Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

charlie

Country flag

I know this was going to happen one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezxFZ77vhk
Even tried to hide his video

Well the cheapness just shows up.

Again being cheap flaunting that he came from first class to business class.

he was asking for it

A thug fight turning into Pakistani bravery, only Pakistani can think like that.

Last edited:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

I know this was going to happen one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezxFZ77vhk
Even tried to hide his video

Well the cheapness just shows up.

Again being cheap flaunting that he came from first class to business class.

he was asking for it

A thug fight turning into Pakistani bravery, only Pakistani can think like that.
Self delete................................................

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Amir Liaqat Shows Pakistani Missiles Power To India - Pakistan Sy Panga Na Lena Warna Maray Jao Gay

Amir Liaqat WARNING To India - Pakistan will Break India into Pieces If Pakistan India WAR Happens

Zaid Hamid ka varis mil gaya!!

Brood Father

Country flag
Amir Liaqat Shows Pakistani Missiles Power To India - Pakistan Sy Panga Na Lena Warna Maray Jao Gay

Amir Liaqat WARNING To India - Pakistan will Break India into Pieces If Pakistan India WAR Happens

Completely related
Jahil kaum mulk ke liye sabse Badi liability hai or dushman ke liye sabsa bada nazrana
Carry on Amir liyakat ...Tum jaise jahil or hon Pakistan mein aise hum dua kartein hain

Kshatriya87

Country flag

I stopped watching after just 1 minute. Their news is nothing but 1 guy talking ridiculous shit for an hour. There is no sense. chutiye mafik bakwaas bolte rehte hai.. no technality, no facts,.. In the first minute itself he calls IA as nakabil. How? Why? no reason..

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag

Indian Missiles are much better than the missiles of these goat humping sand ******s(no offense to any non muslim black)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Last time he explained me how Pakistan is a global power and now this:
"First explain to me how is bieng a jihadist a bad thing, there are 1.5 billion muslims around the world and jihad is our spiritual duty, first go look up what true jihad is before using that word carelessly, its not jihad when a group of faithless mercaneries fighting for money grow beards and start blowing themselves up controlled by mosad, raw and cia, beta jihad is what pakistan army does, pray to ur bhagwan or whatever that u never encounter a true muslim jihadi army or u will pee in ur pants, dont confuse these ttp and isis goons with jihad, all of these organizations are intelliegnece agency controlled with local thugs and criminals as recruits and intel servicemen as handlers who are well versed in sophisticated brainwashing techinques involving drugs etc, the islamic jihad strictly forbids any kind of murder of woman children elderly etc moreover one is only allowed to kill enemy combatants as long as they raise arms or dont surrender, even prisoners have to be treated with the highest regard, i u dont believe me look up the quranic pronciples for jihad and prophet(pbuh)'s guidelines for war, the word of jihad is bieng used in western propoganda to tame and dim down and slander islam cause they fear islam and see it as a contender to thier global domination, its onky been 150 yrs since the muslims were a global superpower with half the world under one caliphs control, they remeber that and hence from time to time they launch a war on islam to keep it in check but guess what the bottle is full and will spill over soon.."

vinuzap

which chutiya has written this

1.5 billion muslims recognized them as convert (from bhagwan origin)and hardly any recognition , did they got kashmir or saved bangladesh from this army or any 1.5 billion muslims support them

jihadist where thrown out from afghanistan and baghdadi has been mauled , did they saved them in palestine or xin -jiaing in china

what it resulted :

pakistanis being involved in all terror activities throughout the world

pakistan shamelessly calling them as indian to avoid embarassment in western countries

jihadists army facing fight with iran and afghanistan(islamic brotheren)

jihadi army is engaged in pimping (doing dalla giri)

jihadi army surviving on business of opium

a global powe is not a country which can't survive on aid for one month it is called beggars and beggars can't be choosers

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
beta jihad is what pakistan army does, pray to ur bhagwan or whatever that u never encounter a true muslim jihadi army
90000 true jehadi peed their pants and surrender in 1971. True jehadi pakistan army spokesperson wants to have "peace" with kafir India.

Why porki ignoring kuran if they are true jehadi they should attack India to convert all Hindu kafir . But they want peace . Kuran be damned:pound::pound::pound:

All porki who want peace are a disgrace to muhhammad they don't want to die in hand of kafir so the kuran ordained gazwa e hind is postponed indefinitely.

Some day Allah may grant them balls to die fighting India rather then live like coward porki :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
All atoms vibrate. Women are made of atoms. Hence women vibrate all the time. This is Haram. Kill all the women. :hail:
Now let's get serious.

I think it was 'Yavanas' who're responsible of our conservative society.In ancient times,we had sexual idols in our Mandirs (Dholera's Surya Mandir,Konark Mandir etc.) and whole world knows about Kamasutra.Even Mahabharat has depiction of sexual acts.

Then came these assholes,Christians and Muzzies (Remember,'No Sex Please,We're British!' ?) and ruined everything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles