Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

mayfair

An ordinary Noon league worker wouldn't dare do this.

This is either sponsored by anti-Ganja factions or stirred the establishment.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Both of these incidents are suspiciously happening around the same time. Im betting its the establishment trying to make these two look like jokes.
From whatever little time I've spent on PDF I get a vibe that non of the candidate have any clear support among Pakistani awam.

It's a death by gunshot or cyanide pill situation

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
From whatever little time I've spent on PDF I get a vibe that non of the candidate have any clear support among Pakistani awam.

Paki Military fanboys oppose all democratic political parties, these fellows are anyways not NZ’s political base.

NZ’s political base is rural punjabi folk, who are not necessarily on Internet.

mayfair

Yet Noon league won the by-elections recently. Shitistani aawam has no idea whom they want. It's the establishment who'll decide who'll be the next PM.

mayfair

i felt sad for these 2 paki jokers than i felt for kejriwal....
Don't feel sad for them. Feel sad for the wasted bottle of ink that could have been used to print posters trolling the Napaki fauj and print out their surrender pics. Feel for the poor shoe, now probably confiscated and rotting away as evidence, instead of enjoying a stroll somewhere.

That's the level of empathy these jokers deserve.

mayfair

Reduces terrorists and ISI agents entering India as patients.
... and the number of Napaki quacks travelling to India for a "medical conference"

But for that we can simply cut down the number of visas or insist on a guarantee by Napaki government. I dunno why we didn't pursue it.

I think this is another of private initiatives with GoI having little or nothing to do with.

aliyah

... and the number of Napaki quacks travelling to India for a "medical conference"

But for that we can simply cut down the number of visas or insist on a guarantee by Napaki government. I dunno why we didn't pursue it.

I think this is another of private initiatives with GoI having little or nothing to do with.
it is mata sushma swaraj ji's initiative to help poor ppls with problems

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles