EU could end China arms embargo early 2011

Parthy

Air Warrior
well when talking about this ,I suggest you read more history!
you konw the world is ruled by developed countries,
Yes. I do agree with this point. But not anymore. The world has changed a lot and the political balance too. China has grown enough to challenge US, nobody can deny that. But there is always a proper way to attain certain growth which decides the reputation of certain country..

I don't think China has a better reputation amongst other countries except for Pakistan & NK which is purely only because of Military ties.. Stop exporting Military equipments to Pakistan, do you think they'll stick on to you??

you konw we are poor,indian also has many poor people,but we want our people have a better live,I think find a good way to improve our live is the most
important,
Everybody deserves a better lifestyle. But we don't have a good leadership in both China and India for that to happen..

copy can save a lot of time and money to product cheap goods,I think Indian should also do it in that way,why should you follow what the developed countries told you?all you people want a better live,which is the most important thing !
Copying can save lot of time and money.. You should know how to drive and maintain a ship before going for building one.. Its all about quality and process we follow during production, that decides the fate of the outcome.. It may be easier to replicate MIGs and build a J-17 but that doesn't mean that as MIGs are battle proven and so J17..

It is not actually Copying which has enabled the Chinese to make series of Breakthroughs in Hi-techs, its actually Reverse-Engineering where the Chinese engineers are expert... Even DRDO chief has called for Indian engineers to get expertise in Reverse Engineering in 2011 motto..

Parthy

Air Warrior
well ,I don't understand how you guys got to know what we think about ourselves!
again,we never want any war!
Ok. It may be you who don't want any war, not the CCP.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Are we talking about reverse engineering or copy cat theft? You can RE something and it still not violate IP rights if it has enough improvements in it to make a different product. China just runs it under the Xerox. They copied the code from Cisco so exact, they even left misspelling in the user manual. lol

amitkriit

EU plans to make money by selling weapons while India and China fight, or should I say "while China tries to convert itself into a hyper-power".

tgrhfei

china can not challenge US,china still has a long way to go!

Last edited:

tgrhfei

I don't think China has a better reputation amongst other countries except for Pakistan & NK which is purely only because of Military ties.. Stop exporting Military equipments to Pakistan, do you think they'll stick on to you??

friend in need is friend indeed

tgrhfei

Everybody deserves a better lifestyle. But we don't have a good leadership in both China and India for that to happen..
it is not about leadership,it is about development。we want money ,so we will try our best to make money!

tgrhfei

Copying can save lot of time and money.. You should know how to drive and maintain a ship before going for building one.. Its all about quality and process we follow during production, that decides the fate of the outcome.. It may be easier to replicate MIGs and build a J-17 but that doesn't mean that as MIGs are battle proven and so J17..
we all konw that and we have the confidence and ability to make a better one!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles