Exercise Chakravyuh - II in Rajasthan

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Army holds training exercise 'Chakravyuh-II' in Rajasthan
The exercise also involves rapid mobilisation and execution of battle plans in conjunction with the Air Force.
JAIPUR: Indian Army is holding a major military training exercise 'Chakravyuh-II' to validate battle readiness and operational effectiveness of the Pivot Formation and Rapid Division, inSuratgarh.
The exercise also involves rapid mobilisation and execution of battle plans in conjunction with the Air Force.
"The exercise aims to validate the battle readiness and operational effectiveness of the Pivot Formation and Rapid Division of the Army along with all its affiliated components" Defence spokesperson Lt Col Manish Ojha said.
The exercise envisages mechanised manoeuvres in the entire spectra of new generation weapons, platforms and systems are employed in areas where rapid development and urbanisation along the border is predominant, he said.
"It has provided an opportunity to all commanders in planning and conduct of large scale operations an integrated theatre environment along with Air Forceincluding fighter ground attack aircrafts, attack helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles, remotely piloted vehicles and communication helicopters," Ojha said.
Consequently, troop insertion by air was also integrated into the exercise using the Special Forces and other Heliborne troops.
During the exercise, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and communication systems were put to test in a network-centric battlefield environment supported by required operational logistics.
Improved mobility, inventory management techniques and extensive use of information technology to ensure logistics are in step with the fast paced operational environment was also validated during the exercise.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
From Official Source:
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence

06-May-2016 19:14 IST
Exercise Chakravyuh-II
In a follow up to ‘Exercise Shatrujeet’ by the Strike Corps (Strike One) in Apr 2016, the pivot formations are holding major military training exercise codenamed “Exercise CHAKRAVYUH-II” in the general area of Pallu – Sardarsahar (Suratgarh) in Rajasthan. The exercise conceptualized by the Pivot Corps involves rapid mobilization and execution of plans in sync with Air Force. The exercise aims to validate the battle readiness and operational effectiveness of the pivot formation and RAPID division along with all its affiliated components.
The exercise, envisages mechanised maneuvers in the entire spectra of new generation weapons, platforms & systems employed in areas where rapid development and urbanisation along the border is predominant. It will also provide an opportunity to all commanders in planning and conduct of large scale operations in an integrated theatre environment along with Air Force including the fighter ground attack aircrafts, attack helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles, remotely piloted vehicles, and communication helicopters. Consequently, troop insertion by air using third dimension has also been integrated into the exercise using the Special Forces and other Heliborne troops.
During the exercise, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and communication systems will be put to test in a network-centric battlefield environment duly supported by enabling operational logistics. Improved mobility, inventory management techniques and the extensive use of information technology, so as to ensure that logistics keep pace with the fast paced operational environment, is also being validated during the exercise.
Col Rohan Anand, SM

PRO (Army)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Second last pic remind me of movie Border - Neche ho jayiye sahab Dushman ke sniper sath hi rahte hain"

:lol:

3deffect

Country flag
Areyyy Garmi Bahut hai Re Baba,,night training kro:biggrin2:

MKM

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle why do you quote article in different quotes, letters become faint in quotes & are difficult to read.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle why do you quote article in different quotes, letters become faint in quotes & are difficult to read.
It's the correct way of posting articles with copyright. Writing in quotes means I'm quoting government, media or any agency and this matter has nothing to do with me.
In simple words, I'm preventing plagiarism.

indiatester

Country flag
It's the correct way of posting articles with copyright. Writing in quotes means I'm quoting government, media or any agency and this matter has nothing to do with me.
In simple words, I'm preventing plagiarism.
Can't you use the plain old " "
and the stupid 30 character rule

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles