Economics of Diplomacy and Intelligence

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
chankyaneeti-statecraft-go for porkland and peckingduckland's jugular vein - unrest through freedom fighters and economic instabilty. this is what india has facing for decades. also, ruin congress, so that congress next election wins 0 seat.
that is only then possible when people are aware.What can be done is create awareness among people and educate them. They will themselves then take care of congis and other bastards.

Why can't the current government just ban congress from existence? Is there a section in the Constitution that prohibits that?
because a lot of people support it. And India is a democratic country ( be it a fake one)

Let the people take on congis. Like yesterday Rajdeep sardesai had to deactivate his account, is due to people's rage. similar with the congis.

pmaitra

@HariPrasad-1, did you write the opening post? If you got it from elsewhere, please add a link.

@OrangeFlorian, you already have a Manga/Anime thread. Why are you posting all this in this thread? I would understand if a cartoon were a satire on diplomacy. What has that cartoon face got anything to do with diplomacy?

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@HariPrasad-1, did you write the opening post? If you got it from elsewhere, please add a link.

@OrangeFlorian, you already have a Manga/Anime thread. Why are you posting all this in this thread? I would understand if a cartoon were a satire on diplomacy. What has that cartoon face got anything to do with diplomacy?
No I wrote this. I had declared in forum couple of days back that I am going to write a piece of my thought on this forum. I did it yesterday.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In a strange way it is a positive. But it is failure that after 4 wars no pok in India and no access to Central Asia and now also Chinese in pok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True. Our politicians in past failed to extract political advantage out war victory. We never linked war with strategic advantage and remained defensive. We should have made Pakistan pay the price. The only war which ended in strategic advantage is 1971. I agree that we must be very careful in future not to repeat the mistakes of past. We could not convert the victory in strategic advantage because of diplomatic failure. See how costly the diplomatic mistakes can be?
Same way if you exercise correct diplomacy, it can be a big advantage resulting in big gains.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
True. Our politicians in past failed to extract political advantage out war victory. We never linked war with strategic advantage and remained defensive. We should have made Pakistan pay the price. The only war which ended in strategic advantage is 1971. I agree that we must be very careful in future not to repeat the mistakes of past. We could not convert the victory in strategic advantage because of diplomatic failure. See how costly the diplomatic mistakes can be?
Same way if you exercise correct diplomacy, it can be a big advantage resulting in big gains.
after so much media and agencies the scams are coming out nailing the leadership, earlier there was nothing. Imagine to what level the Nehru Gandhi family had devastated the country hand in hand with foreign intelligence.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
after so much media and agencies the scams are coming out nailing the leadership, earlier there was nothing. Imagine to what level the Nehru Gandhi family had devastated the country hand in hand with foreign intelligence.
Exactly, Mode rightly said that they have a blessing of not getting defamed like death. Like the death is inevitable, we only criticize the reason such as cancer, heart problem etc. This is a fully corrupt family. Rajiv was an agent of Saab company and many more. They used to get heavy bribe from each and every defense deal. We have all our hopes looming of Modi for Naheru gandhi family mukta congress and congress mukta Bharat.

Country flag
There always has to be gain from war . Too bad politicians even after four wars did not know this . Not knowing this simple fact does not give me much faith in the politicians diplomatic capability . I have yet too see many diplomatic success stories or even decent diplomats.

Country flag

I had once heard from a close friend that was credible that a Gandhi family member and other leaders later were on CIA payroll to delay developing India's nuclear program in the 1970s . when I heard the amount cia had given it was about a penny for 100 people . If true for such a petty Amount these wretched leaders sold out the nation for years.

no smoking

Country flag
There always has to be gain from war . Too bad politicians even after four wars did not know this . Not knowing this simple fact does not give me much faith in the politicians diplomatic capability . I have yet too see many diplomatic success stories or even decent diplomats.
That is the best comment I have ever seen here.
An Indian American is talking about a war which may kill thousands of Indians from his safe house in another continent thousands miles away. What a brave move.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
An Indian American is talking about a war which may kill thousands of Indians from his safe house in another continent thousands miles away. What a brave move.
he talking about previous wars and not done enough after victory to take back pok and strategic gains. cannot you read?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
he talking about previous wars and not done enough after victory to take back pok and strategic gains. cannot you read?
They did not take back POK because of the massive anti Indian sentiments specially in Mirpur in what they call as Azad Kashmir.
To take back POK govt needs a different strategy first. There is no chance that you can accommodate them into your population.

Skardu in POK is something which is more feasible to re capture.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
They did not take back POK because of the massive anti Indian sentiments specially in Mirpur in what they call as Azad Kashmir.
To take back POK govt needs a different strategy first. There is no chance that you can accommodate them into your population.

Skardu in POK is something which is more feasible to re capture.
capture pok, kick our population to pakhanaland.

Country flag
You need to learn to read and translate . I am not going to spoon feed you.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
1971 war was a classical example of what we can do by a proper diplomacy and intelligence combined. Indira Gandhi called army chief and asked his position on going to war with Pakistan and separate Bangladesh. Manekshwa told that he would require some time for preparation and it is not possible that soon as mrs Gandhi had asked for.

She called on R N Kaw the RAW chief and asked what he can do? Kaw said that he can do that. He started a massive operation of recruiting Mukti bahini volunteers. He readied a very fertile ground for Indian army to start its operations. Mukti Bahini created a fear in the mind of Porki soldiers. They used to be attacked from all sides.

When the war was going on, america came to help its stooge. However indira had already planned every thing in advance. She had made a long term agreement with Russia and one of the condition was that if india is attacked by any other country, Russia will consider that a attack on Russia and actively involve in war. As soon as US moved its seventh fleet, Russia send its Nuclear subs. America have to stop its fleet near middle east and have to watch helplessly breaking its favorite stooge Porkistan.

This is the power of Diplomacy and intelligence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles