Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Hello I am new on this forum . Good debate btw . I have something for u ppl to react to

:grin:
Bro it'd be good to introduce yourself in the introductions section. Most people will get to know about you..

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Modi regional big boss.
This regional syndrome of pakis getting worse day by day. :hair:

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
BC just look at the name of some Paki Football Team.

Baloch - Mujahideen - bc sports mn bhi Religion alag nhn kar sakte.

BM.JPG

@pakistani nationallist AKA Desert Fighter of PDF - Are these Baloch look Iranic or Central Asian to You as you always Claim when you Bark about your Iranic origin ?

Blackwater

Pak Army Chief helpless :: Cannot stop US Drone strikes on Pakistani soil

http://www.defencenews.in/article/P...-stop-US-Drone-strikes-on-Pakistani-soil-5619

UKBengaliSENIOR MEMBER

US won't dare attack Pakistan if Pakistan says it will use all weapons at it'seems disposal to defend itself.

Pakistan would go down but can obliterate US bases and it's precious Jewish entity at the same time.

The US bluff can be called but Pakistan does not want to do it.

You did not get my point.

If Pakistan would threaten to use all means to defend itself then US would back down.

Yes US can beat Pakistan but it would lose it's status as a superpower due to the immense damage that Pakistan can do.

If Pakistan said it would unleash everything at US bases and allies then the US will back down.
Pakistan is defending itself and US won't risk it's superpower status for drone attacks.

At the end of the day it is Pakistan's choice but they are one of the few countries that can make
US back down.

UK bengali :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

http://www.defencenews.in/article/P...-stop-US-Drone-strikes-on-Pakistani-soil-5619

UKBengaliSENIOR MEMBER

US won't dare attack Pakistan if Pakistan says it will use all weapons at it'seems disposal to defend itself.

Pakistan would go down but can obliterate US bases and it's precious Jewish entity at the same time.

If Pakistan would threaten to use all means to defend itself then US would back down.

Yes US can beat Pakistan but it would lose it's status as a superpower due to the immense damage that Pakistan can do.

If Pakistan said it would unleash everything at US bases and allies then the US will back down.
Pakistan is defending itself and US won't risk it's superpower status for drone attacks.

At the end of the day it is Pakistan's choice but they are one of the few countries that can make
US back down.

Not one but many with such delusional minds are suggesting an attack on U.S. bases. And they say that al-bak army is the best, in the whole world.

Sirji, Kya khaathey hain ye log. Kum se kum gaas khaney vaali janwar bhi is tarah nahi sochtey hain.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

UKBengaliSENIOR MEMBER

US back down.

I think he took large amount of cannabis at a time...he is out of gear..
No wonder Britain is one of the largest cannabis consumer.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Not one but many with such delusional minds are suggesting an attack on U.S. bases. And they say that al-bak army is the best, in the whole world.

Sirji, Kya khaathey hain ye log. Kum se kum gaas khaney vaali janwar bhi is tarah nahi sochtey hain.

Question is that, can they even reach all points of Arabian sea? :tsk:
Idiots.

for truth

Country flag
izzat afzai by pakis to pakis minister in inglaand:pound::pound::pound::pound:
The kind of respect shown by Pakistanis to this man tells how much this man can be trusted when he farted(claimed) that Pakistan was among the fastest growing economies of the world.

Another pakistani, who happens to be dean of some prestigious Pakistani Management university, claimed that Ishaq dar was fudging economic figures in a big way. I don't remember his name, but he has a PhD in economics from John Hopkins university (supposedly one among the top universities of the world), and he explicitly said that the Pakistani economic growth was no more than 3.5%.

In another article, it was mentioned that when calculations were done the Pakistani economy only showed 4.1% growth, but Ishaq dar swung it upwards and made it 4.7%

Always trust pakistani's........to fuck up everything.

Neelkanth

UKBengaliSENIOR MEMBER

That is the only sane part is highlighted in read. Israel is at threat from Pakistan than any other. just within the range of Saheen 3. It was exactly why China gifted this to Pakistan. (M 11 then in 1990s , DF-21in 2000s.)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

UKBengaliSENIOR MEMBER

US back down.

So chhota sharif has no stuff too say no to US? This terrorist sharif scares big sharif a lot but becomes a pet cat of US and shakes his tail when US throw a bread piece at him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles