EVKS Elangovan, TN Congress Chief Says PM Is Like A Gorilla

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by mayfair, Apr 21, 2015.

1. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

TN Congress Chief Likens PM To Gorilla | Swarajya

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

\

In light of this statement, Giriraj Prasad was spot on with the Nigerian comment.

Never knew the criterion for the top political post in India was a beauty contest.

archie, Dovah, VIP and 4 others like this.
  4. mayfair

I said this is my post on that topic that Giriraj merely showed them the mirror and bared their toxic obsession with fair skin for all to see.

5. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

The slavery gene is embedded in Congress. They will sell this nation to the highest fairskin bidder.

They cant think away from Gandhis.
    They cant think away from white skinned masters.

Dovah, warriorextreme and mayfair like this.
  6. warriorextreme

warriorextreme Senior Member Senior Member

Giriraj definitely hit the bulls eye when he made that comment. It is a shame that many politicians are so indulged in the fantasy of gandhi family that they are yet to see the truth.. I sometimes wonder how do these gandhis have managed to stop the congress(I) from splitting for so long. Money can buy everything it seems.

Dovah and jackprince like this.
  7. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

It is Elangolan who looks and acts like a chimp.

8. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

Bjp itself is the biggest slave of sonia!

It pulled up giriraj singh and he regretted it!

9. sasi

ANI Verified Account
    @ ANI_newsFollow

I had no meeting with the PM and who said I cried? Who saw?- Giriraj Singh on reports of him crying after meeting PM

https://t.co/USLA6eyvnH

Govt become butt of joke!

Cong paying journos worth it!

jackprince likes this.
  10. mayfair

And yet after this you ended up creating a whole new thread on this "fake" news?

Mad Indian and Dovah like this.
  11. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

I think Giriraj is the need of the hour to put these sycophants of Italian waitresses and her treacherous con-party to rest! Above all he talks sense, secular crooks do not agree to what he says for obvious reasons; however, think of it and pay attention - he makes complete sense!

It's time to unleash Giriraj of our great 'Gorilla' PM on these Italian worshiping secular scums!

12. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Why do you have to post such fake news and the refute it and call GOI becoming a joke.....don't we all know about these media crooks....anyways after bureaucracy & judiciary....it's media's turn to get in line....all these wheeler dealers are next!!

Mad Indian likes this.
  13. sasi

why not? If govt not able to stop hit jobs against pm to cabinet ministers! It needs to amplified to show governtment's helplessness!

14. sasi

we know abt it. But what government doing abt it?

When FM talking to ndtv- a rs.5500cr money laundering channel abt black money?

What can be this govt called?

Ps- also add issueing weekly clarification to fake news!

15. mayfair

It's the government's Job to GOVERN, which is why they are called GOVERNMENT. In fact all the queries you have put forth were answered by PM in his speech at Rewari.

16. sasi

shielding ndtv- a rs.5500cr money laundering channel also part of good governence?

Ps- when gurumurthy-rss,prof vidyanathan who prepared bjp blackmoney report. All are bjp/modi wellwishers asking the same.

17. mayfair

Clearly not. But as I said in one of my earlier posts, this is not how Modi works. This is not his style, but he's surely and steadily turning the screws ever so tightly. It may be infuriating at times, but it has been effective in the past. There is no shielding, but if I am reading this correctly, he's giving them a long enough rope to hang themselves and they will do the rest. Of course, I am but a simpleton and I could be completely off the mark in my assessment.

He has rightfully focussed on economy and the passage of crucial legislative reforms or did you miss the passing of the Coals and Mines bill after Congress had vowed to oppose it?

We have seen the likes of Dupatta Coupta changing his tunes. Recent editorials in The Chindu actually blaming the Pakis for the Lakhvi affair and talking about uselessness of talks with Pakistan.

Sasiji, I understand your anguish. But don't you think the best way forward would to counter this with your sets of facts on what the government has achieved so far rather than lamenting why certain things are not going the way we hoped.

Vishwarupa and sasi like this.
  18. archie

archie Regular Member

Well If he had not brought up Nigerian it would not have become as inflamed as it is.. Lot of spotlight on India by International countries including nigeria. As in MP he should have thought about the impact of genaralizing a paticular country. His regret is only to manage the Forigen policy not cause of congi

19. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

And I remember every one here other than a few like you actually scolding giriraj and his motor mouth. Oh the flip flops of the RWingers. Damned if you do, damned if you dont :(

20. mayfair

The flip flops happen because dharmic folk are still defensive at being labelled RWingers as if it's some sort of a pejorative. Thus, the desperate need to orient themselves closer to the Centre even if tilted to the right. This is born out of years and years of Macaulite education forcing it down our throats that all that is paramparic and dharmic is false and source of much evil and pain.

You'll also find that dharmic will be largely reactive- do not throw the first stone is the mantra. So restrained reactions are but natural. Call it cowardice, call it weakness or whatever you will, but it is far more complicated than that.

Many lefties and EJs on the other hand and brazen, outlandish and bullies until they run into a bigger bunch of thugs and bullies such as the Islamists. Then they turn into whimpering puppies. Likewise for Islamists, they will bow the the greater green, who in turn will defer to the stringer authority. Danda speaks indeed.

Mad Indian likes this.
  21. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Ok, you may get offended if I call it cowardice and so you can call it whatever you want, but the actual question is, how are we gonna win against the anti nationals and Chrislamists with this "defensive" mindset?