Dutch fund Gujarat slander mills

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Oct 7, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Dutch NGO HIVOS is providing funds to several NGOs in Gujarat to the tune of 13 Lakh Euros between April 2008 - August 2012. HIVOS seems to have good interest in Gujarat riots as it features as many as 62 articles on the issue on its website as per below.

Dutch fund Gujarat slander mills

Zebra likes this.
  3. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

A Dutch NGO that describes itself as humanist and supports pluralism, secularism and diversity will obviously help Indian NGO's who share the same aims. In fact these values are supported by the Indian Constitution itself and are the bedrock of the Indian state. Everyone should support them and in fact thank them for their efforts.

The only eyebrows that are raised will be those of extremists who oppose these values.

pmaitra likes this.
  4. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

never be too quick to judge anything.never forget kadankulam nuclear power plant issue where these ngo's used the money for defaming India & acting against our national interests.

let me share my experience.one midnight while i am casuality a person brought around 15 tribal's to emergency as they got involved in an accident. he said he did spend money from his pocket for the poor tribals.

after few hours all of sudden all the tribals left.when i inquired what happened i was shocked to know that this person is working under a contractor under whom all these tribals are working.the contractor asked this employee to admit them in a corporate hospital but instead he joined them in govt hospital & tried to loot money from the contractor by acting smart.when the contractor got this info he shifted them to a corporate hospital..
    i still remember his cunning looks and over obedience.never be quick to judge anyone

Known_Unknown likes this.
  5. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Seriously ?? You think Teesta Setalvad's NGO works for secularism ?? Jan Sangarsh Manch works due to its secular ??

6. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

[​IMG]

OK, What about Hashimpura issue then? :truestory:

7. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Why should foreign NGOs interfere in Indian affairs ? Is this not a security risk ?

Singh likes this.