Europe Future demography

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am opening the thread for others.

Bangalorean and communismforindia.

You will not participate till 0100h (Indian Standard Time) 21 Nov 2011 or will face INFRACTION.
only 8 mins left :confused:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I wish i can agree with you but unfortunately I can't. Islam came from Central Asia and so called Middle-East by invasion, by killing Millions of indigenous people, by force conversation and destroying religious and cultural heritage from Nalanda to Somnath.
That is the past. You can't change the past. Regardless of Islam's origins, Indian Muslims today are Indians and that is the end of it. Islam is a part of India today and you can either accept it or live in denial, but either way it won't change anything. It is best to work with what we have today.

Galaxy

Country flag
That is the past. You can't change the past. Regardless of Islam's origins, Indian Muslims today are Indians and that is the end of it. Islam is a part of India today and you can either accept it or live in denial, but either way it won't change anything. It is best to work with what we have today.
Yes of course, Indian Muslims are Indian like any religion including Jews or Zoroastrian. I don't think anyone has doubt on that.

My response was based on your specific question.

Yes, we should work together to make India as liberal, developed, Secular and prosperous country. In 1 word - SUPER POWER. But we should not try to change our heritage, history, culture and tradition. :)

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Messiah:

First, let us get our basics right. Let us not embarrass ourselves and our countrymen by making such posts on a public forum. Today, in the year 2011, your post about conquering is just a sick joke which is going to be laughed at with the greatest derision.
I didn't say we should conquer the world now. I said it should be our objective for the future.

We should work towards it.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes of course, Indian Muslims are Indian like any religion including Jews or Zoroastrian. I don't think anyone has doubt on that.

My response was based on your specific question.

Yes, we should work together to make India as liberal, developed, Secular and prosperous country. In 1 word - SUPER POWER. But we should not try to change our heritage, history, culture and tradition. :)
Culture and traditions are ever evolving. It has never stayed static and never will because it is human nature to evolve.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan, end of story. Why is stating such a simple fact a controversy nowadays?

This "Tejo Mahalaya" BS is spouted by the same person (P.N. Oak) who thinks that Christianity and Islam are both offshoots of Hinduism and that the Kaa'ba was once a Shiva shrine. Think about that before you agree with him.

Galaxy

Country flag
Culture and traditions are ever evolving. It has never stayed static and never will because it is human nature to evolve.
Like Persia and South Korea ??

If not, Then we should stick with our old culture and traditions. it still remained same like centuries back. It has immense moral value. :thumb:

Galaxy

Country flag
The Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan, end of story. Why is stating such a simple fact a controversy nowadays?

This "Tejo Mahalaya" BS is spouted by the same person (P.N. Oak) who thinks that Christianity and Islam are both offshoots of Hinduism and that the Kaa'ba was once a Shiva shrine. Think about that before you agree with him.
The story have just begun. :D

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Brigadier you should apply to become raw chief.
I am a man of immense patience and I believe in fairplay and rules.

If something has been directed, it must be followed in letter and spirit.

And if I have said something, I will follow it in letter and spirit and in all fairness.

I could have easily closed the thread. But then others would be deprived the space for discussion.

I could have immediately handed over the Infractions, but I did not since I like to caution someone, since errors can be done by them because of the heat generated in the debate, each side very possessive about their views.

But then if someone thinks if the cat is away it is time to play...............

Well, it is then time to say that the feline in me is not away, but with springs in the paw!

Check my avatar!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Like Persia and South Korea ??

If not, Then we should stick with our old culture and traditions. it still remained same like centuries back. It has immense moral value. :thumb:
Cultures and traditions dont change they evolve. It is fact.

What were people following before hinduism ? didn't they evolve and came about with hinduism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles