Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Though it's an old video,See how 'Fraandship' between china and bakistan is stronger than mountains,deeper than oceans and so on...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is a wrong list issue by ISI.The original list was:-

1.How to fuck a goat
2.Is my goat pregnant
3.goat sex vs camel sex
4.How to make sure the goat stays loyal to its donkey
5.how to make a bomb with mentos and coke
6.new stickers for you ak
7.10 reasons to blow up yourself and be cool
8.download bollywood songs
9.download bollywood movies
10.how to smell good without taking a shower.

If you think i am making things up..look what pakistan watches

Dude, list I posted was Youtube's official release. List you posted was Google list, which btw has been posted on this thread many times.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Analyse these two Videos and see which things Pakis 'do better' than Indians.
What a load of horse shit is this? Dense cities? Support for palestine? These are the things that porkis lead us in?

kya chutiyapa hai BC

I would anytime take less dense but more number of cities across the country rather than having 1 or 2 major dense cities in the entire country which leaves them susceptible to target and destroy easily.

Tanks? The video talks about T-72 tanks. What about T-90 bhishma? Needless to say, their tanks wouldn't last once our attack helicopters come in picture.

I can keep going, but whats the point?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
whats the point?
The point is,See how people around the World regards Pakis and their so called 'Achievements'.Some times you need to 'read between the lines' to understand real meaning of the thing.(T-72 vs Al-Khalid ? Denser cities ? meh rehne hi do.)

Though,to be honest I'd like to see such achievements in various sports in our nation.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The point is,See how people around the World regards Pakis and their so called 'Achievements'.Some times you need to 'read between the lines' to understand real meaning of the thing.(T-72 vs Al-Khalid ? Denser cities ? meh rehne hi do.)

Though,to be honest I'd like to see such achievements in various sports in our nation.

Check this, the same channel shows 10 Future super power countries. porkistan is not there. INDIA is no. 1.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pureumang Zardari goes around t with bowl to enrich himself. What Pakistan has you don’t. The Dollar is worthless piece of paper. Both China and India will be crumbling when dollar crashes to nothing. Whatever reserve you hold in India or any where else would be worth nothing. Just as the few Americans (or un-American) has robbed the innocent American people, same way they will rob you of your worthless holding and you would be crumbling. A poor man on the street knows how to survive, but the middle and rich falls. So wait your turn of crash to nothing.
InshALLAH Pakistan will survive this crash which is engineered by the Elitist. India meanwhile would be crumbling and will looses its sovereignty.

Source: @Indx TechStyle's collection of crazy Paki comments.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Pureumang Zardari goes around t with bowl to enrich himself. What Pakistan has you don’t. The Dollar is worthless piece of paper. Both China and India will be crumbling when dollar crashes to nothing. Whatever reserve you hold in India or any where else would be worth nothing. Just as the few Americans (or un-American) has robbed the innocent American people, same way they will rob you of your worthless holding and you would be crumbling. A poor man on the street knows how to survive, but the middle and rich falls. So wait your turn of crash to nothing.
InshALLAH Pakistan will survive this crash which is engineered by the Elitist. India meanwhile would be crumbling and will looses its sovereignty.

Bro that guy must be smoking some high quality weed but you made my day:shock::pound::pound::pound::pound:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag

Bro that guy must be smoking some high quality weed but you made my day:shock::pound::pound::pound:

Chinmoy

Country flag

WTF.............. :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Who survives on US dollar the most?????:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles