Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

OnePunchMan

Country flag

Hilarious Reporting on PSL Funny Pakistani Reporter
BC WTFFFF???hahahahahahahahha kya dikha diya ye ye kya cocaine snort karke reporting karte hain porki :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
and whats with the touching and cuddling:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: somebody is a closet GAY :hehe:

OnePunchMan

Country flag
guys would it be evil of me if i made a fake throwaway account on twitter just to post this GIF at the twitter account of the agents family member??:notsure::lehappy:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Alhamdulillah!!!!! 72 virgins

Look at that second guy jumping in background ( white dress).
This reminds me ...a girl jumps when she gets something special or surprise by her bf / a small rat passing near a woman.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

mavles ihctep

A sane pakistani's frustration over CPEC:biggrin2:
Investment should be encouraged but loan is definitely not the right way to go specially for making projects that do not generate income for the state. CPEC is comprised mainly of loan because pmln govt has guaranteed a certain % ROI on all power plants. Therefore, no matter what the price of the electricity produced by these plants, pakistanis will have to buy all of it to generate the guaranteed ROI for chinese investors. This is the very definition of bonded labor.

In 1615, Sir Thomas Roe reached the court of the Mughal Emperor, Jahangir, as the emissary of King James I , and gained for the British the right to establish a factory at Surat. History is repeating itself before our very own eyes. CPEC has East India company written all over it. Pakistan's SME, exports and manufacturing industry will finish they day china starts dumping its goods in gawader.

If you study history you will realize that punjabi nation has always been slaves of foreign powers. From Alexander to Mughals all conquerors faced no resistance in punjab. Slavery has become part of punjabi DNA. They just dont know any other way to progress apart from doing TC whether it being of a local chaudhry, USA, KSA or now China. Name me one prominent punjabi freedom fighter, leader or even conqueror apart from Ranjit Singh in the entire history of subcontinent. Keep in mind that by population size, punjabis comprise the largest ethnic groups in sub continent so they should have produced dozens of great leaders and conquers that ruled sub continent. However, these folks are born to follow and this is exactly what they are doing for the last 65 years - following orders of foreign powers like USA, KSA, China. Punjabi doesn't want to become the next USA, China but instead he wants to become an obedient slave USA or China.

While most punjabis have no problem following orders, for rest of pakistanis this is a big problem and this is the root cause of many conflicts facing Pakistan. mahajirs and bengalis wanted to create pakistan to get out of slavery of british and hindus. Similarly pashtuns and baloch have never been ruled by an outside force. Bengalis realized quickly what was happening and left pakistan in 1971 after an armed struggle. Today they are ahead of pakistan in almost every socio-economic indicator. But the predominantly punjabi army didnt learn any lesson and is busy fighting baloch (bugti) and pashtun tribes (wazirs and mehsuds). War against TTP (mainly wazir and mehsud tribes) has gone on for over 10 years. Baloch insurgency has been going on for over 10 years as well. Neither baloch nor pashtun will ever surrender so these wars will go on forever while punjabis continue blaming india, israel and iran instead of resolving the dispute.

Punjabis will ultimately lead pakistan to become a colony of China or USA or any other super-power of the future. They have no clue about dignity, delayed gratification and sacrifice. All they know is instant gratification, mitti pao and muk muka. They have a bad herd mentality and are totally inept in pressure situations that test character and leadership.

charlie

Country flag
At the end they talk about playing PSL in pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles