Electric cars & bikes discussion

Krusty

Country flag
M3 or M5 is still untouchable performance wise. Although at that kind of money I'd probably buy the Corvette Stingray.
Both M3 and M5 have seating for 5, a big boot and still will keep up with the Vette on twisties and most Everyday roads..

Dude, I've always had an irrational hate for them. Bubbly looking, awful design. The Macan is the ugliest car on the road today IMO.
I know we are a group of people who gets electric cars being built by manufacturers.. I am one step ahead. I hate Porsche building diesel cars. I hate rolls Royce building 'cheap' models. I hate Ferrari building 4WD cars. I hate Maserati and Aston and Porsche building SUVs. I hate this SUV disease that has caught hold of all supercar manufacturers.

Automotive world is going down the drain for enthusiasts. Now car manufacturers don't give a shit about image or fans. Understandable that they want $ from failed rappers and pimps and petrol sheiks

Krusty

Country flag
Not rich bro.
Don't put evil eye on me Saar.
You used ore sama lol

Used only by people with absolute superiority complex or jokers who think they are pro or absolute pros :)

IMG_4490.JPG

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Project Dharma paaji have u ever seen this beast in murican roads?
Monster truck on roads? I've never seen one on the highway, I think they are only driven offroad. The issue is that legally you can only lift a truck so much for the safety of others around you. You also disrupt the center of gravity and increase the risk of a rollover.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles