Fake heroes of Pak Jammu and Kashmir

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Ray, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Quite an interesting story about non entities assuming a sense of megalomania when they think they are doing some great 'military' act.

Likewise are the terrorists who assume command of a group and give themselves fanciful title as called themselves a Commanders this or that Tanzeems.

These Pakistanis are indeed dreamers.

Srinivas_K and Singh like this.
  3. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Pakistani misconceptions need to be broken down with facts and evidence.

I believe Hasan Nisar had in a TV show explained how during partition era Pakistanis usurped non-Muslim lands, titles and castes. Later during the time when Shah of Iran had friendly relations with Pakistan, many Pakistanis started claiming Persian ancestry and now with KSA suzerainty they claim Arab descent.

angeldude13 likes this.
  4. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

In one night they exhibited their bravery(in declaring themselves as Majors Generals .....etc) and got their promotions .....:troll:

5. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

So, they do have a confusion of their genetic composition?

6. anupamsurey

anupamsurey Regular Member

these are pakis, they genetically (as i assume it comes from their so called Arab genes :rofl:) they make Raye Ka Pahaad or Baat ka Battangad.
    watch paki media there are three sections. a section will portray pakistan as the best country in the world, and pakistanis as the best people any nation can have (and we know how it is exaggerated). but, i still regard these people as optimistic. a section is pessimistic they will find fault in every thing, and the third media is what i call supercharged mix of hate-fear emotion, they will blame others most notably India, Israel, America, etc.

ultimately you have generations after generations doing -------pa and having false notions about themselves and about others .

7. Hybrid Content

Hybrid Content New Member

Hi Guys,

Here's how baseless Pakistan's claim over Kashmir is. I'd like you comments and opinions on this.

goo.gl/rohA72

It discusses the UN Resolution that practically very Pakistani points, but none seem to have read.

I've got a PDF of the resolution copy if any of you want to read it. Drop me a mail and I'll send it to you hybridin [at] gmail.com.

#JaiHind