Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Deltamendota

Country flag
guys about time we add rants from desi idiots aswell ...

came across this comment

Cooking gas is over for the last few days, and the Gas guy asks me to pay in cash which I don't have. I'm not able to find an ATM with cash nearby my home. Let me know if anyone found cash-filled ATM in Indiranagar area, Bangalore.

I'm not interested in paying hefty taxes at the restaurants for a government that prevents freedom in my daily life. If it continues, backpacking abroad is the better option for me.
yea im pretty sure D TRUMP 's personally laying down a red carpet for visit of yours truly "LORD SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE" :pound:
:bplease:
privileged class idiot....!:hail:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I said this few months age

WHY NOT MIX PIG BLOOD IN THE RIVERS FLOORING TOWARDS THEM????

EK RAAT MEIN SAALE HARAM KAR BAITHENGE
They will commit suicide if they get to know that water has pig's blood.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

republic_roi97

Country flag

republic_roi97

Country flag
Don't understand why many Bangladeshis support Pakistan.Is it Stockholm syndrome?
No, its Islamic Stockholm Syndrome, it has been recently diagnosed in many bangladeshis. I guess that Bangladesh is gonna become another "Peaceful Islamic Activities" kind of story, just like Pakistan is. But this time, we'll f**k them, they are very small and are very weak.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Since so many Bingos are coming to India in large numbers illegally, we should demand land from Bangladesh to accommodate them. This will also solve the chicken neck problem geoographically.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Don't understand why many Bangladeshis support Pakistan.Is it Stockholm syndrome?
Many Bangladeshi were hand in hand with Pakistani in oppression of others.
Many of them are hardcore Islamists thus anti India by definition.

These elements still propel Pakistani propaganda and that is why Pakistan supports jamat e islami .

republic_roi97

Country flag
Since so many Bingos are coming to India in large numbers illegally, we should demand land from Bangladesh to accommodate them. This will also solve the chicken neck problem geoographically.
If Bangladesh becomes another Pakistan story, then their will be no Bangladesh. :cool1::cowboy:

republic_roi97

Country flag
Irony is that they claim to be Bangalis and Punjabis and Sindhis and Kashmiris etc etc, and they are worshiping an arabic dessert nomad who has no sort of relation with subcontinent and completely forgetting that their ancestors existed long long before there was any sort of reference of this man.
This makes me really very sad sometimes and also grateful of being born in a Dharmic Family with a proud bloodline that has not an ounce of cowardice in the blood, I am proud that my forefathers resisted to convert by fear of sword and continued to live proudly till now passing on 7000 years old legacy. That is what makes me proud.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Irony is that they claim to be Bangalis and Punjabis and Sindhis and Kashmiris etc etc, and they are worshiping an arabic dessert nomad who has no sort of relation with subcontinent and completely forgetting that their ancestors existed long long before there was any sort of reference of this man.
This makes me really very sad sometimes and also grateful of being born in a Dharmic Family with a proud bloodline that has not an ounce of cowardice in the blood, I am proud that my forefathers resisted to convert by fear of sword and continued to live proudly till now passing on 7000 years old legacy. That is what makes me proud.
I feel sorry for the Persian too . They had a great civilization and now they are secondary Muslims. Shias have no respect in Sunni Muslim world and are oppressed .

And I have immense proud on being Indian.
Hindus ultimately halted the spread of Islam while everyone else succumbed to marauding kabailis .

republic_roi97

Country flag
We saved the south-east asia, atleast much of it, from the spread of Islam. We also saved Japan from spread of Islam, they could've easily worked their way up to Japan and Korea, if it wasn't for us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles