Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

blueblood

SANITY

PENCHO - Pakistan ENterprising CHina Organization

CHUTIYA – CHinese Universal Training Intelligence Youth Agency

HARAM – Health Assessment, Review, Appraisal Module

After #RANDI, Next joint venture between Pak and China will be #DALLA: Defense Academy for Long Lasting Alliance

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2015/...cho-pakistan-enterprising-china-organization/

Read the comments section guys.
The comments from Indians are very vulgar as if they are participating in a vulgarity contest. Not funny at all but shameful.

thethinker

Country flag
The comments from Indians are very vulgar as if they are participating in a vulgarity contest. Not funny at all but shameful.
They are just vulgar.

Compare that with Paki trolls rejoicing Uttarakhand floods or any other Indian calamities.

Not only they were vulgar, they were abusing all the idols/religious figures that Indians worship. CNN has shut down the comments page just because of the incessant trolling especially from Pakis whenever any negative news about India was published.

So no, not shameful when you have people on other side being dealt with in language they understand.

I'd say Indians are rather mild.

You gotta hit back Pakis where it hurts - their lineage, their perceived superiority as a "martial race" and the delusion of being stallions of Arab world.

blueblood

URT is not the ISCON site if you were looking for one. Loosen up, nothing special is going on there.

Despite the usual Indian randi rona, loved the satire. Please continue to write.
A paki who loves humor.
Surprisingly, Pakis are taking it as a good sport.

Blackwater

U dirty mind [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

SANITY

They are just vulgar.

Compare that with Paki trolls rejoicing Uttarakhand floods or any other Indian calamities.

Not only they were vulgar, they were abusing all the idols/religious figures that Indians worship. CNN has shut down the comments page just because of the incessant trolling especially from Pakis whenever any negative news about India was published.

So no, not shameful when you have people on other side being dealt with in language they understand.

I'd say Indians are rather mild.

You gotta hit back Pakis where it hurts - their lineage, their perceived superiority as a "martial race" and the delusion of being stallions of Arab world.
I just don't see the logic or benefit of imitating them. They are doing it so we should as well instead of focussing somewhere important. I don't use that kind of language so I don't appreciate it either. If you like it, you may do it. Not a problem to me.

Blackwater

I just don't see the logic or benefit of imitating them. They are doing it so we should as well instead of focussing somewhere important. I don't use that kind of language so I don't appreciate it either. If you like it, you may do it. Not a problem to me.

RANDI means " Reasearch and development international"

you tharki dirty mind:pound::pound::pound:

PAKIS are G.A.N.D.U also

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blackwater

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

It is sad that members do not know and respect such a well known and multinational think tank :lol:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
unless until Pakis are not given answer in their language they do not retreat. This policy of we are more responsible , respectful, more civilized works in UN but in defence it is just the opposite.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles