Double-counting: Pakistani GDP overestimated, may be slashed by 10%

agentperry

more interesting to see are the comments. the paksitani commentators bought in 50% bpl population and even the ratio of indian pakistani economy and population.

loser nation to the core

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Cooking books is contagious amongst rouge states.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Who are their deeper than the ocean friends of? I believe they too have a history to cooking books.

Mommy is right, buri sohbat ka asar theek nahi hota

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I agree with sehwag here, paki GDP can not be more then that. They learned a lot from Shanghai statistics

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Pakistan's nominal GDP should never be taken too seriously, they have been for the past 4 years facing high end inflation running in double digits to the highs when it was 30% in 08', and being nominal GDP all that reflects in the figures.

In dollar terms their economy would have shrunk since the Pakistani rupee devalued from 60 to over 90 to a dollar now but for the high ended inflation.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan's nominal GDP should never be taken too seriously, they have been for the past 4 years facing high end inflation running in double digits to the highs when it was 30% in 08', and being nominal GDP all that reflects in the figures.

In dollar terms their economy would have shrunk since the Pakistani rupee devalued from 60 to over 90 to a dollar now but for the high ended inflation.
Actually nominal gdp takes care of inflation by currency depreciation. Actually it is very aids, loans from Western agencies is keeping them afloat.

Predator

people who ran the drug money laundering front BCCI bank have taken over as pakistani economic managers

agentperry

now i want to see riaz haq. he was so damn confident on the pakistani economic foundation that he went into argument with me in paki forum citing these fudged figures as a base for preaching a false theory that pakistan is way better than India

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
now i want to see riaz haq. he was so damn confident on the pakistani economic foundation that he went into argument with me in paki forum citing these fudged figures as a base for preaching a false theory that pakistan is way better than India
Riaz Haq has a site I think, gets anally raped there quite lot.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Riaz Haq is a banned member on DFI :D

p2prada

I did not know a guy named Riaz Haq even existed on DFI.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i said paki forum....-----------
Guys like those can survive only on those forums since they tell Pakis what they want to hear ie. false hopes and blind nationalism.

On those forums if you tell them something truthful even in a nice way you would be banned immediately on the pretext of "off-topic" or "troll".

:lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That seems to go against the principles of free speech, doesn't it?
Freedom of speech doesn't mean one is free to blabber just about anything..... specially spreading falsehood and conspiracy theories.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
At least Pak is coming clean. What about big brother Chinis? A real calculation could see a drop of 30% as well.

agentperry

one can start riaz haq thread also on the lines of zaid hamid thread.
his idiotic musing are equivalent.
once i was fighting a verbal battle with him and he said that what i say is backed by many sources on internet, i asked for them, he gave me link to his own article published on his own site :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
At least Pak is coming clean. What about big brother Chinis? A real calculation could see a drop of 30% as well.
Thats a good point but dont think it would be so much? Any proof or validity on this would be awesome.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles