'Fan' flops from monday onwards

thethinker

Country flag
http://shubhangel.com/fan-4th-day-monday-collection-box-office/5922/

kudos to those like myself who took a deliberate decision not to see hakla's films .
Another one of his - 'Raees' expected to get the same treatment.

So touching..

Felt like crying when asked to prove my patriotism: Shah Rukh Khan
  • IANS, New Delhi
  • Updated: Apr 17, 2016 14:46 IST
His remarks over the “growing intolerance” in the country created a stir in politics and over social media last year and Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that he became “sad” and felt like “crying” when he was asked to prove his patriotism.

Shah Rukh said at an event in November last year that there was “nothing worse than religious intolerance and that it would take India to the Dark Ages”.

“Whether my film (‘Fan’) is a hit or not, I want to say for the last time, I will not repeat it again, that there is no patriot greater than me in this country.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Haha you deserves this closet paki - Hindko speaking Awan, native of Peshawar.

Lately he even started to wear paki clothes.

thethinker

Country flag
Haha you deserves this closet paki - Hindko speaking Awan, native of Peshawar.

Lately he even started to wear paki clothes.

http://www.oneindia.com/2013/06/26/...und-for-pak-flood-not-for-ukhand-1245728.html

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan (SRK) was one among them who have been facing criticism for their inaction for the flood victims. Social media such as -- Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp had gone abuzz with rumours saying the actor donated Rs 10 crore for Uttarakhand. However, now it has been clarified that it was nothing but a rumour spread by his fans. The actor faced tremendous criticism as he had plan to raise fund for Pakistan when the country was hit by a massive flood in 2010.

The King Khan, however, has not come up with any charity show aiming to raise fund for flood victims of this country. The only message he left for his countrymen was a tweet.

Turning up to the micro-blogging site Twitter, SRK tweeted, "As insignificant as we are against Nature's fury, a prayer of Hope for all suffering in Uttarakhand. May Allah give them strength & safety."

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
http://www.oneindia.com/2013/06/26/...und-for-pak-flood-not-for-ukhand-1245728.html

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan (SRK) was one among them who have been facing criticism for their inaction for the flood victims. Social media such as -- Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp had gone abuzz with rumours saying the actor donated Rs 10 crore for Uttarakhand. However, now it has been clarified that it was nothing but a rumour spread by his fans. The actor faced tremendous criticism as he had plan to raise fund for Pakistan when the country was hit by a massive flood in 2010.

The King Khan, however, has not come up with any charity show aiming to raise fund for flood victims of this country. The only message he left for his countrymen was a tweet.

Turning up to the micro-blogging site Twitter, SRK tweeted, "As insignificant as we are against Nature's fury, a prayer of Hope for all suffering in Uttarakhand. May Allah give them strength & safety."
He is a bloody Paki.His close Paki relatives (local politicians) visits him in Delhi and with his growing age and popularity, he is becoming more and more Islamist.

Govt should keep a close eye on him.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
He's past his 'use by' date. High time he throws in the towel and retires.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles