Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
no no no my mistake it appears a certain tanweer has taken his place

god damn its just a never ending cycle isn's it.......

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
‘Pakistan has become isolated and needs to change its foreign policy’

ISLAMABAD: During a seminar on Tuesday, senior journalist Zahid Hussein said Pakistan is lagging behind economically and has become isolated which is why there is a need for re-examining the country’s foreign policy. However, Special Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi disagreed with Mr Hussein’s observation and said the current foreign policy is relevant to the needs at the time.

Speaking at a seminar titled “Is Pakistan Isolated? Regional Challenges and Opportunities’, which was hosted by the Institute for Policy Reforms (IPR), Mr Hussein said Pakistan has to change its course and gave the examples of India and China, saying the two countries have progressed and that they have focused on their economies.

“The current government has made policies for economic development, but they are yet to be implemented because Pakistan’s foreign policy is driven by national security. The China Pakistan Economic Corridor could be a game changer,” he said.

PM’s adviser disagrees,says foreign policy drafted according to needs of the country
The journalist said Pakistan’s economic growth rate has been 3pc for the last 10 years and compared this with that of India the economy of which has been growing by 8pc, while China’s economic growth rate has been 7pc over the same time.

Pakistan has been left far behind, even by Sri Lanka and Bangladesh,” he said.

To this, Mr Fatemi said no foreign policy can be called a complete success or failure.

“The PML-N’s manifesto said that the foreign policy will focus on the economy. We have tried to have good relations with Afghanistan because we believe there will be no peace in Pakistan until there is peace in Afghanistan,” he said.

He added that a project of building a motorway from Peshawar to Central Asia is underway and that another motorway will be established between Peshawar and Chabahar. He said relations with Iran are also being focused on as the Pak-Iran gas pipeline project is also important.

He said Pakistan wants good relations with India and that the PML-N led government wanted to resume relations from how they were in 1999. However, he said, the sentiment has to be reciprocal for this to work.

“We have good relations with Arab countries and 100,000 Pakistanis (terrorists/slaves) will be sent to Qatar for employment. As far as the Nuclear Supplier Group is concerned, Pakistan has been working on this for months and though the application was given at the last moment, 11 countries supported Pakistan. This was all because of diplomacy,” he said.

He added that for the first time, Pakistan has an agreement for buying sophisticated weapons from Russia.

Also speaking at the event was eminent historian and author of ‘Pakistan, a Hard Country’, (Hard Country :pound::pound:Horny Country) Prof Anatol Lieven who said the breakdown of Afghan peace talks has increased US animus and that during his visit to Washington, he heard questions about the justification of Pakistan’s position in the Afghan peace talks.

He said that though US hostility has increased, China continues to support Pakistan and warned that this support must not be taken as a carte blanche.

“No country wants Pakistan to cross the line between sheltering the Afghan Taliban and arming them. Pakistan will forfeit all goodwill if this were to happen. It is desirable to revive the peace talks,” he said.

Published in Dawn, June 29th, 2016

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Blackwater @Bornubus @rock127 @OrangeFlorian @Indx TechStyle @Razor @sydsnyper :pound:
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Pakistan can't be trusted, they'll betray us for free: Top US Congressman

Poe's move to retain the US aid to Pakistan to USD 700 million for the fiscal 2017 as for 2016 was voted down by the House of Representatives.

A top US Congressman has opposed the decision of the House of Representatives to increase American aid to Pakistan from USD 700 million to USD 900 million alleging that Pakistan continues to support terror groups that target US troops in Afghanistan.

1. "Pakistan cannot be trusted. It has played us now for a total of USD 33 billion of our money since 2001," Republican Congressman Ted Poe, chairman of the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Non-Proliferation and Trade of the House Foreign Affairs Committee wrote yesterday in an op-ed in US News.
  2. Poe's move to retain the US aid to Pakistan to USD 700 million for the fiscal 2017 as for 2016 was voted down by the House of Representatives. Poe said he is disappointed by House's decision.
  3. "For 15 years we have been asking Pakistan to go after terrorists within its own borders and for 15 years not only has Pakistan not done so in any significant way, but it has actually supported those very terrorists who kill our service men and women in Afghanistan. It is time to call it like it is," he said.
  4. "We do not need to give Pakistan a raise to betray us. They will do it for free. And that's just the way it is," Poe said.
  5. The House of Representatives recently gave Pakistan a USD 200 million raise. In all, it was a USD 900 million payday for a country that to this day is supporting terrorist groups that kill US service men and women in Afghanistan, he said.
  6. "It is well known by now that Pakistan gave safe harbor to Osama bin Laden. Before he met his maker in one of the greatest US military raids ever conducted, bin Laden was living in a big house in a bustling military town in Pakistan," he added.
  7. "Less known is that after that raid our CIA station chief in Pakistan was poisoned: Both he and the CIA suspect he was poisoned by Pakistan's version of the CIA called the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency or 'ISI'," Poe wrote.
  8. "The ISI is infamous for its support for terrorists. In February 2012, a NATO report confirmed that it was supporting the Taliban and other terrorist groups with resources, sanctuary and training," Poe said.
  9. "A year before the NATO report, in 2011, Adm Mike Mullen, then chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, testified before Congress that "the Haqqani Network acts as a veritable arm of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Agency. No terrorist organization is responsible for more American deaths than the Haqqani Network," he alleged.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

@Bornubus @Indxtech style @Kshatriya87 @Blackwater.

@dray - I was talking earlier about that guy Major d1.

I thought only Pakistanis are dumbwits. But Bangladeshis are giving tough competition. How can he even think that our army people are equivalent to cattle smuggling Bangladeshis trying to get killed over the border. He is a great source of laughter with his diplomatic vocabulary (he claimed so) and secreted plot to defeat India. lol.

Check his "We have 19 'lacks' army" statement. I don't understand whether he is talking about Bangladesh army or Indian army. And what does he intend to do with nuclear FACILITIES??? Lol. May be divert the radiation towards Indian borders. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

He even claimed in one post that Bangladesh army is ready to attack India and all they need is a commander. Its like saying that I've a Ferrari but it doesn't have an engine. Fun riot man.

Last edited:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
@dray tagging you in here to make you aware of this thread

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dray

@Bornubus @Indxtech style @Kshatriya87 @Blackwater.

@dray - I was talking earlier about that guy Major d1.

I thought only Pakistanis are dumbwits. But Bangladeshis are giving tough competition. How can he even think that our army people are equivalent to cattle smuggling Bangladeshis trying to get killed over the border. He is a great source of laughter with his diplomatic vocabulary (he claimed so) and secreted plot to defeat India. lol.

Check his "We have 19 'lacks' army" statement. I don't understand whether he is talking about Bangladesh army or Indian army. And what does he intend to do with nuclear FACILITIES??? Lol. May be divert the radiation towards Indian borders. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

He even claimed in one post that Bangladesh army is ready to attack India and all they need is a commander. Its like saying that I've a Ferrari but it doesn't have an engine. Fun riot man.
Actually Bangladeshis are more dumbwits than Pakistanis, at least those with internet connections (barring a few of course).

This is what I posted there to this Major d1 guy: :)

"How do you rate your IQ vis-a-vis the national average of Bangladesh?

It's a matter of concern for us, though Bangladesh is officially our friend, but as the saying goes: "A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend"!! :tsk:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I wonder what manner of rant we will be hearing from the esteemed zaid hamid on this new and unforeseen developmennt

curryman

Pakistan never said that they will probe. They don't SAY something with China. They only listen and comply. China has asked them to send a team and expect them to say that Uighurs in China are living with harmony and peace and are enjoying their madarassa education.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Already done! Here's an example:

http://pakobserver.net/2016/06/17/religious-freedom-in-xinjiang/

The author is a known government mouthpiece and a pro-China hack. He is more Chinese than the Chinese. In the years I have been reading his article, he has yet to criticize China once. And his view is the establishment's view in Pakistan.

You just pointed out the inherent contradictions in Pakistan's relationship with China, where Pakistan will sacrifice its ideology -- Islam -- for the sake of national interests, maintaining a relationship with a country run by atheists and pork eaters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles