Fake callers from green neighbor

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys, I use an Airtel SIM. Today, in early morning I got a call from a number having starting code from +92.
I didn't knew that it's from Pakistan.
:pound::pound:
He first told me that he was speaking from Idea company( I surprised because I was using Airtel) and I have won 2.5 million ruppees in a lucky draw. Considering it a fake call, I ended it immediately and watched that code +92 was unusual for me. :D
I searched code from internet and came to know, it's from Pakistan. Later my friend told me that these are some cons from Karachi who try to heck your bank account by giving you fake offers. :lol:
How many of you have such experience.
:rofl:
I've still not given this number in police. I wanna talk with him again, if he calls me again.
:devil:

pmaitra

I get fake calls all the time. Be careful. Don;'t give out your sensitive details.

I had someone call me once and say that she was calling from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). She asked me to confirm my Social Security Number. I told her, if she really were from the IRS, she would already know my social security number. Then, she said she did not have access to it. Then I told her, if she did not have access to my Social Security Number, I had no reason to believe she was from IRS. I told her to prove that she was from IRS. She mumbled. I hung up.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Guys, I use an Airtel SIM. Today, in early morning I got a call from a number having starting code from +92.
I didn't knew that it's from Pakistan.
:pound::pound:
He first told me that he was speaking from Idea company( I surprised because I was using Airtel) and I have won 2.5 million ruppees in a lucky draw. Considering it a fake call, I ended it immediately and watched that code +92 was unusual for me. :D
I searched code from internet and came to know, it's from Pakistan. Later my friend told me that these are some cons from Karachi who try to heck your bank account by giving you fake offers. :lol:
How many of you have such experience.
:rofl:
I've still not given this number in police. I wanna talk with him again, if he calls me again.
:devil:
I got more than 3 calls last year .. Lol

johnnyboy

I frequently get such calls on my airtel sim... atleast 3-5 calls in a week originating from Burundi (+257), Pakistan (+92) and Liberia (+231). Its quite annoying... adding them to blocked list is of no help, as they come right back with new number. :smash:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Same here - numbers from Burundi and Liberia are common. However, the Burundi-Liberia guys usually give a small buzz or a missed call and wait for a callback. Pakis however, give a ring and wait for you to pick up.

Some days back, I did not closely look at the number since I was insanely busy, and just picked up the phone without noticing that it was a +92 number. Here is the conversation:

Me: Hello
Paki: Hello, mai XYZ lottery company se bol raha hoon, aap ne 10 crore ki lottery jeeti hai (I am calling from XYZ lottery company, you have won a 10 crore lottery)
Me: Ab busy hoon, baad mein phone karo (I'm busy now, call me later)
Paki: Suniye ji, aap ke nazdeek kaunsa bank hai abhi? (Wait sir, which bank are you close to at the moment?)
Me: Time waste mat kar, phone patak (don't waste my time, keep down the phone)
Paki: Sir, aapki rakam kisi aur ko de di jaayegi (Sir, your winnings will be given to someone else then)
Me: Maa chuda bhosadi ke, kisi aur to chutiya bana (Motherfucker, go and fool someone else)

After cutting the call I noticed that it was a Paki number.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Tele Jihad.

Must be a former Axact employee.

Alien

I had received fake call from Bakistan and Afghanistan and missed calls from Burundi and Liberia earlier this earlier.

Fake calls come from India as well! Usually trying to fetch your credit card details.

Today at 12:30 PM, I recived a call from an Indian number. Caller was a girl.

Caller: Sir, do you use credit card?
Me: Yes.
Caller: We are upgrding your SBI credit Card!? (I don't have a SBI card :D)
Me: Wow, is that so?
Caller: Yes Sir. Could you please tell me the expiry date of the card and csv pin written the card?
Me: What, are you insane? When are you expiring?
Caller: Sir, I didn't get you.
Me: Get lost bitch.

And then I hung up!

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I got a call sometime back.They told me I have won Rs 25 lacs and I should give them 10000 bucks to process the amount or don't know what bullsh8t story they made. I told them to deduct the amount from 25 lacs and send 24.90 lacs to me and they hung up. :biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I get fake calls all the time. Be careful. Don;'t give out your sensitive details.

I had someone call me once and say that she was calling from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). She asked me to confirm my Social Security Number. I told her, if she really were from the IRS, she would already know my social security number. Then, she said she did not have access to it. Then I told her, if she did not have access to my Social Security Number, I had no reason to believe she was from IRS. I told her to prove that she was from IRS. She mumbled. I hung up.
Well, as we are Indians, we have common sense no one distributes money in such lotteries but looks that pakis are such idiots, who are dumed by these pity tricks, so they thought Indians can be fooled in that way. :pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I frequently get such calls on my airtel sim... atleast 3-5 calls in a week originating from Burundi (+257), Pakistan (+92) and Liberia (+231). Its quite annoying... adding them to blocked list is of no help, as they come right back with new number. :smash:
Same here - numbers from Burundi and Liberia are common. However, the Burundi-Liberia guys usually give a small buzz or a missed call and wait for a callback. Pakis however, give a ring and wait for you to pick up.

Some days back, I did not closely look at the number since I was insanely busy, and just picked up the phone without noticing that it was a +92 number. Here is the conversation:

Me: Hello
Paki: Hello, mai XYZ lottery company se bol raha hoon, aap ne 10 crore ki lottery jeeti hai (I am calling from XYZ lottery company, you have won a 10 crore lottery)
Me: Ab busy hoon, baad mein phone karo (I'm busy now, call me later)
Paki: Suniye ji, aap ke nazdeek kaunsa bank hai abhi? (Wait sir, which bank are you close to at the moment?)
Me: Time waste mat kar, phone patak (don't waste my time, keep down the phone)
Paki: Sir, aapki rakam kisi aur ko de di jaayegi (Sir, your winnings will be given to someone else then)
Me: Maa chuda bhosadi ke, kisi aur to chutiya bana (Motherfucker, go and fool someone else)

After cutting the call I noticed that it was a Paki number.

I had received fake call from Bakistan and Afghanistan and missed calls from Burundi and Liberia earlier this earlier.

Fake calls come from India as well! Usually trying to fetch your credit card details.

Today at 12:30 PM, I recived a call from an Indian number. Caller was a girl.

Caller: Sir, do you use credit card?
Me: Yes.
Caller: We are upgrding your SBI credit Card!? (I don't have a SBI card :D)
Me: Wow, is that so?
Caller: Yes Sir. Could you please tell me the expiry date of the card and csv pin written the card?
Me: What, are you insane? When are you expiring?
Caller: Sir, I didn't get you.
Me: Get lost bitch.

And then I hung up!
A point to be noted here that pakistanis are getting in the league of Africans very fast.
In education and literacy.
Thenz failed state index.
Poverty has started increasing.
Healthcare system.
Terrorism, actually they innovator of this boon. :D
Licking feet of powerful countries and most recently, such crimes.
@maomao just stole my words. :finger:

pakistanis, somalians, burundians, liberians call all the time to do fraud!! No doubt they are a failed nation bloody frauds!!
@DEJAVU @Neo @Zarvan
You guys wanna say something? :devious:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles