there is no G force acting on them because of zero gravity. The reentry too is as similar to lift off. They do fix there reentry position and angle before hitting the earth's atmosphere and in it too, the initial G force is been absorbed by the suit itself.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Space shuttle has always been send using rockets. They does have their trajectory and path determined even before lift off. Its true that the astronauts does experience a lot of force during lift off and its ascend. The same is compensated by the space suit. Similar sort of suit has also been manufactured for pilots of SR-71 to live through high G force at Mach 3 or during emergency exit.

When in space there is no G force acting on them because of zero gravity. The reentry too is as similar to lift off. They do fix there reentry position and angle before hitting the earth's atmosphere and in it too, the initial G force is been absorbed by the suit itself.
That is the plausible explanation.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Speed of a manned aircraft will always be limited by human endurance. High speed compromises maneuverability.

I guess defensive suite is more important than speed. You need sensors to detect weapons launched at you and means to defend against.

2 mach top speed is more than adequate in real situations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles