Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Oh no once agian... the ripples would be coming here soon :scared2:

I am at 11th floor. :shocked:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Shytty region to say the least. Anything there affects us! Nature or its inhabitants

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Minor tremors felt in Delhi. Violent tremors in pakistan and kashmir

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Shytty region to say the least. Anything there affects us! Nature or its inhabitants
I am thinking to relocate to South with my Mad-Rassi brothers and eat Masala-Dosa and enjoy the beaches and hot and curvy Mallu girls. :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am thinking to relocate to South with my Mad-Rassi brothers and eat Masala-Dosa and enjoy the beaches and hot and curvy Mallu girls. :D
Welcome down south!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Oh no once agian... the ripples would be coming here soon :scared2:

I am at 11th floor. :shocked:
tie the nada tight!

I am thinking to relocate to South with my Mad-Rassi brothers and eat Masala-Dosa and enjoy the beaches and hot and curvy Mallu girls.
Sure thing bro..come down south.I will introduce you to coconuts

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Welcome down south!!
tie the nada tight!

Sure thing bro..come down south.I will introduce you to coconuts
Yeah guys... thanks for welcoming a Evil Naaarth Indian to the South :yo: :D

I usually enjoy Madrasi food on Fridays.

Not just earthquake threat but Dilli has Paki nuke threat plus Chinese might be reaching Delhi soon through the highway and the Congress would be welcoming them with flowers and Noodles.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Quake strikes Afghanistan, tremors felt in Islamabad and New Delhi

A 5.7-magnitude earthquake struck Afghanistan on Wednesday, with strong tremors felt in the capital Kabul and Islamabad in neighbouring Pakistan as well as New Delhi, reports said.

The quake hit at 0925 GMT and was centred in southeastern Afghanistan at a depth of 70 kilometres (44 miles), it said.

Tremors shook Srinagar and adjoining areas but there was no report of any casualty, officials said.The tremors were felt around 3pm, prompting people to rush outside buildings for safety.However, there was no immediate report of any casualty or damage reported from anywhere, police said.
"We are collecting the details of the earthquake," a spokesman of the Met office said.

sorcerer

Country flag
Quake strikes Afghanistan, tremors felt in Islamabad and New Delhi

A 5.7-magnitude earthquake struck Afghanistan on Wednesday, with strong tremors felt in the capital Kabul and Islamabad in neighbouring Pakistan as well as New Delhi, reports said.

The quake hit at 0925 GMT and was centred in southeastern Afghanistan at a depth of 70 kilometres (44 miles), it said.

Tremors shook Srinagar and adjoining areas but there was no report of any casualty, officials said.The tremors were felt around 3pm, prompting people to rush outside buildings for safety.However, there was no immediate report of any casualty or damage reported from anywhere, police said.
"We are collecting the details of the earthquake," a spokesman of the Met office said.
Hope no one is caught with their pants down ..this time

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
6.2-magnitude quake jolts Pakistan

A powerful 6.2-magnitude earthquake on Wednesday shook the Pakistani capital and many northern parts of the country though there were no immediate reports of casualties, officials said.

The tremor, which had its epicentre in southwestern Afghanistan, was felt in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore and the tribal areas.In the Federal capital, people rushed out of their homes in panic.At several places, the tremors lasted over 10 seconds. The Pakistan Meteorological Office said the quake measured 6.2 on the Richter Scale.On April 16, an earthquake killed dozens and flattened hundreds of houses in the remote Mashkel area of Balochistan province.

The epicentre of that 7.8-magnitude quake was in southeast Iran but most of the deaths were reported across the border in Balochistan.

There were conflicting reports about the total number of deaths, with civilian and security officials saying between 31 and 40 people had died.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
5.7 or 6.2??? :hmm:

Anyway.... hum bach gaye :yey:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles