Enemy Country Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
well dfi is the best place for arguments and there is no ban

freedom of speech is equal for every one but yes its Mod duty to check all the things

things should not cross the limit

freedom of speech is not greater then nation proud and interest

Adux

Country flag
Posts get reported, edited/deleted. We cannot stop anyones "mouth", we can take action thereafter. 3 people got banned for such repeated rumblings. We cannot otherwise make DFI a closed forum as we appreciate members like Kickok and Ohmilaya.
That is your job, it is your capacity to differentiate between Kickok and Ohimalaya from a J20 or iceberg or that LOL guy. Militaryphotos.net and WAB does that job to the T. Ofcourse we can have a non-western perspective, a non-Indian perspective, but we cannot have anti-india perspective.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are not enemy country citizen

Thank you. I always hold your opinions and most Indian posters here in highest esteem. And I appreciate the hospitality extended to me, Indian style... :thumb:

Adux

Country flag
well dfi is the best place for arguments and there is no ban

freedom of speech is equal for every one but yes its Mod duty to check all the things

things should not cross the limit

freedom of speech is not greater then nation proud and interest
India the country, doesnt give equal footing to a non citizen to a citizen. Why? There is no such thing as absolute free speech. This is an Indian forum, and it has to behave Indian as well as have the best interests of India in its mind. It is our duty as the citizens of this country.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What is this the ARRSE forum? Where only British keep singing their own glory amongst themselves and abuse everyone else?

arya

Country flag
India the country, doesnt give equal footing to a non citizen to a citizen. Why? There is no such thing as absolute free speech. This is an Indian forum, and it has to behave Indian as well as have the best interests of India in its mind. It is our duty as the citizens of this country.
well i want to chage all the world but can i ??

i have to change my self , so buddy better you change your self , you have to accept DFI is the best place for arguments but things should be in some limit

Adux

Country flag
What is this the ARRSE forum? Where only British keep singing their own glory amongst themselves and abuse everyone else?
Its British Army Forum, What else do you expect there? We dont have to be that extreme or crazy extreme as BR, we can be a militaryphotos.net which I think is moderated in a fair but extremely firm manner, WAB is a notch below that.

Adux

Country flag
well i want to chage all the world but can i ??

i have to change my self , so buddy better you change your self , you have to accept DFI is the best place for arguments but things should be in some limit
If you arent as active as me in the forum world, you wouldnt know. Please do look around and experience other forums. Even the one's claiming international as the title, has a strong bend towards the host country.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That is your job, it is your capacity to differentiate between Kickok and Ohimalaya from a J20 or iceberg or that LOL guy. Militaryphotos.net and WAB does that job to the T. Ofcourse we can have a non-western perspective, a non-Indian perspective, but we cannot have anti-india perspective.
Right then, we do our job you agree? We cannot restrict anyone to sign up nor can we stop anyone for posting. But action is taken on those who are not according to our rules.

I understand what you want, but i want to tell you that this is our policy as well. We cannot get into the mind of any poster and stop him from posting. Violation of rule is acted upon.

Rule #23 http://defenceforumindia.com/rules/4-general-rules.html

arya

Country flag
Right then, we do our job you agree? We cannot restrict anyone to sign up nor can we stop anyone for posting. But action is taken on those who are not according to our rules.

I understand what you want, but i want to tell you that this is our policy as well. We cannot get into the mind of any poster and stop him from posting. Violation of rule is acted upon.

yousuf i agree with you but you guys don't have to work like govt babus if any thing wrong then action must be taken at the same time

Adux

Country flag

I dont think you do your job in this context, I really dont.
There is no need for any restriction to sign up
There is no need to get into the heads of anyone, but come down like the hammer of a angry god, when they move out of line
Paki's and Chicoms have to be dhimmi's here, that is all
Chinese and Pakistani can state their views in a respectful manner,

What have you done in the case of J20! for calling Indian Soldiers, malnourished ? What is your Plan of Action. What do you think will happen to the person in BR, WAB, Militaryphotos.net heck even in -----------?

You havn't done anything, you have never made uttering such anti-india statements, as a taboo and the red line in this forum. That is what I am angry at. I am ok with a Kickok talking about how they can destroy the eastern fleet of India in SCS, but I am not ok with idiots being allowed to call Indian Soldiers malnourished wimps. Sorry that is my red line. I cannot and will not accept their highschoolish 'we dont really care about you' condescending attitude about India in this forum.

Adux

Country flag
yousuf i agree with you but you guys don't have to work like govt babus if any thing wrong then action must be taken at the same time
Exactly.....from a very Indian perspective, even an International perspective. But China and Pakistan arent 'international' for us, nor are 'terrorist propaganda'. They have to taken in a different context.

arya

Country flag
There is no need to get into the heads of anyone, but come down like the hammer of a angry god, when they move out of line

What have you done in the case of J20! for calling Indian Soldiers, malnourished ? What is your Plan of Action. What do you think will happen to the person in BR, WAB, Militaryphotos.net heck even in -----------?

You havn't done anything, you have never made uttering such anti-india statements, as a taboo and the red line in this forum. That is what I am angry at. I am ok with a Kickok talking about how they can destroy the eastern fleet of India in SCS, but I am not ok with idiots being allowed to call Indian Soldiers malnourished wimps. Sorry that is my red line. I cannot and will not accept their highschoolish 'we dont really care about you' condescending attitude about India in this forum.
you are right some times i mean most of time they don't act

they have to remember one thing this is DFI

Adux

Country flag
you are right some times i mean most of time they don't act

they have to remember one thing this is DFI
Yes, they have to remember this is Defense forum of India, YES INDIA. It is a privilege to be called an Indian. We dont and cant get that privilege in PDF, WAB, militaryphotos.net or anyother, if we dont get in DFI, where will we get it? You think you can talk about British atrocities in India in WAB or militaryphotos.net, they will quietly lock it after they feel it is not going in the direction they want, and is not in the best interest of their culture as well as their nation. They take that very seriously.

arya

Country flag
Yes, they have to remember this is Defense forum of India, YES INDIA. It is a privilege to be called an Indian. We dont and cant get that privilege in PDF, WAB, militaryphotos.net or anyother, if we dont get in DFI, where will we get it? You think you can talk about British atrocities in India in WAB or militaryphotos.net, they will quietly lock it after they feel it is not going in the direction they want, and is not in the best interest of their culture as well as their nation. They take that very seriously.
now come down they will ban you :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

You pointed that out here and i edited that out. Did you report that post when it was first posted? All mods cannot go through each and every post. Thats why the report post button.

amitkriit

I think we are giving this forum excitement and a different perspective. More importantly, our participation, whether sympathetic to Indian policies or not, is a badge for the founding members of this forum of their success.
Participation must be welcome, but quality of post must be the deciding factor. This forum must not be allowed to be used for propaganda.

Adux

Country flag
You pointed that out here and i edited that out. Did you report that post when it was first posted? All mods cannot go through each and every post. Thats why the report post button.
Yusuf,

I hope you the magnanimity of accepting your flaws, when (though I dont know you personally, hope I can call you a friend) a well meaning friends points it out to you. We all can give multiple technicalities, but you are found wanting in this department especially in comparison to equal forums of other countries. There are couple of mods who have even replied to such posts. Fact of the matter, anti-india bashing is ok in DFI, every poster knows it and since you havent done anything about it, everybody has just tagged along

I have given up on reporting, why because you dont do anything else other than edit or delete the post. But as far as the original poster is concerned, he has made me read his highly insulting and offensive tripe, the person does it again and again, and you edit and delete. I can understand such a behavior for our guys especially during a domestic topic, but not for enemy country posters: they are not the same. Where is my sense of justice in an Indian forum as an Indian.

I have made my views crystal clear, I hope you will do something about it because I really you want to .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,

I hope you the magnanimity of accepting your flaws, when (though I dont know you personally, hope I can call you a friend) a well meaning friends points it out to you. We all can give multiple technicalities, but you are found wanting in this department especially in comparison to equal forums of other countries. There are couple of mods who have even replied to such posts. Fact of the matter, anti-india bashing is ok in DFI, every poster knows it and since you havent done anything about it, everybody has just tagged along

I have given up on reporting, why because you dont do anything else other than edit or delete the post. But as far as the original poster is concerned, he has made me read his highly insulting and offensive tripe, the person does it again and again, and you edit and delete. I can understand such a behavior for our guys especially during a domestic topic, but not for enemy country posters: they are not the same. Where is my sense of justice in an Indian forum as an Indian.

I have made my views crystal clear, I hope you will do something about it because I really you want to .
We are all humans and with faults and there is no harm in accepting this. Now please remember that every human has a different perception on various topics.

I thank you for this thread. It is already under discussion among staff so that all such concerns can be taken care of.

Adux

Country flag
We are all humans and with faults and there is no harm in accepting this. Now please remember that every human has a different perception on various topics.

I thank you for this thread. It is already under discussion among staff so that all such concerns can be taken care of.
I request you to take into serious consideration. There is a need to bring our perspective's together on this issue.

You dont have to thank me for anything, as I do feel part of this foundation as much as you, deserved or undeserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles