Eyes on UP olls, DCKyraja speaks on Osama killing.

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by GPM, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

NEW DELHI: With an eye firmly fixed on Uttar Pradesh's minority vote bank, Congress leader and state in-charge Digvijay Singh criticized the reported burial of Al Qaida leader and the world's most wanted terrorist Osama bin Laden at sea.

According to an agency report, Singh said, "However big a criminal one might be, his religious traditions should be respected while burying him."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ams-Osamas-sea-burial/articleshow/8147868.cms

Don't underestimate the potential for politics in this matter. Be prepared for more. Examples

Mays: Yeh atank par daliton ki jeet hai. Only a dalit PM can tackle terrorism.

After Obama's election she had declared: Yeh daliton ki jeet hai.

HaRam Vilas Paswan: So sad. We shall build a grand mausoleoum for him. Till then, we will continue to use him as our MASCOT.

Teesta: A FAKE encounter. Modi MUST be prosecuted for the murder of Osama.

MullaYam: Very sad. A messiah of peace has been murdered.

Karat: This killing was not secular.

Lalu: When I become PM, we shall appoint UC Bannerji again as a commission, with instructions to declare it a conspiracy of Kar Sevaks, like burning of S-6 coach.

Rahul to a peon in US embassy: Sir, when will you demolish the RSS HQ, which is greater threat than al Queda?

hAgnivesh: I was sidelined completely, though I had offered to be a dalal, like I am for Maoists.

Aman ki asha crowd: Take candles to Wagah border.
    On web

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  3. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

LOL :pound:

Load of nonsense.

4. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Thread already exists.

For the last time dont distort names of people or call people names in a disrespectful manner whether you love him or hate him. It drags the quality of the forum down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.