Education minister gives Rs 3 lakh each to private madrassas

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by KS, Mar 27, 2012.

1. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Education minister gives Rs 3 lakh each to private madrassas - Times Of India

Nice way to spend the public tax money and demonstrate the incredibly sham Indian "secularism", .:namaste:

p,s,: Why not these slimy idiots establish or upgrade the existing Govt schools so that students of all religions will be benefitted ?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  3. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Height of idiocy...

4. lemontree

lemontree Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

This is cheap politics at play with public money.

5. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Whatever for?

It would have been better to ensure a proper educational system for madrassa so that they are competitive.

Bengal has structured education for madrassa!

6. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

While government schools are in dilapidated conditions these politicians have the verve to give such sums to private madrassas. Another vote bank politics gimmicks.

parijataka and maomao like this.
  7. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

8. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

still i prefear school for muslim student sir.97%muslims study in school.so build school it will help them.if you want muslim intergrate
    to mainstrim you should encourage them to school.i went to murshidabad zilla school.so i get chance to make friendship with different people.today i have many hindu friend.two chirstian friend, one bihari friend along with my muslim friend.i won't get them if i went to madrassa.
    muslim parents can easily give their child religious knowledge at home there is no need for madrassa for that.
    i belive if politician really want to improve educational status of muslim.than makes new school not madrassa.think about 97% muslim child who went to school. make new school for all people 97%muslim child will be benifited.it is very simple fact.why they don't understand.
    the sylebass of private madrassa is not modern.

9. Sabir

Sabir DFI TEAM Senior Member

Exactly. The mutual trust among people of different religions will grow only if they interact more. Nothing can be better than schooling together, Though the previous government in WB did a good job by establishing Madrassa Service Commission to modernising the Madrassa education , but I think it would have done better improving school infrastructure , adding in numbers as well and bringing a law to make it mandatory for parents to send to schools.

@ Karthik...in WB , there are Madrssas where non-Muslim students also come. A large portion of Madrassa teachers are non-Muslims and now there is hardly any difference in syllabus. But, in other states , where no entity exists to control the curriculam; these type of gifts will surely lead to corruption (economic as well as social).

10. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Had read similarly in Bihar in some villages there are no regular schools only madrassas where Muslim and non-Muslim kids go to.

11. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

yea.cpim has done a good job in this.as far as i know 12-13%student of madrassa are non muslim
    but in other states madrassa education is not modern

12. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233 Tihar Jail Banned

This is the real face of Indian politics where government distributes money to madarsaas to improve their infrastructures.Why can't they send their students in private and government schools.The madarsaas have their own examination pattern and books which concentrate on Islam more rather than other studies.They should send their children in national or regional boards affiliated schools.tamilnadu education board

13. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Ray Sir, Is that you in The Picture below your comment?

Apologies for an OT!