FAO Singh is king

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its overrated, roadside dhabas beat PWG hands down....
PWG has got great variety though, try Kaju Paratha
I dont like other fancy ones...aloo paratha with aam ka achaar is what i like.

standard of karims has also gone down although once i saw 8 or so european girls there in mini skirts that too in winter all alone. :rofl:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@bw Paranthe wali gali sucks.

@m Karim's jama masjid and nizamuddin's quality has been very consistent, some swear al-jawahar in jama masjid is better though.

The big problem in deciding which cuisine or city is better can be tough because the Indian urban palate is evolving whilst I believe the Pakistani palate is still very much rustic and earthen. Today for a person like me, ambience, service, presentation, quality of ingredients is as important as the food itself.

Pakistanis can't cook veggies to save themselves,though they are experts at mutton. Neither is there much demand for fancy westernised subtler desi food.

Why Delhi imho is better because we have the best of all worlds, we have some of the best muslim style traditional Indian food, the best punjabi style traditional Indian food, and the best fancy/fusion/innovative Indian food.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
List some good restaurants singh! not expensive ones...these days wallet is pretty thin.

and dont bother mentioning vegetarian ones 8)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles