Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Yaar bahut din ho gaye............
Koi paki koi terrorist attack mein mara kyun nahi?????????????

Krusty

Country flag
We should finalize a day and just nuke them out of existence ,then no freaking country will ever bug us.
Yes i know human toll will be very high but it is better if that tool is on their side rather than our side.

My nuke map below .:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

View attachment 14816
Sadly nuking the pigs according to your Map means damaging the jewels of Indus Valley Civilisation... but that's another topic for another day.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
It is said that Mian Ganja selected Ahmedi Kuffar Bajwa as the head of the Uniformed Jehadi network because Bajwa had an IQ of 7 and that he said his favourite fruit is a Chicken!
But even Mian Ganja would have found it hard to accept that this Kuffar is a duffer who doesn't even know how to tie his shoelaces!

Quick trivia: The Kuffar was a recipient of the famous "Golden Dildo",awarded by the Uniformed Jehadi Academy (another well known recipient of the same was 400% Musharraf;who talks from his Musharraf)

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It is said that Mian Ganja selected Ahmedi Kuffar Bajwa as the head of the Uniformed Jehadi network because Bajwa had an IQ of 7 and that he said his favourite fruit is a Chicken!
But even Mian Ganja would have found it hard to accept that this Kuffar is a duffer who doesn't even know how to tie his shoelaces!

Quick trivia: The Kuffar was a recipient of the famous "Golden Dildo",awarded by the Uniformed Jehadi Academy (another well known recipient of the same was 400% Musharraf;who talks from his Musharraf)
They are just bunch of un professional military top brass.
Aur yeh log kashmir cheenenge hamse?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles