Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

3deffect

Country flag

Everything you wanted to know about '72 Virgins in Paradise':bs::bs:

charlie

Country flag

On PDF there is thread on how air india staff have been taking breakfast with them in a box, someone was talking about etiquette's. Most of them never visited hotels or never went to attend etiquettes class I am sure as they have no clue of what they are talking. typical PDF.

charlie

Country flag

Everything you wanted to know about '72 Virgins in Paradise':bs::bs:
I can understand that for men, but what do women get ? what will they do with 72 virgins ? do they become lesbian ? isn't lesbian banned in Islam ?

well it's silly if you think if you need to have sex at age of 12 or 13 and when you are horny just blow yourself up and enjoy the 72 virgins rather then fuking wasting your time in dating, marrying and all the other BS and drama.

3deffect

Country flag
These half dick porkis are the same no matter where they go
its a reason that muslims dissapear from world slowly and i love that..army should carry cow piss with them when they capture terrorsit (which is ofcouse muslim) drink them cow piss..

all i can say god bless america who killling muslims

Kshatriya87

Country flag

On PDF there is thread on how air india staff have been taking breakfast with them in a box, someone was talking about etiquette's. Most of them never visited hotels or never went to attend etiquettes class I am sure as they have no clue of what they are talking. typical PDF.

salo ke liye sab haram hota hai.. lekin host country ka paisa lene ke time pe haram nai lagta..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles