Ease of doing Business: State Ranks

I_PLAY_BAD

Lol. Dude, Gujarat had been no. one in ebi published by World Bank for decades now. Its nothing new. If you want smell conspiracy and live in a cuckoo land your wish. But if you want to reform and move forward, learn from this and decide why TN fell. After all, the same organisation had rated TN to be second best for ease of business just 5 years back only after Gujarat.

Reg WB, I have read several times on howbmuch hard work mamata has done to improve the climate there from the communist morons. So it might be possible the report is 100% accurate
I agree there is a downfall in ratings for TN and Maharashtra but still the rankings does not tell the truth. They are are far better than the WB rankings is my point. Which other state has the kind of connectivity and infrastructure that TN and Maharashtra possess ?

The real reason for Tamil Nadu's woes is ADMK. Businessmen are not able to reach the leadership which hampers timely resolution to issues. I think that is the real reason for current sluggishness.

Kerala and WB are still communists hell hole though they are being ruled by other parties.
Eg : When you migrate to Kerala you can transport your belongings through packers and movers but you have to employ only the local porters from Kerala to assemble them inside your home. Or else the communist unions will create problems. This adds up the cost for us. My friend recently faced this. Isn't this against basic freedom ?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Tamil Nadu. There has been lot of shouts about this but TN contributes 15% of the total manufacturing jobs of India. Isn't it evident? Other states are developing but TN and Maharashtra are already industrialized.
Only fellow Tamils can make this sort of stupid chauvinistic claims. If Tamil nadu is industrialised state, what are Japan and Soko? Aliens from outer space?

Besides the rating is about ease of starting and running a business "now" . not how much a state has industrialised.

I_PLAY_BAD

Only fellow Tamils can make this sort of stupid chauvinistic claims. If Tamil nadu is industrialised state, what are Japan and Soko? Aliens from outer space?

Besides the rating is about ease of starting and running a business "now" . not how much a state has industrialised.
Ha ha...man I am speaking in Indian context. TN and Maha are comparatively more industrialized than other states. Why do you want to catch a flight ?

Difficulty to start a business now is half myth half reality. Only shortcoming is sluggishness of the Government.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree there is a downfall in ratings for TN and Maharashtra but still the rankings does not tell the truth. They are are far better than the WB rankings is my point. Which other state has the kind of connectivity and infrastructure that TN and Maharashtra possess ?

The real reason for Tamil Nadu's woes is ADMK. Businessmen are not able to reach the leadership which hampers timely resolution to issues. I think that is the real reason for current sluggishness.

Kerala and WB are still communists hell hole though they are being ruled by other parties.
Eg : When you migrate to Kerala you can transport your belongings through packers and movers but you have to employ only the local porters from Kerala to assemble them inside your home. Or else the communist unions will create problems. This adds up the cost for us. My friend recently faced this. Isn't this against basic freedom ?
Dude , When did I say Kerala is good? I have seen what a shithole it is and havw commented on it several times here. Did you notice how it is in the bottom of the list.

Reg wb, many changes are happening in WB due to mamata perhaps? Who knows. I will trust the list unless someone proves otherwise

Anyway, reg TN the rating does include what you are talking about along with other stuff like the ease of getting licenses and permits and how much of a hassle it is to deal with labor. That's is why despite a good infrastructure TN gas fared worse. It must tell you what a hell it is to get a license in TN compared to other States

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
G
Ha ha...man I am speaking in Indian context. TN and Maha are comparatively more industrialized than other states. Why do you want to catch a flight ?
Good so you must understand that the ratings are in Indian context only.

Difficulty to start a business now is half myth half reality. Only shortcoming is sluggishness of the Government.
Wow. You have no idea how hard it is to start and run a business in TN right now is do you?

For a start, Do you know how much the price for registration of land has gone up due to the fat b****? She increased the rates several fold. She Has introduced several new regulations and licences for doing business, hospitals schools restaurant etc. You have to start a business to understand how much of a pain in the ass it is

tsunami

Country flag
Only policies and Infrastructure should not be consider favorable for starting business. There are many other factors too.

For example If want to open a McD in food court of any mall of Mumbai my entire khandan can not arrange the money. But same is a possibility in Rajasthan/Gujrat.

I am just saying till the time we don't know on which parameters this list is generated questioning it's authenticity will be wrong.

I_PLAY_BAD

G

Good so you must understand that the ratings are in Indian context only.

Wow. You have no idea how hard it is to start and run a business in TN right now is do you?

For a start, Do you know how much the price for registration of land has gone up due to the fat b****? She increased the rates several fold. She Has introduced several new regulations and licences for doing business, hospitals schools restaurant etc. You have to start a business to understand how much of a pain in the ass it is
I am not qualified enough to comment on business licenses as those are areas I have not explored.
But land registration rates. Are you pointing to the land guideline value or the land registration fee ?
Land guideline value went up to curb black money. It happened in many states, not only in Tamil Nadu.

I_PLAY_BAD

Only policies and Infrastructure should not be consider favorable for starting business. There are many other factors too.

For example If want to open a McD in food court of any mall of Mumbai my entire khandan can not arrange the money. But same is a possibility in Rajasthan/Gujrat.

I am just saying till the time we don't know on which parameters this list is generated questioning it's authenticity will be wrong.
And bragging too much about the rankings is also unnecessary.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And bragging too much about the rankings is also unnecessary.
Sour grapes much :rofl:

But land registration rates. Are you pointing to the land guideline value or the land registration fee ?
Land guideline value went up to curb black money. It happened in many states, not only in Tamil Nadu.
You can give all the excuse you want for why such retarded policies exist. Still, it won't change the fact that such retarded policies exist in TN nor does it change the fact that TN right now is a hell hole for doing business compared to what it was five years back nor the fact that this fat bitch is responsible for that ...

I_PLAY_BAD

Sour grapes much :rofl:

You can give all the excuse you want for why such retarded policies exist. Still, it won't change the fact that such retarded policies exist in TN nor does it change the fact that TN right now is a hell hole for doing business compared to what it was five years back nor the fact that this fat bitch is responsible for that ...
The fat bitch is not responsible for anything. In fact she isn't doing anything. Don't you see that !

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The fat bitch is not responsible for anything. In fact she isn't doing anything. Don't you see that !
While she is not doing rowdy raj of DMK, she certainly has made life hell for businessmen here.

My friend was telling me on how his company was asked to provide 500crore as bribe for starting a 500crore factory in TN. If you think that's not being counter productive for economy and business, I don't know what is!

I_PLAY_BAD

While she is not doing rowdy raj of DMK, she certainly has made life hell for businessmen here.

My friend was telling me on how his company was asked to provide 500crore as bribe for starting a 500crore factory in TN. If you think that's not being counter productive for economy and business, I don't know what is!
Rowdy raj is applicable to both.

What, other states don't ask for bribes ? Tamil Nadu is not the inventor of corruption I say.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Rowdy raj is applicable to both.

What, other states don't ask for bribes ? Tamil Nadu is not the inventor of corruption I say.
True, even the west is not free of bribes or corruption. The difference is the degree to which they are corrupt.

Which is why I hav no problem accepting the data in this thread. You are just being chauvinistic. Its not going to change the ground truth

I_PLAY_BAD

True, even the west is not free of bribes or corruption. The difference is the degree to which they are corrupt.

Which is why I hav no problem accepting the data in this thread. You are just being chauvinistic. Its not going to change the ground truth
Hey come one...I am not being chauvinistic.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Then why you are so unhappy about TN being at 12th place. Just ignore and move on.
Because, Grapes are sour :truestory:

It is just some morons are exaggerating it which bothers me.
Yeah, bury your head into the sands. TN fell 10places to 12 the place in ease of doing business. But sure, its an exaggeration to say TN is fucked right now. :rolleyes:

I_PLAY_BAD

Because, Grapes are sour :truestory:

Yeah, bury your head into the sands. TN fell 10places to 12 the place in ease of doing business. But sure, its an exaggeration to say TN is fucked right now. :rolleyes:
You go do that if you want. Don't ask my permission. :pound:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles