Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Umar Akmal Gets Trolled By Fans After Posting Picture With A Bentley

Read Time: 3-Min

Umar Akmal posted this picture on his official Twitter handle.© Twitter

Umar Akmal has time and again split opinion right down the middle in Pakistan with his inconsistent performances over the years. Dubbed as the next big thing to come out of Pakistan cricket, the right-handed batsman has failed to live up to his billing and realise his potential. On July 12, Umar Akmal's career suffered another major setback after he was omitted from Pakistan Cricket Board's (PCB) list of players that received national contracts. The Pakistan batsman has been spending time in England, working hard on his fitness. The 27-year-old posted a picture on micro-blogging site Twitter, standing next to a Bentley, however, the post didn't get the positive reaction he would have hoped for.

Akmal, who has played has played in 16 Tests, 116 ODIs and 82 T20Is, failed to find a place in Pakistan's Champions Trophy squad.

He has been sharing videos of him training hard and on July 13 posted a picture standing next to a silver Bentley with the caption: "Enjoying London after hard work".

Enjoying London after hard work pic.twitter.com/N6U05mgAse
— Umar Akmal (@Umar96Akmal)
July 13, 2017
Twitterati didn't take too kindly to the post and instead trolled Umar Akmal for not getting a national contract and his fitness issues.

Tu aur hardwork .. hahaha
— latif ur rehman (@latifurrehman90)
July 16, 2017

From where did you get money to buy a BENTLEY ?????
I think you just clicked a pic with someone's car

— Jai Krishnan (@ImJK93)
July 16, 2017

Konsa hard work contract tu tuje mila nahi fitness teri hai nahi #HardWork
— Mushi Mush (@iMudassirAnsari)
July 16, 2017

can you tell me what the reason you didnt get centrel contract ?
— ali (@AliMansoor27)
July 15, 2017

Mango man!
Work Hard to get a job there as a Cab Driver as Ur future in Cricket is no more..
U don't deserve any place in the Team Now!!

— Khurram Abbasi (@khurramabbasi01)
July 15, 2017

nowadays you have nothing else to do except such cheap activities if you are not focused on your cricket..
— Muhammad Ashraf (@Muhamma12761316)
July 14, 2017

Umar Akmal even tweeted on his post asking fans not to make negative comments, but that had no effect as fans continued to unleash their wrath on the Pakistani cricketer.

I Love all my fans. A humble request to all fans please refrain from negative comments. Your prayers and support is always appreciated
— Umar Akmal (@Umar96Akmal)
July 14, 2017
Umar Akmal was the highest-profile casualty in the new contract list for Pakistan that has seen several retirements in the past 12 months, including of legendary veterans Younis Khan and captain Misbah-ul-Haq.

Pakistan splits their central contracts into four categories, with the A group the elite, and most well-paid, players.

gekko

There's no dedicated 'Failed Terrorist State of Turkey' thread, so I'm posting this here.

Turkish twat Erdogan had said last month that Kashmir is a multilateral issue and that Turkey would like to mediate.

This is VK Singh with Kurdish Peshmerga SF. Picture taken yesterday.

I'm not insinuating anything, but ya'll niggas can draw your own conclusions about what this means.

We have our 'K' problem, they have their 'K' problem. People living in glass houses...something something. Aur karo 'mediate' Kashmir mein, bc.

@Project Dharma @Razor

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There's no dedicated 'Failed Terrorist State of Turkey' thread, so I'm posting this here.

Turkish twat Erdogan had said last month that Kashmir is a multilateral issue and that Turkey would like to mediate.

I'm not insinuating anything, but ya'll niggas can draw your own conclusions about what this means.

We have our 'K' problem, they have their 'K' problem. People living in glass houses...something something. Aur karo 'mediate' Kashmir mein, bc.

@Project Dharma @Razor
Turkish foreign ministry later clarified that Kashmir is a bilateral issue and turkey has no role to play. Clarification came after the interview.

Yggdrasil

Country flag

This is VK Singh with Peshmerga SF. Picture taken yesterday.

@Project Dharma @Razor
Didn't the Turkish twat's government also recently clarify that they in fact confirm that Kashmir is a bilateral issue, and that Erdogan is an illiterate narcissistic drooling monkey?

captscooby81

Country flag
Last edited:

gekko

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

@Project Dharma @Razor
I thought something was fishy as well when I saw the news. The Indians that he has gone to rescue are suspected dead by the account of the surviving eyewitness. Also, why send VK Singh and not some other politician. Lastly, I think I see an Indian Army jawan taking the pictures in the news report.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Typical paki s having orgasm with goat s hearing the news that Chinese Attacked us in Doklam and we lost 158 Soldiers ....Kitna Chutiye banate hai yeh log bechara Paki awaam ..Now i understood why they so blindly believe anything what ISPR puts out ....

Chinese cross border rocket attack kills 158 Indian soldiers

http://video.dunyanews.tv/index.php...attack-kills-158-Indian-soldiers#.WWzOh4SGOpo
Bhai if it was 3 soldiers dead or something like that, you also do a double take and think maybe it happened. 158? :hail: Good thing they didn't claim they were killed by angels on flying horses.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Pakistanis are so faltoo that they released this news at odd times, which will have no impact on either stock market or onto people in general because they will already be cuddled and tucked in their bed by now. Pakistanis are such a faltoo people that it is ridiculous on our part to consider them worthy to be our enemy. I am glad that now we have China as our new enemy. This will put lazy Indian assess on work. Threat of war and on security pushes nation to great extent.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

@Project Dharma @Razor
Hahah its a straight middle finger to istanbul.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@gekko I have my doubts on your nationality.

Turkey is an important ally for India .

Other than Pakistan which is rougue terrorist supporting state Indians has no enemity with any other nation.

There are numerous occasions where turkey supported India and vice versa.

There are parallels between Modi and erdogan .

Long live India - turkey relations.

India supports democratically elected govt. of turkey.

Let's make one thing clear, except Pakistan we have no enemies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles