ex-RAW chief : India funded militants in Kashmir to counter ISI

Blackwater

nothing knew

yaseen malik is indian agent, my father who is not in RAW told me at least 15 yrs back

aliyah

I have a big problems with these oldies.Why can't they shut-up and go to the grave like that.
Whether it's NSA Doval,Gen.VK.Sing,Dulat or DM Manohar Parikkar,etc should keep their mouth shut and do their work and should go to the grave carrying the secrets.

You should never give your opposition a chance to hit back,whether in psychological warfare or militarily.
wat secret does they reveal ?? u dont know anything doesn't meen the world also dont know anything......... they already know wat we r doing n we know wat whole world is doing......wat ur watching in media is a political game plan supported by some external intelligence agency......... is this new to us?? nop we do somethings abroad

Varahamihira

Country flag
wat secret does they reveal ?? u dont know anything doesn't meen the world also dont know anything......... they already know wat we r doing n we know wat whole world is doing......wat ur watching in media is a political game plan supported by some external intelligence agency......... is this new to us?? nop we do somethings abroad
You are missing the point.
It doesn't matter if you,me or any Tom,Dick,and Harry on the street says about those things.But when above said Gentlemen/Women says it carries weight and legitimizes.And these things are used as cannon fodder by Western Analysts.And White Ass has more value than Brown/Black Ass in the media created perceptive world.Sorry for the non parliamentary words but can't hold it.
For example the same thing said by what Dr.Christine Fair has been saying if said by any Indian will not have same value even in India.
See last week how BBC tried to create tension,though turned out to be fake.But perception is imprinted.Just like Saffron terror or RSS is Communal.That's why it is very dangerous.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ISI, RAW, CIA, all intelligences agencies do such sort of things and even worse. All the terror organisations are part of intelligence agencies. There is no limit when it comes to interest of the nation. That's what they are into existence and paid for.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Pak and its media is morr active for RAW. Looks like something is cooking.

May be its related to post Afghan war kashmir part N... terrorism and they know like in past there can be counter aattack this time too and so they want RAW name to be blooied now so that when kashmir war starts with International pressures Indian gov can be pressurized

Could be that the talks about reestablishg the deep assets by the current GoI has made the Pak establishment nervous.
By bringing in RAW more and more in their media they plan to slow down or roll back that initiative or make the Indian establishment very cautious about the restart...

Unfortunately, Pak being the breeding ground of terrorism, every nation has their assets inside Pak and the international political community knows the stake. Nobody is gonna take Pak seriously and their hyperventilation on RAW.
Even if Indian gov is going to establish deep assets i donot think current gov would roll back just because there is hue-cry on indian media specially NDTV.....

I doubt even in past durning IK gujaral times RAW would had shared its assest details with PM who shared with pak gov...Unless and Untill that time RAW cheif was bafoon or belonged to aman ki asha brigade

I have a big problems with these oldies.Why can't they shut-up and go to the grave like that.
Whether it's NSA Doval,Gen.VK.Sing,Dulat or DM Manohar Parikkar,etc should keep their mouth shut and do their work and should go to the grave carrying the secrets.

You should never give your opposition a chance to hit back,whether in psychological warfare or militarily.
Well i donot know about others what dulat said is allready in public domain like he in interview i think with karan thaper said that India planned for commando action on UAE soil and asked for american for help to pressurize UAE gov but same was reveled by ex national security advisior Brigiesh Mishra on Discovery channel documentotry related IA highjacking

Capricorn

Country flag

I wonder if the Official Secrets Acts applies on these fossils who cannot resist the urge to make more money.

Varahamihira

Country flag
Well i donot know about others what dulat said is allready in public domain like he in interview i think with karan thaper said that India planned for commando action on UAE soil and asked for american for help to pressurize UAE gov but same was reveled by ex national security advisior Brigiesh Mishra on Discovery channel documentotry related IA highjacking
You too are missing the point.
Whether it's in public or private domain as long as it's doesn't come out of the mouths of these Gentlemen/Women it doesn't carry the weight and remains hush-hush.Once it's acknowledged you have BBC stories and 101 spins on it.And may eventually end up in Geneva or New York or EU.
Do we need this headache.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Tell me then what is social or national memory ?? Is that of any importance??

How does the future generations learn and step forward?

Is it all right to say the the great Bengal Famine was due to Bengali propensity to hoard grain? If records were not there, no one would have come to know that it was created by Churchill.

Is it right to destroy all records of 1971 War ? How will today's intelligence agencies plan an operation of that magnitude without learning from the past?

How could we know how badly the country was let down in 1962 if people like Koul, Dalvi, Panniker and others not written about it.

Yes, any thing that effects our today should be guarded. Dulat crossed that line..

I do not think Mr Doval or VK Singh have uttered any thing compromising national security. VK Singh's letter to MMS was perhaps leaked by an IAS Babu working at a very high place to his journalist friend as part of a plan to put pressure on VK Singh.

The nation should derive security in transparency rather than secrecy that harms the nation.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You too are missing the point.
Whether it's in public or private domain as long as it's doesn't come out of the mouths of these Gentlemen/Women it doesn't carry the weight and remains hush-hush.Once it's acknowledged you have BBC stories and 101 spins on it.And may eventually end up in Geneva or New York or EU.
Do we need this headache.
They speak only that which is to be told. CIA, KGB, ISI all do this to motivate youngsters. Such kind of facts are important to motivate.

Either way if BBC gets the info through any source, they will spin it. As it is a part of their Job.

How the info got leaked from British authorities to Pakis plus it was shared with the world is an eye raising situation for British administration itself. These things were to be kept confidential. Now the network which Pakistan might have established is blown now ;)

We wanted Pakistan to come at UN and speak about terrorism , specially so called terrorism from Indian side. Pakistan will be humiliated once again in the UN and is going to get trapped in its own trap. Because then Pakistan has to speak on Dawood , Lakhvi and Hafiz too. :D

Varahamihira

Country flag
They speak only that which is to be told. CIA, KGB, ISI all do this to motivate youngsters. Such kind of facts are important to motivate.

Either way if BBC gets the info through any source, they will spin it. As it is a part of their Job.

How the info got leaked from British authorities to Pakis plus it was shared with the world is an eye raising situation for British administration itself. These things were to be kept confidential. Now the network which Pakistan might have established is blown now ;)

We wanted Pakistan to come at UN and speak about terrorism , specially so called terrorism from Indian side. Pakistan will be humiliated once again in the UN and is going to get trapped in its own trap. Because then Pakistan has to speak on Dawood , Lakhvi and Hafiz too. :D
Problem is not with Pakistan bringing it to UN.We've gone past this puny country.
And moreover we have got to Ignore them and just give them a Keench ke Tappad(Big Tight Slap) every now and then.
Problem is with P5 bringing it to UN or in some other organisation.
We don't have any leverage on these guys.
I may be talking ourselves to become Bully(though that's not what I want) we shouldn't give them any chance and whenever they speak against us there should be consequences.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Problem is not with Pakistan bringing it to UN.We've gone past this puny country.
And moreover we have got to Ignore them and just give them a Keench ke Tappad(Big Tight Slap) every now and then.
Problem is with P5 bringing it to UN or in some other organisation.
We don't have any leverage on these guys.
I may be talking ourselves to become Bully(though that's not what I want) we shouldn't give them any chance and whenever they speak against us there should be consequences.
They will not. The corporate world is with India, they have investments in India. How many times Pakistan has been blamed for terrorism by P5. Did anything happen? No. Forget them that they will drag us for this stupid thing.

What happened after Mukhtibahani? Nothing. If we go by this argument then US alone is responsible for division of Yogaslavia, SU, North Korea.. you see. It's not happening.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If we dismantle Pakistan and recover Kashmir, we will become international saviours for curing the disease of Pakistan. Such is the reputation Pakistan has created for itself

aliyah

he seems to have not read wiki leak or US secret documents

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
If we dismantle Pakistan and recover Kashmir, we will become international saviours for curing the disease of Pakistan. Such is the reputation Pakistan has created for itself
Sir, it is very difficult..

Those who created Pakistan, that is Anglo-sphere, will not be comfortable with that.. Pakistan serves a purpose for them including troubling India. Not to forget that they used Pakistan to defeat Communism in Afghanistan and now, an access to CAR. .. geopolitics plays a role for them to continue to support Pakistan. Pakistanis know it fully well and are extracting their pound of flesh.. you know what that means...

Yes, we dismantled Bangladesh.. but dismantling Pakistan is going to be ardours .. but we can do it and we must do it if we want Kashmir to be part of India.. Pakistan as an idea and its existence is part of Kashmir problem.. for that Pakistan as an entity will have to sacrifice herself..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sir, it is very difficult..

Those who created Pakistan, that is Anglo-sphere, will not be comfortable with that.. Pakistan serves a purpose for them including troubling India. Not to forget that they used Pakistan to defeat Communism in Afghanistan and now, an access to CAR. .. geopolitics plays a role for them to continue to support Pakistan. Pakistanis know it fully well and are extracting their pound of flesh.. you know what that means...

Yes, we dismantled Bangladesh.. but dismantling Pakistan is going to be ardours .. but we can do it and we must do it if we want Kashmir to be part of India.. Pakistan as an idea and its existence is part of Kashmir problem.. for that Pakistan as an entity will have to sacrifice herself..
Of course it is going to be difficult. Who said it will be easy?

And stop with this BS that Pakis was a western creation. It was not. You guys often forget that Iran at the time was a western puppet and US/UK had no reason to have another slave in its backyard. This is all a useless apologetics the partition of India due to muslim demand

anoop_mig25

Country flag
nothing knew

yaseen malik is indian agent, my father who is not in RAW told me at least 15 yrs back
It looks to me most of them are acting as double cross agent

I mean look most of them enjoy at Indian tax payers money and they are even not killed or are in arrested for anti-Indian actvities

While thousands are rotiing jail on charges of anti-indian activities in moaist prone aera

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles