Eid Namaz held in Utrakhand Guruduwara

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is it one off or going to be a daily feature?

Blackwater

Thats not true. Check what happened in 2008. Entire Valley was up in flames on the issue of land transfer.
And the reason they were up against transfer of land was because they thought it would be dangerous to ecology!

Though most of the people on the way may be Muslims who owns the shops or the mules which carry pilgrims. That is help as in business, though I do consider it as seva, even if it is in exchange of money.
you see, local shopkeeper and porters are Muslims,i know it helps their business but they dont overcharge, or create trouble so in this way its a seva also. As i said there are few people like AJTR in Kashmir valley who want to give bad names to Muslims.

land transfer issue is more political than religious

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
you see, local shopkeeper and porters are Muslims,i know it helps their business but they dont overcharge, or create trouble so in this way its a seva also. As i said there are few people like AJTR in Kashmir valley who want to give bad names to Muslims.

land transfer issue is more political than religious
Shop keepers are do business and charge outrageous rates. I asked if any muslim outfit is doing voluntary service there. Like doctors, chemists giving free services, or free kitchens, water service etc..

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
they can come daily if they want.. Sikhs don't stop their own prayers, but they also wont stop anyone from paying namaz there. Gurudwaras are open for anyone.
You mean muslims can amble in five times a day?

Can they halal goats for eid there? After all Sikhs are soooo tolerant. Or is there a limit to tolerance?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Can they halal goats for eid there? After all Sikhs are soooo tolerant. Or is there a limit to tolerance?
What is your point ?

Tronic

They can "amble" in 500 times a day if they want.

We are tolerant towards all people and since halal meat would be discriminatory towards jhatka eating as well as vegetarian people, it won't be allowed. They are free to partake in langar though, anytime they want. Cheers!

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
They can "amble" in 500 times a day if they want.

We are tolerant towards all people and since halal meat would be discriminatory towards jhatka eating as well as vegetarian people, it won't be allowed. They are free to partake in langar though, anytime they want. Cheers!
Do they have a RIGHT or permission to namaz? A BIG difference, pal.

How would halal in gurudwara offend me, since such a gurudwara I SHALL shun. Given "tolerance" why would sikh feel discriminmated?

So tolerance does have a limit. Otherwise, gurudwara would soon be renamed a masjid!!!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I would like to see Mosques used by Hindus for Idol worshiping and not Pious Islam destroying temples as it has been doing for 1400 yrs of dark ages! :)

Possible?

Think why non-muslims should comprise and Islam never compromise!

This is exactly what Indian secularism stands for - till the time you submit to the will of Islam (even being the most obnoxious) you are secular, however Islam is not supposed to compromise......Just imagine how will you deal with Islamic people when they become majority?

Last edited:
Reactions: GPM

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Has any masjid ever offered to hold Ramlila? Or Ganesh pujan?

Tronic

Do they have a RIGHT or permission to namaz? A BIG difference, pal.
Actually, they have a right to enter gurudwara and pray (however they like). Otherwise, gurudwara cannot be a gurudwara according to Sikhism.

How would halal in gurudwara offend me, since such a gurudwara I SHALL shun. Given "tolerance" why would sikh feel discriminmated?
If it wouldn't offend you, than why would you shun it? :rolleyes: Obviously you're contradicting yourself.

And again, I didn't say "Sikhs" will be offended. We don't care what people choose to eat, we only worry about our individual selves, not bother with others. If a Jhatka eating Nihang, or someone who is Vegetarian cannot eat that food, than the purpose of langar is eroded.

Hard to understand?

So tolerance does have a limit. Otherwise, gurudwara would soon be renamed a masjid!!!
No, tolerance does not have a limit, but when tolerance is practiced in equality towards all people, it becomes a two way street. The bigots may find it hard to understand the concept.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Haha. Tronic, you showing us us something which is not there.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
What's new in it ? Wake me up if Sikhs are allowed to do something like that in any Masjid :yawn:

BTW I see a lot of appreciation of Sikhism here which actually I too appreciate ! but appreciation from those who are always ready to defame and criticize other tolerant religions like Hinduism?! Hehe!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles