Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Brood Father

Country flag
Pakistan army has failed it's citizen time and again.. Not sure why they still trust their coward army..

aliyah

modi will be in US so there will be some terrorist attacks in Pakistan.so that Pakistani can show papa trump that they too suffering from terrorist problems. and dont take any adverse decision

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
modi will be in US so there will be some terrorist attacks in Pakistan.so that Pakistani can show papa trump that they too suffering from terrorist problems. and dont take any adverse decision
Should just blow up their own country to show the suffering :balleballe:

Lekin Sahi me yar what a Banana republic that country is :rofl:

lupgain

Country flag
Should just blow up their own country to show the suffering :balleballe:

Lekin Sahi me yar what a Banana republic that country is :rofl:

They have posted a video of Kulbhushan Yadav asking for Mercy plea to their COAS... the timing of this video is important to tell trump that look we are also there

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
They have posted a video of Kulbhushan Yadav asking for Mercy plea to their COAS... the timing of this video is important to tell trump that look we are also there
Bro is there something the GOI can do to save Kulbhushan, I mean he was accused of being a agent but he himself didn't acknowledge that right?

Willy2

@pmaitra ji , if u placed it in proper thread....

More good news from Pakistan, now it's from PUNJUB...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/123-dead-tanker-fire-bahawalpur-170625044522993.html

At least 123 killed in tanker fire near Bahawalpur
Local residents collecting fuel from overturned vehicle on national highway in Ahmed Pur Sharqia burnt alive.

At least 123 people have been burnt alive and dozens of others injured after an oil tanker caught fire and exploded near Bahawalpur in Pakistan's Punjab province.

The incident occurred on Sunday morning as a large number of people gathered to collect petrol from the tanker, according to rescue services.

Local sources told Al Jazeera that the victims were residents of nearby areas who were collecting fuel from the oil tanker, which had overturned after skidding off a national highway in Ahmed Pur Sharqia.

The injured were moved to Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital and other health facilities.

The death toll was expected to rise as many of the injured were reported to be in critical condition.

Fire brigade vehicles arrived at the site soon after the of the explosion and rescue operations were under way, the sources told Al Jazeera.

A large number of motorcycles and vehicles were destroyed by the fire.

Seems like more roasted porkis ....

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@pmaitra ji , if u placed it in proper thread....

More good news from Pakistan, now it's from PUNJUB...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/123-dead-tanker-fire-bahawalpur-170625044522993.html

At least 123 killed in tanker fire near Bahawalpur
Local residents collecting fuel from overturned vehicle on national highway in Ahmed Pur Sharqia burnt alive.

At least 123 people have been burnt alive and dozens of others injured after an oil tanker caught fire and exploded near Bahawalpur in Pakistan's Punjab province.

The incident occurred on Sunday morning as a large number of people gathered to collect petrol from the tanker, according to rescue services.

Local sources told Al Jazeera that the victims were residents of nearby areas who were collecting fuel from the oil tanker, which had overturned after skidding off a national highway in Ahmed Pur Sharqia.

The injured were moved to Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital and other health facilities.

The death toll was expected to rise as many of the injured were reported to be in critical condition.

Fire brigade vehicles arrived at the site soon after the of the explosion and rescue operations were under way, the sources told Al Jazeera.

A large number of motorcycles and vehicles were destroyed by the fire.

Seems like more roasted porkis ....
Made my day

=======================================================

Vikramaditya

Country flag
More than 120 porki killed in Bahawalpur and equal number is burned down when porki bhikari trying to steal petrol from tanker. A lots of porki running to accident area to collect sabab.
Somebody tell me total score in this 3 to 4 day Ramdan celeb in porkistan.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This reminds me. I laugh my ass off everytime a paki says that they get education in pakistan that Indians can't even dream of. Seriously, I really can't dream of this kind of education. Who would want it?/
All we know that Education Index of Pakistan is below that of sub Sahara Africa. Nor, we can see any Pakistan University ranking in tops of Asia.

All we find mere a dozen significant in "South Asia" against hundreds of India.

Willy2

All we know that Education Index of Pakistan is below that of sub Sahara Africa. Nor, we can see any Pakistan University ranking in tops of Asia.

All we find mere a dozen significant in "South Asia" against hundreds of India.
They don't care if their university within top 10 or top 50 or in top 100 , they are brainwashed ppl...
@Kshatriya87 is spotted their ingeneral mentality.....it's boosted because some muslim pakistani/indian immigrant in foreign land crack high education..score well and make some creative things..it's highlighted as "pakistani boy/girl did miracle.." ,like in early days and even still we take credit of NRI's good work...but unlike us they brand it Pakistani success and brand it as nation pakistan give them the opportunity .meanwhile those ppl don't give a fuck...and when they return ..they ended up 6ft below the ground ..and they were send their by relatives as they get "halal" education...

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
India me jitne suar he unko Pakistan me jane wale Indus me dal do.
#peacebeupontheprophet

SanjeevM

Country flag
Pakistan is a Sunni land. All those killed are Shia Muslims. Why kashmiris don't understand that Pakistanis will make their life's worst than Bangladeshi Muslims. I believe there is lack of propaganda machinery in Kashmir. Shia Muslims need to be made aware about the game plan of Pakistan. I believe there are some good liberal Shia Muslim teachers. They can be sent to Kashmir to educate Shia Muslims of the bigger game plan of Pakistan. Thereafter once kashmiris shunned violence, peace can be restored and tourism can grow.

lcafanboy

Country flag

AS it Is‏@amolhi 4h4 hours ago
Replying to @majorgauravarya
Its their surgical strike on english..

0 replies1 retweet61 likes

Mohd Nadeem Siddiqui‏@nadeemwrites 5h5 hours ago
अंग्रेज़ी हम शर्मिंदा हैं ससुरे पाकिस्तानी ज़िन्दा हैं ।

Ashoka Chakra ‏@ChakraAshoka 1h1 hour ago
70 % of porkistan have probkems with inbreeding, a study shows. Porkies have speech impediment due to this so may find it difficult to talk.

0 replies6 retweets6 likes

ravinder singh‏@ravinderssaluja now
This isnt fair Major. You don't have any rights to rape them mentally Already Chinese are raping them by taking over theircountry bit bybit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles