Famous Pak Historian: We lost terribly in 65 war, our win is a "Big Lie and Myth"

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
who's Chakwal i dont know much about the war. i'm the wrong person to ask for an opinion
And, when an ignorant persons give his opinion on something he doesn't know, what is he called? What adjective is more appropriate wiseacre or plain stupid will do?
I repeat, India won 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999 wars. Pakistan Army was again and again molested and abused by our Army and they are craving again for our Army's magical touch..
That is some real magical touch man! :rofl: You taking lessons under @Mad Indian or @rock127?

DingDong

Country flag
then i shall not attempt to tell you other wise, you believe what you are told. :)
Why should I believe BBC, when I can hear directly from the horse's mouth. Plus I know very well how western media's heart bled for the major non-NATO ally, we were enemies, cold war stuff, remember?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Finally one Pakistani historian is telling the truth about 65 war. Soon the ignorant Pakis will realize the ultimate truth that their country can never be greater than India.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
War is won when a side gets succeeded in completing their objective.
Pakistans objective was to get kashmir.
India's objective was to defend kashmir and force the enemy to come on talk table.
I don't think we need someone's confirmation to decide if we've won the war or not.
The only excuse pakistani give is that losses of India were more than that of pakistan.
Answer to which is losses of Allies were 4 times the losses of germany.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A self deluding enemy would be an asset, unfortunately, this is just the propaganda for the normal Pakis, not for the establishment who are perfectly aware of what transpired, though with time, maybe the brainwashed madarssa educated guys have taken over.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Before mentioning those things like a utter FOOL why not spend some time to study what happened through various resources scattered on internet.Oh wait you might have read it but acting like a fool to show solidarity for your motherland Pakistan. :lol:

Your heavy tilting towards Pakis is not under question since we know you are a Paki.

Famous Pak Historian: We lost terribly in 65 war, our win is a "Big Lie and Myth"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
ok im commenting now are you happy @rock127. many historians have there own versions of what happened and people must respect their opinion, regardless if it right or not or if someone does not like it.
Why would a Paki like you admit anything.

According to you one should never accept any version at all even after using brain. :lol:

who's Chakwal i dont know much about the war. i'm the wrong person to ask for an opinion
We know what "opinion" are you going to give and that's cover fire for Pakis. :lol:

The info about 65 war is provided by many neutral people including famous Pak historian who accepted Pakis simply LOST it and a ceasfire saved their ass being surrendered.

We could have seen mass Paki surrender even before 71.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I repeat, India won 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999 wars. Pakistan Army was again and again molested and abused by our Army and they are craving again for our Army's magical touch.

Though you come across several articles don't just be a child and believe them blankly. Use your head.
And, when an ignorant persons give his opinion on something he doesn't know, what is he called? What adjective is more appropriate wiseacre or plain stupid will do?

That is some real magical touch man! :rofl: You taking lessons under @Mad Indian or @rock127?
No... I am not providing lessons to anyone. :rofl:

My words would be ->

"I repeat, India won 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999 wars. Pakistan Army was again and again Thrashed and Pummeled by our Army and they are craving again for our Army's magical touch."

Good one specially the cartoon... pleej always Mention me in such articles.

blue marlin

Before mentioning those things like a utter FOOL why not spend some time to study what happened through various resources scattered on internet.Oh wait you might have read it but acting like a fool to show solidarity for your motherland Pakistan. :lol:

Your heavy tilting towards Pakis is not under question since we know you are a Paki.

pakistan did start the war (hence why the US never intervened), and both did india and Pakistan fought together with no major results.

blue marlin

Why would a Paki like you admit anything.

According to you one should never accept any version at all even after using brain. :lol:

We know what "opinion" are you going to give and that's cover fire for Pakis. :lol:

The info about 65 war is provided by many neutral people including famous Pak historian who accepted Pakis simply LOST it and a ceasfire saved their ass being surrendered.

We could have seen mass Paki surrender even before 71.
pakistan and india politics was not in my history book. i never paid to much attention to it. tbh i did read about the kargil war though

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
pakistan and india politics was not in my history book. i never paid to much attention to it. tbh i did read about the kargil war though
And Pakis won right? :lol:

You are some retard for sure. At one time you claim you got no knowledge about India-Pak relations etc, visited Pakistan already and then claim Pakis won the wars and heavily tilted towards even the FACTS provided by Paki historians.

pakistan did start the war (hence why the US never intervened), and both did india and Pakistan fought together with no major results.
Now you are again giving me a crap that in 65 India didn't achieve anything and no major results.This proves you are either giving cover fire for Pakis or too retard to understand "War& Strategy".You are actually trying to show your brotherhood to Pakis way too much.Even famous Paki historians have started accepting the truth about 65 war. :lol:

You make me remember one case where I had a long chat with a Middle-East guy and he was hell bent on supporting Pakis since Pakistan is a "Muslim" country and Hindus are bad.After telling him how Pakis have factually killed the MOST Muslims ever in millions whether in East Pakistan,kashmir,Balochistan,Afanistan etc.

His views actually changed a bit that Pakistan is not such good Muslim nation afterall and Pakis lie a lot to their own Muslim Ummah for favours .

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
some retd. PAF gentleman has been telling the same thing(s) since years. can't recall his name. don't know what fate befell him.

blue marlin

And Pakis won right? :lol:

You are some retard for sure. At one time you claim you got no knowledge about India-Pak relations etc, visited Pakistan already and then claim Pakis won the wars and heavily tilted towards even the FACTS provided by Paki historians.
i only know about defence systems only. i know about some thing that you bring up. why would i be interested in india's or pakistan wars, do you know about our, do you know about the falkland's war?

Now you are again giving me a crap that in 65 India didn't achieve anything and no major results.This proves you are either giving cover fire for Pakis or too retard to understand "War& Strategy".You are actually trying to show your brotherhood to Pakis way too much.Even famous Paki historians have started accepting the truth about 65 war. :lol:
what i said both sides achieved no major results. if you want to talk crap to entertain your friends then go ahead. next time i will bring back your old friend the troll.

You make me remember one case where I had a long chat with a Middle-East guy and he was hell bent on supporting Pakis since Pakistan is a "Muslim" country and Hindus are bad.After telling him how Pakis have factually killed the MOST Muslims ever in millions whether in East Pakistan,kashmir,Balochistan,Afanistan etc.

His views actually changed a bit that Pakistan is not such good Muslim nation afterall and Pakis lie a lot to their own Muslim Ummah for favours .

wow, so did you convert the guy to hinduism too, or did you not go that far. True, some people back countries by religion rather than by merit. but india is far worse in how they treat muslims.

http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/weekendreads/the-challenges-of-being-muslim-in-india/ar-BBku0Jj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Muslims_in_India

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...as-hindus-india-jobs-2013129134443863250.html

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i only know about defence systems only. i know about some thing that you bring up. why would i be interested in india's or pakistan wars, do you know about our, do you know about the falkland's war?
To burst your bubble of sheer ignorance... Yes I know about Falklands.Now don't derail this thread to Falklands.You think others are also some fools like you who know nothing about others.:lol:

what i said both sides achieved no major results. if you want to talk crap to entertain your friends then go ahead. next time i will bring back your old friend the troll.
Only a IDIOT would believe that India had no major results, just because you saved your ass by ceasefire you are jumping now. :lol:

Trolling is what you are doing.You have a dirty Paki blood which refuses to believe that Pakis lost anything at all.

wow, so did you convert the guy to hinduism too, or did you not go that far. True, some people back countries by religion rather than by merit. but india is far worse in how they treat muslims.

http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/weekendreads/the-challenges-of-being-muslim-in-india/ar-BBku0Jj
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Muslims_in_India
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...as-hindus-india-jobs-2013129134443863250.html
Where the hell "converting" came? It's only you low level converts who think about converting since you are indeed a convert and think about converting others.

btw you are a fanatic hardcore Muslim the way you are shielding Pakis.Years of leeching on kafir resources couldn't change people like you ever.

Your lovely Muslim brother Pakis butchered millions of Muslims in East Pakistan,Kashmir,Balochistan and various other terrorist attacks in India.

Muslims in India are MUCH safer than your Ummah Chummah... see below how Muslims are killing each other and eating their hearts out literally.So stop worrying about Muslims in India and see what Muslims are doing to other Muslims in Middle-East and Pakistan. :lol:

Indian Muslims are MUCH safer in India! :lol: :india:

Muslims in Middle-East are running in millions to Kafir Land since Muslims are not safe in Muslim land anymore.Muslims are butchering Muslims all over.

Last edited:

blue marlin

Where the hell "converting" came? It's only you low level converts who think about converting since you are indeed a convert and think about converting others.
since you are on a wild nut rage i though i might as well join you.

btw you are a fanatic hardcore Muslim the way you are shielding Pakis.Years of leeching on kafir resources couldn't change people like you ever.
i dont shild anyone, you tagged my and called me a paki(and its not the first time). and now mods are not doing anything about it. i make a good contribution to the forum and then you come in.

Muslims in India are MUCH safer than your Ummah Chummah... see below how Muslims are killing each other and eating their hearts out literally.So stop worrying about Muslims in India and see what Muslims are doing to other Muslims in Middle-East and Pakistan. :lol:
to some extent yes but muslim will always remain in poverty and have been, (according to statistics)

http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_901_950/where_do_muslim_stand__in_india.htm

your picture is so fucked up in so many ways. now your comparing syria to pakistan!?
guess who's back
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 23.58.48.png

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

i dont shild anyone, you tagged my and called me a paki(and its not the first time). and now mods are not doing anything about it. i make a good contribution to the forum and then you come in.

to some extent yes but muslim will always remain in poverty and have been, (according to statistics)

http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_901_950/where_do_muslim_stand__in_india.htm

your picture is so fucked up in so many ways. now your comparing syria to pakistan!?
guess who's back
View attachment 5960
I saw your green monster posted above and first thing that came to my mind was a mad-rasa educated paki! LOL :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles