Exercise Iron Fist 2016

Superdefender

Yes, missile from Tejas missed. I am 100% sure that I saw missile passed just above the parachute.

Gessler

Country flag
DD are ruining the show AS USUAL! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::frusty::frusty::frusty::rage::yawn:

Cutting away to the crowd before they show missile hit or switching to an irrelevent helo shot when ground demos are going on.

How are these idiots allowed to keep doing this?? Every republic day, IFR and now Iron Fist?? :tsk::tsk:
High time DD is dumped, or atleast metamorphosed into a modern HDTV network.

Poor work/camera skills are just part of the problem...even the visual quality is appalling. You can't even say for sure if the video was shot in 2016 or sometime in 1970s. It's that bad.

Just compare their visuals to Times NOW or NDTV HD channels.

iamkuntal

Maybe but it hardly matters, such a small flare isn't representative of real world targets.

+ the LCA/R-73E destroyed the flare in the last Iron Fist.
Yes. But they could have used the Lakshya PTA instead of flares.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

abingdonboy

Country flag
High time DD is dumped, or atleast metamorphosed into a modern HDTV network.

Poor work/camera skills are just part of the problem...even the visual quality is appalling. You can't even say for sure if the video was shot in 2016 or sometime in 1970s. It's that bad.

Just compare their visuals to Times NOW or NDTV HD channels.
When I watch Sky news here in the UK, it is all HD and pristine, DD makes everything look so grainy and out of date.

But it's not just that but the directors ad camer people are incompetent and don't have a clue what they are meant to be showing.

Superdefender

Maybe but it hardly matters, such a small flare isn't representative of real world targets.

+ the LCA/R-73E destroyed the flare in the last Iron Fist.
That's why the lady commentator said in real world the target will be destroyed. Meanwhile, dolphine manuevre and arrowcross of Sarangs were beautiful.

iamkuntal

What about Su 30 Griffin launch ?

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Superdefender

Hey, the male commentator said MKI is the only aircraft to do that complex manuevre. What is the name? I missed the name.

aliyah

will write to pm on Twitter about DD's spectacular show.....
and will write to IAF to use something big like truck like object instead of small flairs next time n do hit with 4-5 missiles so that at least it get destroyed.
:(

salute

dd is such a bs, :laugh:
they were playing some caribbean music like some beach party was going on,:laugh:

during ifr at one point they were playing pirates of caribbean score for navy presentation,:laugh:

dd always theft on hollywood music.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles