Europe Future demography

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Messiah:

First, let us get our basics right. Let us not embarrass ourselves and our countrymen by making such posts on a public forum. Today, in the year 2011, your post about conquering is just a sick joke which is going to be laughed at with the greatest derision.
NATO just conquered libya a few weeks ago... in your face jackass

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
NATO just conquered libya a few weeks ago... in your face jackass
And NATO is a coalition of how many countries?
What is the collective economy of NATO?
Are NATO and Libya comparable?
Still, they have to support a puppet regime rather than"conquer" the nation.
Now, try putting this in Indian and European context.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I would like you to be logical if u could... Mr. modern man, I never mentioned khaki chaddis, although i like the idea..
As far as go-mutra goes, being a hind I can assure you I or any of my family members drank it.. only 2-3 drops are used on the doorsteps on special occasions like diwali because go is considered a mother and it has been an age old custom not to drink go mutra but put 2-3 drops of go mutra... so modern man.. atleast use brains before speaking such bullshits...
I don't care whether you drink go-mutra or bathe in it. Just don't ask me to drink it or handle it - I prefer Kingfisher beer and similar alcoholic drinks, as do most others on this forum. And if you dare ask us to stop drinking it just to satisfy your norms of culture, we will smash your skull in. I am serious.

then why talk of drunk indian families... when liberals like u are the ones that promotes these.. the reality is Indians are getting more freedom then they should get , this unneccessary freedom gives power to every Indian to urinate on his country, to cry for its faults but never appreciate its merits, to throw this culture into garbage to copy a "modern" one... the reality my friend is Indians need a little ass whopping to bring them back to reality and work towards the country's progress or atleast plan for it...
Crying wont take u anywhere... even countries like china that were virtually nothing are now popping up to become the world power... if Indians dont change their attitude... dont expect India to grow... because we are India... this land can't grow itself..

The only one who needs an ass whooping is you - not other Indians. Everyone on this forum is doing his duties well towards the nation and working towards its progress. All of us have our own ideas of culture. We are not interested in being told about "growing India through culture". Take your snake oil and peddle it elsewhere.

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Define "modernism", you seem to use it a lot.
ok, here it goes... "modernism " you..

1. throw away hindi, tamil telgu or your own language into garbage and become an english man (angrez)
2. Use english statements in movies (dude, man, wassup, and all that bullshit)
3. wear modern half torn fashionable clothes
4. Make fun of india at whichever level possible
5. Never be proud of Indian culture
6. Use english zabardasti when its not required
7. Become an american or european culture
8. Making fun of tradtion (drinking go mutra, in reality no body does that)

Need more modernism?? I have that..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Gentlemen,

A Friendly CAUTION

Any further unparliamentary language or behaviour will warrant an INFRACTION and eventually a Good Bye.

Thank you.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
ok, here it goes... "modernism " you..

1. throw away hindi, tamil telgu or your own language into garbage and become an english man (angrez)
5. Never be proud of Indian culture

You are typing in English here. Lot of us believe that English is an Indian language as much as any other. If you don't like the usage of English in movies, stop watching them, or create movies that don't use those words. Stop asking others not to watch them.

For the record I don't like the fashion of half-torn clothes. But I'm not going to force people to stop wearing them.

And what was that - "make fun of India"? This is a defence forum, and we are members here. Go and address your points to some uber-cool modern college.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
madarchod like u are fucking up this country... also better not teach me how to give back .....I know how to handle pigs like u
How do you "handle pigs"? Drinking their Mutra and making them scared of peeing? :pound:

Could be, nothing is beyond the ability of "culture protectors" like you!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bangalorean and CommunismforIndia

I am closing this thread for sometime.

I have taken it that by the time I gave the caution, your posts were on the way and so it came in simultaneous to my caution.

If this persists, I will not have any hesitation in asking you to cool your heels and away from this forum as per the rules of INFRACTION that is programmed.

It is for you to play ball or bow out.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am opening the thread for others.

Bangalorean and communismforindia.

You will not participate till 0100h (Indian Standard Time) 21 Nov 2011 or will face INFRACTION.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
English is merely a tool, you may not have realized this, but you have been using it for the past 53 posts!!!!

Not everyone works in movies.

You find them fashionable?

Point 1?

How do you become a culture?
Also, culture is not a monolith neither its static, culture is dynamic and evolving.

Point 4?

No, I think I got it, thanks. :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lets us get back to the subject please.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
On the point of culture, historically India's greatest ability was to absorb foreign influences and turn them into something genuinely Indian. We did it with the Greeks, Scythians, Huns, and to a great extent even Islam. We will do the same with Western culture as well.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On the point of culture, historically India's greatest ability was to absorb foreign influences and turn them into something genuinely Indian. We did it with the Greeks, Scythians, Huns, and to a great extent even Islam. We will do the same with Western culture as well.
and yet maintained our own identity and dignity!

I am sure all of us will exhibit the goodness that finally boiled down to the Indian identity!

KS

Bye bye DFI
I would like to dispute with the word "large extent".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Issued in public interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I would like to dispute with the word "large extent".
Islam is an integral part of the modern Indian identity, whether or not you choose to accept it is up to you. Islam is a part of India just as Hinduism and Christianity are a part of India and Buddhism in the past. Indian Muslims identify themselves with the subcontinent, not with Arabia.

The Taj Mahal, which is the most popular tourist attraction in India and the symbol of India for the rest of the world, stands as a testament to this. As a mixture of Indian and Islamic styles, it is completely distinct from both traditional Islamic and traditional Indian architecture. You won't find any buildings like the Taj Mahal in the Arab World.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Islam is an integral part of the modern Indian identity, whether or not you choose to accept it is up to you. Islam is a part of India just as Hinduism and Christianity are a part of India and Buddhism in the past. Indian Muslims identify themselves with the subcontinent, not with Arabia.

The Taj Mahal, which is the most popular tourist attraction in India and the symbol of India for the rest of the world, stands as a testament to this.
Totally incorrect. Islam came from Central Asia and so called Middle-East by invasion, by killing Millions of indigenous people, by force conversation and destroying religious and cultural heritage from Nalanda to Somnath. Same for Christianity by British India and Missionary false propaganda. Buddhism was born in India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles