Experts worry that India is creating new fuel for an arsenal of H-bombs

Compersion

Country flag
If north Korea does another test we ought to do one immediately following with no inhibition because such is irresponsible proxy testing and management by its neighbour. This must be told to all others including P5 that allowing such testing is making some develop their system through ulterior methods. Where we are making efforts to make the system stronger and behaving like leaders and even overlooking Taiwan and Japan the other states are not behaving in accordance with their p5 status. We can talk about the failure of the nuclear system thereafter. And it won't be because of us. Our technical expertise has not been clandestinely used to help dangerous areas.

sabari

Is there is any brave Tamil who can reply on jallikattu .because this issue need immediate attation.
Reply on" Jallikattu gets green light from HC Bench"

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No, P5 does consider India a nuclear power--an illegitimate nuclear power.
Ya ya, after testing and deploying nukes, they will have right to ban anyone from building that. Desigens of these nations are illegitimate.
After militarizing world, they are thinking no one would challenge them. India will put their delusional at right position. :rofl:

The real funny thing is all your listed doesn't get India an inch closer to a decent Hydrogen Bomb.
Then, kindly tell me your concept.
Chinky!! :D
Oh, maybe you can build 5 times more nuke but Pakistan doesn't care.
Because a terrorist will blast even itself just for harming others. :pound:
You know why? because they already have enough nukes to bring unacceptable damage to you
And we have enough to wipe out their baby country from world map. :rotfl:
NOW and the nuke war will be over before your factory starting to make extra nukes.
1. We won't need to make. Enough stockpile for them is in reserve. :D
2. Let their nukes pass our anti missile shield.
3. Indian conventional forces are mammoth vs rat when compared to pakistan. :heh:

Oh, maybe! But they have balls to deny your permanent seat with veto in UNSEC.
But how long they can do that?
I mean as our capabilities are going on increasing, we will have also balls to be a BADASS dude. :devious:
Keep dreaming, until you prove yourself outside India, the door of UNSEC will not open.
In that case UNSC will lose its importance. :lol:
And it's UNSC= United Nations Security Council not UNSEC.
Get out of dream. It's not 90s when UNSC countries are unchallenged.

Last edited:
Country flag
UNSC is irrelevant to india. India's fissile material military reserves is higher than more than almost half of the p5 members.
Our focus is China p5 is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warrior monk

On the contrary, no country has support India's claim as none of P5 is changing their deployment of strategic forces for this offensive weapon, especially China. We can see PLA is increasing the number of their satellites and early warning radars in the east, but in the South west, almost nothing. That tells us how they evaluate India's claim.
Then why is China making a C-band active phased-array radar in Sichuan province with 5000 km range to track Uighur rebels or Myanmar's ballistic missile or Bangladesh's ballistic missiles or India's nuclear capable missiles you choose which one is more probable .
There is already one such radar in Fujian Province phasing east towards Taiwan this second one is uniquely placed to track missile launch from India.
As far as space based assets are concerned as far as i know China doesn't have any infrared space based systems ( I may be wrong) but has SAR capable satellites which India also has with under 1 meter resolution .
As far as P5 is concerned 4 out of 5 are India's allies and even have nuclear deals with India some of them even sell uranium to India and they know that India's nuclear weapons are not against them nor against most of their allies they are for specific countries .

no smoking

Country flag
Then why is China making a C-band active phased-array radar in Sichuan province with 5000 km range to track Uighur rebels or Myanmar's ballistic missile or Bangladesh's ballistic missiles or India's nuclear capable missiles you choose which one is more probable .
Can you provide a source of this C-band radar in Sichuan because I find no information about it.
One more thing: If Chinese do have an early radar tracking India missile, it is highly unlikely located in Sichuan since there is a Tibet plateau between itself and India, which will significantly reduce its warning time.

There is already one such radar in Fujian Province phasing east towards Taiwan this second one is uniquely placed to track missile launch from India.
Wrong, the first generation of such radar was built in Hebei late 1970s, which was watching Soviet missile.
The latest one, I can find, was built in 2006, in NingXia, which is still monitoring those missile in central Asia, or you can say Russians.
Actually, the only radar related to India missile is still on the paper, which is planned to built in Tibet.

As far as space based assets are concerned as far as i know China doesn't have any infrared space based systems ( I may be wrong) but has SAR capable satellites which India also has with under 1 meter resolution .
Shijian-11

http://claudelafleur.qc.ca/Scfam-earlywarning.html

As far as P5 is concerned 4 out of 5 are India's allies and even have nuclear deals with India some of them even sell uranium to India and they know that India's nuclear weapons are not against them nor against most of their allies they are for specific countries .
First, they maybe your friends, but not allies, none of them bear military obligation to you;
Second, selling uranium to you doesn't mean anything. US closest allies -Australia and Canada are selling uranium to China too; France exploded their nuclear device in Chinese nuclear test site; Russian sold re-processing tech to Chinese;
Third, they really don't care who India nuke is aiming at because India doesn't have ability to survive in a nuclear war while all P5 have been building their military force and economy around such kind of war in whole cold war.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I would agree with @no smoking that India doesn't have the ability to survive in a nuclear war.
I am afraid, our capabilities are too China/Pak specific. In an all out exchange, there will be no friendly nukes. Everyone will target everyone.
This is because, if at the end, someone has nukes left, and you don't, you are going to be their slave. So when the nuclear war happens in the future, there will be no allies. In any case, it will all be over in an hour or two at most.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
WTF is 'creating'!! I read somewhere 10 years before we have few H-Bombs in our arsenal. btw H-bomb is sexy, just imagine one bomb W.Punjab is gone and second Sindh is gone.

Still many are left OK drop one/two on Big black cube,Peace be upon them. :)
Blast radius of H-bomb is 2 to 5 kms. One bomb cannot destroy west Punjab or Sindh.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Dude, you are living in fools paradise. We don't have 50 MT hydrogen bombs. At most we have 200kt- 1MT hydrogen bombs. That's what I am saying. We need 500+ bombs at the very least.

BTW, did you hear that a girl has been beheaded by a muzzie in Ranchi, jharkhand? BJP /RSS has once again proved they save and help Hindus in mysterious ways :mad2:
Even 50MT bombs do not destroy 2000 sq. kms as he claims.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Third, they really don't care who India nuke is aiming at because India doesn't have ability to survive in a nuclear war while all P5 have been building their military force and economy around such kind of war in whole cold war.
Okayyy agree, India currently isn't in position of having nuclear war with P5. It badly needs to develop and test nuclear weapons which it can't do due to fear of sanctions. Because they could even eclipse India's economic and conventional build up.
P5 nations first made nukes and then, tried to make sure that no one else could get them and got 90% success if not 100% because no country still can catch up with them.
And that's the main thing which should be reformed. P5 should destroy all of its nukes if it wants other nations to do so. Otherwise, it is time which will surely change world order. Countries will discover method of test them secretly or will develop a completely new weapon.
May be now, but P5 can't handle India and other nations very long. It's on them to destroy their arsenals and make world peaceful otherwise everybody will make them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles