DRDO headlines mistake makes Pak go ballistic

pmaitra

Nope they only said they have capability to make an ICBM. DRDO also denied that India had nukes till 98 but then the aliens came and gifted them to us one fine morning in pokhran.
Well, then it was the media who hyped it up. In any event, misleading information comes out, either form DRDO, or allegedly from DRDO sources.

Bheeshma

They also intentionally mislead. It has a purpose. If you are too dense to understand then its your problem not theirs.

Bheeshma

Thanks for accepting you are dumber than me. Just stop spewing garbage here and then it is not anybody's problem.

Bheeshma

Where are the civilized ones? You certainly are not. More like a dumb ---- with double digit IQ.

Bheeshma

I don't remember claiming to be anything. You are the one who did. I simply questioned your assumption. Not very good at comprehension either are we?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Abhyas is interesting either they know how to fool people or they named it for air exercise purpose. I suspect this platform is used to test softwear and other system for nirbhy. May be this is abhyas for nirbhy.
@ pmaitra A5 range is kept at that perticular range so that it will not only to send massage to China but also to keep comfort levels of our friends and nutral countries. Russia and EU is what mean. Chinese reaction to test you have seen, so i dont need to say more on this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Should have notified Pakistan.

It would have given then colder feet!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Should have notified Pakistan.

It would have given then colder feet!
sir if we would have notified them of this test then they would have claimed that all future Submarine launch test should be notified to Pakistan. Since Pak is not doing any sub launch test it would have of no use to us to give them prior info.

Plus DRDO has always said that this is quasi ballistic missile, so it does not come under the provision of the treaty.

BTW it will be interesting to see if Pak informed us of NASR test, NASR is more of rocket then missile, but it is up to Pakistan to think what it is.

Patriot

Country flag
Plus no news about Brahmos SLCM which was also scheduled this month .

Only 10 more days to go.Either some of these tests are postponed or we are going to see some large firepower in just 10 days......:confused:
It will happen by 31st February 2013 :p, I mean to say these kind of secret projects are conducted first but announced later. The news of tests shall come when it is least expected, just like B05 test.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The above combo of photos were taken during the proof-of-the-concept experimental test flight of Abhyas, a high-speed expendable aerial target (HEAT) drone, held at DRDO's Aeronautical Test Range (ATR) range in Chitradurga last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Abhayas weight only 75 kg, if we can modified it and use two of these on LCA, that would be great given the fact that it has 500 kg range.

bhramos

Country flag
Abhayas weight only 75 kg, if we can modified it and use two of these on LCA, that would be great given the fact that it has 500 kg range.
what do u mean by 500 Kg range???

Do u mean 500 kg warhead
or
500 km range!!!!!!!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles