Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Batfan

Regional coalition in Asia is shifting and good for us and for our brother China, Russia joint exercises shows this, and Pakistan-Russia Dual Military Exercises: Leeway for an Emerging New Alliance, as you have moved towards the Europe and America for league support. Recent examples of yours are Acquisitions of Rafale’s. So, Another conceivable rearrangement of relations and emergence of Russia-Pakistan-China Nexus.
Russia and India has billion dollars military contract, Indian companies buying stakes in Russian oil companies, trade and a lot more.
ROLF and Pakistan to purchase S400??? Rolf you guys buy second hand F16 because new ones are too expensive and dreaming for S400? Russia never offered you S400 but was in talks with India about the same.
Guess you smoke the fresh drugs smuggled from Afghanistan and day dream! Instead of stating your opinion provide facts or STFU!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Y
@blank_quest @Imaxxx

"N" statement. woh kehtay haina k aqalmand k liya aik ishara kaafi huta hai meh neh uper ishara DM ka name leh ker diya aap nahi samjhey second hint hai lol
Bullcrap. First yr DM said we will use n weapons they are not for show. Next day he said we will not use them.

You guys use the n word carelessly like it's a 9mm round. You have no maturity or responsibility with its ownership.

A question for you: from a pakistani pov what would you prefer in a war with India - surrender to India or have pakistan to turn into a nuclear wasteland?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
ITS INDIA THAT'S ISOLATED - "KIM BRADEN" (US AIR FORCE)

LOL, a country who is yet to reach out for sufficient embassies to all countries is calling us isolated.:lol:
Don’t worry; Iranian naval receptacles are on visit to Pakistan for the combined maneuvers ahead of ‘Aman-17’ exercise, which the Pakistan Navy will host early next year. And, we know you are in fear that’s why your side of Gujarat is constantly in fear and gyrating.
Iranians do exercises with us as well.
Exercises aren't significant though cuz it seems to be Indian exercise mere, given size of our Navy.:D
Remember, it’s not 71. We are battle toughened already.
Compare the ratio of economic/ military/technical power gap, it has increased by many folds, given India's success after 1991. If you are toughened, we have graduated, currently preparing for Ph.D.:taunt2:

So, please don’t underestimate us.
We don't even bother to estimate such small countries, seeing which on map is difficult.:biggrin2:
@Imaxxx

Did you not get our defense minister Khawaja Asif statement yet?
Yes,
From ‘India Ko Naesto Naboot Kar Denge’ to ‘Don’t want tensions with India’: How Pakistan Defence Minister Khwaja Asif changed his tone in 24 hours
@blank_quest @Imaxxx

"N" statement. woh kehtay haina k aqalmand k liya aik ishara kaafi huta hai meh neh uper ishara DM ka name leh ker diya aap nahi samjhey second hint hai lol
Ishara toh Maine bhi dekh liya par bhains ke aage been bajake bhala kya faida?:bs:
Well, I got your ishara as well. When I asked a pakistani bigot like you, he too did more isharas like you.:D
When I irritated him more, he said that by the grace of Allah Talha :nono: , land of pure has some sort of hidden power :doh: to complete the ultimate assignment of ghazwa e hind assigned by Allah.:facepalm:
India may do anything, Allah will find any way to make that prophecy happen.:hail::amen:
  1. Bravest Army of the world, the Islamic Arab Republic of Pakistan, will fail entire military machine of Hindu kuffur army just with their bravery somehow, I don't know.:facepalm:
  2. India's booming Economy will suddenly collapse for a reason I don't know.:facepalm:
  3. Iron brother China will put their national interests aside and will declare a nuclear war on India, daily a nuclear blast, again for a reason I don't know.:facepalm:
  4. Entire Muslim world will dedicate their country's military in the service of Pakistan, for a reason I don't know.:facepalm:
  5. Entire USA and Israel will be sunk under a Tsunami due to an earthquake of scale 10 by the wrath of Allah. But Palestine will not sink in Tsunami and get freedom, again how, I don't know.:facepalm:
  6. India, Pakistan and Muslim countries of world will be united to make greater pakistan, why and how, I really don't know.:facepalm:
  7. China will become a Islamic Republic to improve the law & order living standards and security of their country. 99% of Chinese will converted to Muslims,:shock: how will Sharia provide that all, I again don't know.:pound:

Imaxxx

Country flag
LOL, a country who is yet to reach out for sufficient embassies to all countries is calling us isolated.:lol:

Iranians do exercises with us as well.
Exercises aren't significant though cuz it seems to be Indian exercise mere, given size of our Navy.:D

Compare the ratio of economic/ military/technical power gap, it has increased by many folds, given India's success after 1991. If you are toughened, we have graduated, currently preparing for Ph.D.:taunt2:

We don't even bother to estimate such small countries, seeing which on map is difficult.:biggrin2:

Yes,
From ‘India Ko Naesto Naboot Kar Denge’ to ‘Don’t want tensions with India’: How Pakistan Defence Minister Khwaja Asif changed his tone in 24 hours

Ishara toh Maine bhi dekh liya par bhains ke aage been bajake bhala kya faida?:bs:
Well, I got your ishara as well. When I asked a pakistani bigot like you, he too did more isharas like you.:D
When I irritated him more, he said that by the grace of Allah Talha :nono: , land of pure has some sort of hidden power :doh: to complete the ultimate assignment of ghazwa e hind assigned by Allah.:facepalm:
India may do anything, Allah will find any way to make that prophecy happen.:hail::amen:
  1. Bravest Army of the world, the Islamic Arab Republic of Pakistan, will fail entire military machine of Hindu kuffur army just with their bravery somehow, I don't know.:facepalm:
  2. India's booming Economy will suddenly collapse for a reason I don't know.:facepalm:
  3. Iron brother China will put their national interests aside and will declare a nuclear war on India, daily a nuclear blast, again for a reason I don't know.:facepalm:
  4. Entire Muslim world will dedicate their country's military in the service of Pakistan, for a reason I don't know.:facepalm:
  5. Entire USA and Israel will be sunk under a Tsunami due to an earthquake of scale 10 by the wrath of Allah. But Palestine will not sink in Tsunami and get freedom, again how, I don't know.:facepalm:
  6. India, Pakistan and Muslim countries of world will be united to make greater pakistan, why and how, I really don't know.:facepalm:
  7. China will beco a Islamic Republic to improve the law & order living standards and security of their country. 99% of Chinese will converted to Muslims, how will Sharia provide that all, I again don't know.:pound:
Well said....but overkill for your audience ie the paki retards.:crazy:

Just telling Truth

Your Defence analyst Ajai Shukla is also of the view that India has only escalated grandiloquence against Pakistan, but not created sufficient military capabilities and planning structure needed to tackle its arch rival. Now, the government appears to have become a inmate of its own bluster. “The danger of being trapped in your own orotundity is that you can be forced into an aggressive response and then be ill-equipped to handle the escalation, your defense analyst said this recently.

Imaxxx

Country flag
Your Defence analyst Ajai Shukla is also of the view that India has only escalated grandiloquence against Pakistan, but not created sufficient military capabilities and planning structure needed to tackle its arch rival. Now, the government appears to have become a inmate of its own bluster. “The danger of being trapped in your own orotundity is that you can be forced into an aggressive response and then be ill-equipped to handle the escalation, your defense analyst said this recently.
A question for you: from a pakistani pov what would you prefer in a war with India - surrender to India or have pakistan to turn into a nuclear wasteland?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Wow Russia- Pak drill!
Pakistan thinking Russia being tilting in their side is hilarious and just brain-mastubation by pakis. Multi billion dollar trade, investment, present and future military deals, civil nuclear deal and here is Pakistan who says a couple of attack helicopter Russians sold to Pakistan for $$ is tilt of influence.
FYI India-China too has held numerous such bilateral drills earlier.
Hell, even Vladimir Putin had to refused invitation to Pakistan trip last time because there was no substance for talks.
Bangladesh is openly condemning Pakistan left and right, so much for your friendly ties.
Iran on the other hand Shells paki land and accused Pakistan for letting terrorists use its land....(much like India and Afghanistan).
Such are your friendly ties.

Update: Guess who will be visiting India as next Chief guest for republic day?
Hint: a Muslim nation and your friend!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Saudi king / ashraf ghani / iran prez ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

thethinker

Country flag
Paki parenting at it's best!

Pakistani father teaches little girl to fire AK 47 and make her threaten Narendra Modi: Watch Video

New Delhi, Sep 28: A new video of a Pakistani father teaching a little girl to use AK47 has taken the internet by storm. Amid, the recent attacks that India has faced, this comes as a terror threat for the world. The video was shared on twitter by Javed Aziz Khan where a little girl is seen sending a message to India. The video shows a Pakistani father teaching his young daughter how to fire AK 47. The little girl is seen speaking in some regional language. All that can be understood from her statement is that she is seen threatening Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The video features a small girl and it’s clearly understood that she is being taught to do and speak so. Pakistan doesn’t seem to have gotten a clear answer from India. It has yet again shown the world that it hardly cares about anything. The video has drawn criticism from twitterati and has been termed as a shameful act by Pakistan.(ALSO READ: Pakistan man challenges Narendra Modi in the most funny manner (Watch video)

The two nations India and Pakistan are reeling under a rift over a number of issues these days. Amid all this, people have expressed their rage on twitter. The tensions between the two grew even more after the recent Uri terror attack that took place on September 28. Despite several efforts, the conflict between India and Pakistan hasn’t been resolved since ages.

In another similar incident that took place last year in September, a Pakistani man was seen challenging Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his video. However, the hate speech was rather funny than threatening and people went on a laughter ride after watching it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
  1. No. 1, Pakistan isn't our arch rival.
  2. Ajay Shukla moreover is pro leftist.
  3. Instead of calling it escalation baselessly, watch at entire scenario. We did it and Pakistan denied it because it can't retaliate. So, there's no escalation.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
  3. Instead of calling it escalation baselessly, watch at entire scenario. We did it and Pakistan denied it because it can't retaliation. So, there's no escalation.
Ajai Shukla is a Lutyens' crook! He has a dubious past to be precise - a congress middleman stooge!

Just telling Truth

3. Instead of calling it escalation baselessly, watch at entire scenario. We did it and Pakistan denied it because it can't retaliate. So, there's no escalation.
Anyone that says approximately correct or right is according to you pro to the parties. LOL!

Whole world deprived of, watch and update yourself by watching and reading International CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera and predominantly Washington post at " Sir G Kal "

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Anyone that says approximately correct or right is according to you pro to the parties. LOL!

Whole world deprived of, watch and update yourself by watching and reading International CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera and predominantly Washington post at " Sir G Kal "
Pakis may need the validation of outsiders to feel secure, but the current Indian government does not care about what world thinks on non-economy based matters.

For example modi held up WTO deal at the beginning, just so that he could get clarity on that issue.

Just telling Truth

@ezsasa Because, unabridged world knows Pakistan is not Myanmar. That’s why world is refuting. American satellites are self-same accurate, you have no proof you are doomed. Only drones can provide real footage and live coverage and you have none proof either of them, which shows to the whole world “ Sir G Kal “ as repudiate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles