Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

fooLIam

Pretty much this.....

Whenever I see certain Pakistanis talk on PDF, including mods, I feel like to spit on their face.
please don't hate Pakistanis:biggrin2:. I understand they are delusional,paranoid,having victim complex coupled with superiority complex etc and are consequences of Islamic invasion,forced conversion,mass rapes:frown:

but still they are honest and are very simple-minded enemy which India can easily fend off IF more sophisticated adversary don't support it like Anglo-saxons (USA now Britain then) and China. It is simply used as proxy against India.

It is western academies which produces atrocity literature which fuel or rather cause of their delusions.
It is west and china which provides cheap weapons to it.
it is west and china which provides morale support to it(kashmir etc).
it is west and china which provides financial aid to it and hence tied down India with Pakistan.

Don't hate simple minded visible clowns,they have entertainment value but must be prepared for invisible sophisticated enemies .

also read posts by asingh10
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/british-support-for-pakistan-partition-of-india.74768/

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Let's watch.
please don't hate Pakistanis. :biggrin2:
Okay
I understand they are delusional,paranoid,having victim complex coupled with superiority complex etc and are consequences of Islamic invasion,forced conversion,mass rapes
First insult.
but still they are honest and are very simple-minded enemy which India can easily fend off
A sarcastic apology.

You just took it like, "key ke li hai". :lol:

Batfan

Pakistan has got a 12 Mach supersonic missile? :doh:
  1. Speed above 6 Mach is called hypersonic, not supersonic.
  2. Pakistan has not a single missile of speed of even one Mach. [emoji14]
Samundar 1000-2000km gehara hota hai[emoji13]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Abb Takk Ke Janib se hamare pass ye Taza khabar aye hai ki Moody ka Amriki Daura Fail Ho Gaya hai jee haan Moody ka Amriki daura fail ho gaya kyonki usey Obama Receive karne nahin Aya.

downloadfile-9.png

Nazreen Abb Takk News apke liye laya hai WC special cobherrage, Insha Allah Pak is bar jaroor jeteega.

images-42.jpeg

Nazreen Allah ki Karam sey Ajj Mulk KO PMA Kakul ke janib se 120 Cadet mil Gaye - Isme koi Shaq aur Shuba nahin ki Pak Army Duniya ki no 1 Army hai

2016-06-07-18-57-54-186445225.jpeg

Nazreen JF 17 Mulk mn bana Duniya ka no 1 Tayyara hai kyonki Isme DSI tachneque ka istemal hua hai.

Jahan Hindustan ka Tejas fail ho gaya wahin JF Mulk ki sarhadoon ki Hifazat bakhoobi kar raha hai.

images-45.jpeg

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Abb Takk Ke Janib se hamare pass ye Taza khabar aye hai ki Moody ka Amriki Daura Fail Ho Gaya hai jee haan Moody ka Amriki daura fail ho gaya kyonki usey Obama Receive karne nahin Aya.

View attachment 8898

Nazreen Abb Takk News apke liye laya hai WC special cobherrage, Insha Allah Pak is bar jaroor jeteega.

View attachment 8900

Nazreen Allah ki Karam sey Ajj Mulk KO PMA Kakul ke janib se 120 Cadet mil Gaye - Isme koi Shaq aur Shuba nahin ki Pak Army Duniya ki no 1 Army hai

View attachment 8902

Nazreen JF 17 Mulk mn bana Duniya ka no 1 Tayyara hai kyonki Isme DSI tachneque ka istemal hua hai.

Jahan Hindustan ka Tejas fail ho gaya wahin JF Mulk ki sarhadoon ki Hifazat bakhoobi kar raha hai.

View attachment 8901

I feel bad for pakistani women....Some of them are master piece..but they have to spend their life with stupid pathetic sheep banging rats...Bad very bad:nono::nono::nono:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I feel bad for pakistani women....Some of them are master piece..but they have to spend their life with stupid pathetic sheep banging rats...Bad very bad:nono::nono::nono:
Beauty with NO Brain.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Beauty with NO Brain.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Even us common civilians know that the deepest point in ocean is 10.9km deep.

Pata nai yeh sale "analyst" kaise ban jate hai

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Do you know a 12 Mach missile is supersonic?
Anyway, leave alone 12 Mach, they have not a missile of a single mach at first place. :p

Batfan

Our GDP per capita may have overtaken them in 2008 or we may have double in 10-15 years, they'll surely have more terrorists per capita than us. :p
I am waiting what their faces might be and what they might be rattling after 15years when the gap between them and us will be so colossal that their inflated numbers and madeup stories will also fall short in front of us.

Anyways I have seen few times on Pee-DF that when the Indians boast about something the pakis present some Chinese numbers or their advances to laugh at us and feel better.
Pathetic people[emoji85]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag

porky_kicker

Country flag
lol guys let me introduce another Indian brave heart cyber jawan named...........
temporary1234 :hail::hail::hail:

lol look at the user name :rofl::rofl::rofl:
the guy already knows his stay gonna be short lived and very interesting to butt hurt porkies

now an American fellow named SvenSvensonov posts this

"Congrats!! Great to see India has become a responsible international actor.

Now to celebrate... buy American:whistle:?"

with pictures of drones and UAVs following

now this great fellow named temporary1234
cuts in with with a cheeky post

"India would certainly like to buy national bird of Pakistan; if for nothing than for sake of scars that it has left on Pakistani psyche."

:pound::pound::pound::hehe::hehe::hehe: :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

really national bird of Pakistan :shock:
man i almost died laughing....................... :lol::lol::lol:
i am still laughing................... :pound::pound::pound::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NATIONAL BIRD OF PORKISTAN = PREDATOR DRONE :hehe::hehe::hehe:

WONDER WHICH VERSION ? :pound::pound::pound:

ON 2ND THOUGHT MUST BE THE WHOLE PREDATOR FAMILY :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: :pound::pound::pound:

OH MAN THAT MUST HAVE HURT THE PORKIES.......... :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

sad to say the porky mods did not agree with temporary1234 choice for the national bird of porkistan and unfortunately he got banned.
we all fully support the recognition of PREDATOR as the NATIONAL BIRD OF PORKISTAN and will raise the issue in suitable forums. :clap2::clap2::clap2::hail::hail::hail:

high end comedy in baki forum in this thread named india-cleared-for-34-nation-group-can-buy-high-end-missile-technology

@Zarvan
@Zulfiqar Khan

what is the national bird of pakistan?
:playball::playball::playball::yo::yo::yo:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles