Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

26/11

Country flag
Well, his life expectancy has already being made vulnerable by his parents, when leaders of the nation will be enjoying longevity.

I hope when he grow up, he goes to good school and becomes a good citizen. Or his wish can always be fulfilled, all he has to do is pick up a weapon and infiltrate into Indian lands.
When grew up he will go to school, learn new things and become sophisticated terrorist..
In my personal observation, educated pakis are more radicalised than uneducated one..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
When grew up he will go to school, learn new things and become sophisticated terrorist..
In my personal observation, educated pakis are more radicalised than uneducated one..
Killing an educated terrorist will make the price more rewarding then; as Pakistan will be spending more resources to raise these short age mortals. :yo:

thethinker

Country flag

Well this 30 characterthing is really getting on my nerve
Thanks for the video.

Many in India think that children everywhere are the same (e.g our own Bajrangi Bhaijaan who urged both leaders from India and Pak to watch the movie together for the love of children across both sides of border).

What they don't get is that over there in Pak land, children are raised being fed on propaganda about evils of Hindustan, atrocites by the Baniya army and ultimately being prepared for attaining "shahadat" or martyrdom while fighting Indian forces.

The parents there think it is their duty to produce "nanhe mujahids" who would do that. Compare that with those here who want their kids to study, become a doctor/engineer or whatever that makes for a good employment.

Huge difference.

fyodor

Country flag
Thanks for the video.

Many in India think that children everywhere are the same (e.g our own Bajrangi Bhaijaan who urged both leaders from India and Pak to watch the movie together for the love of children across both sides of border).

What they don't get is that over there in Pak land, children are raised being fed on propaganda about evils of Hindustan, atrocites by the Baniya army and ultimately being prepared for attaining "shahadat" or martyrdom while fighting Indian forces.

The parents there think it is their duty to produce "nanhe mujahids" who would do that. Compare that with those here who want their kids to study, become a doctor/engineer or whatever that makes for a good employment.

Huge difference.

Indians as projected by bollywood are sentimental assholes with no thinking power. Thankfully, the real India is much smarter than principle-less coksuckers of bollywood, who open their legs for a few thousand paki rupee by making movies targeted at paki audience.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Thanks for the video.

Huge difference.
Such parents exist in India as well. Go to random madarassa and you will know.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Indians as projected by bollywood are sentimental assholes with no thinking power. Thankfully, the real India is much smarter than principle-less coksuckers of bollywood, who open their legs for a few thousand paki rupee by making movies targeted at paki audience.
They are talent less mofos.
Most of the movies are copied from hollywood.
Sometimes I think how shameful one can be?
Bollywood is no art it's just pure copycat business.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Such parents exist in India as well. Go to random madarassa and you will know.
agree, though they may not have anti India in their head but they do have sympath for Jehadis, and others indulged in such acts, you will be shocked by the pc of population supporting Jehadis (though no one has done any head counting for it).

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
agree, though they may not have anti India in their head but they do have sympath for Jehadis, and others indulged in such acts, you will be shocked by the pc of population supporting Jehadis (though no one has done any head counting for it).
People generally tend to believe what they are told over and over again, when every Friday you are repeatedly told the same thing you are bound to sympathise with the cause.

26/11

Country flag
People generally tend to believe what they are told over and over again, when every Friday you are repeatedly told the same thing you are bound to sympathise with the cause.
The problem lies with the state who tolerates this institutions and in some cases even funds them..
We paid Britishers for our opression and now we are paying madrassas to create Jehadis to kill us..
Sickulars.. :doh::doh::doh:

avknight1408

Country flag
A Q khan comments about APJ abdul kalam.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...30.html?utm_source=vuukle&utm_medium=referral
APJ Abdul Kalam was an average scientist: Pakistan nuclear scientist AQ Khan
In an interview with the BBC, Khan said, "Kalam was a simple human being and an average scientist."

Abdul Qadeer Khan, considered father of nuclear technology in Pakistan, was involved in the country's various scientific programs before being sacked in January 2004 over his suspicious activities in other countries.

In an interview with BBC, Khan said, "Kalam was a simple human being and an average scientist." "I can't recall any of his major contributions in the field of science and technology," he added.

Khan said that India's whole nuclear technology was developed with the help of Russia.

Kalam made President to appease Muslims

In the same interview, Khan said the then NDA government in 2002 supported Kalam's name for the job of the country's first citizen just to appease Muslim voters in the country.

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, who also served as the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) chief, was elected President of India in 2002 during the NDA rule at Centre.

26/11

Country flag
^^^
He was very average scientist.. A duffer actually who did all the Majduri to invent things..
If he was real scientist he would just need to use Xeroz machines!!!

On a serious note:
This is same guy who certified Pakistan's world famous fraud water car..
I have seen that interview and I am pretty sure that 80% students in my college were more intelligent than him..

Watch after 4:30 min

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
^^^
He was very average scientist.. A duffer actually who did all the Majduri to invent things..
If he was real scientist he would just need to use Xeroz machines!!!

On a serious note:
This is same guy who certified Pakistan's world famous fraud water car..
I have seen that interview and I am pretty sure that 80% students in my college were more intelligent than him..

Watch after 4:30 min
Ha ha ha ha , Thanks for digging this AV out, can't stop laughing.

''Reader Digest'' that made my day.

I remember my dad told me off when I was a teenager, not to read RD as only shallow people with generic minds read it. Real people read school Science text books. He told me if your syllabus is complete and revised buy Textbook of your next year.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
years back, there was a very funny animated video YT, on introduction to aq khan and what he became 'famous' for...anybody watched that? can't find it now.

charlie

Country flag
A Q khan comments about APJ abdul kalam.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...30.html?utm_source=vuukle&utm_medium=referral
APJ Abdul Kalam was an average scientist: Pakistan nuclear scientist AQ Khan
In an interview with the BBC, Khan said, "Kalam was a simple human being and an average scientist."

Abdul Qadeer Khan, considered father of nuclear technology in Pakistan, was involved in the country's various scientific programs before being sacked in January 2004 over his suspicious activities in other countries.

In an interview with BBC, Khan said, "Kalam was a simple human being and an average scientist." "I can't recall any of his major contributions in the field of science and technology," he added.

Khan said that India's whole nuclear technology was developed with the help of Russia.

Kalam made President to appease Muslims

In the same interview, Khan said the then NDA government in 2002 supported Kalam's name for the job of the country's first citizen just to appease Muslim voters in the country.

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, who also served as the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) chief, was elected President of India in 2002 during the NDA rule at Centre.
Well that's why swiss declare science day on the day he visited switzerland and UN calls him to deliver a speech.

Qadeer khan was famous not for his scentific achivements but for his notorious criminal activities such as stealing from urenco and selling things to terrorist & rouge nations

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Well APJ would have taken photochor khan's comment as a compliment.
Everything about APJ was ordinary and that's why ordinary people used to relate to him. It was his character's persona that was extraordinary.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Pakistani's think that Modi / Indians are ashamed of their PM's Tea Seller background :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles