Don't we get it?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
You just sit in a lower branch in the big tree of evolution. Europe sits on the top
True or not.... I can't say .... but you speak as if the second coming of Christ has passed... ;) .... The race is not over
This prosperity of Europe is new and looks temporary .... let us see how Europeans face the selection pressure of Islam(aka Christianity on steroids ) I hope you live 2 decades.... I know I will ....
You are stupid enough to vote for leaders who fuel this confrontation instead of building new.
Not really ..... I personally welcome this confrontation.... yes It is easier for me to say as I would never make it to the security forces... but this tag team of Pak + China is challenging India on both Quantity and Quality, on Economy and defense, education and health ....... I can't wait to see how our bright young and Dharmic people respond.... we are on the rise after all.
The world has moved on, we remain where we were 68 years ago.
False.... we were on a standstill till 91.... we are going up up up up.... :D .... Don't be fooled by media which is full of morons.... we have massive challenges... we need to remake our society from the ground up to counter this threat of Pak suicide bomber and chinese "Tsun Szu" ... :D And we have the best candidate available on the job.
He is a Paki from the word go. Never wasted my time on him.
Nope.... he is carrying the same ideology of colonizers.... the difference is that his childhood conditioning forbids him from saying brown... so he says "Evolution".... In reality he is jealous as we unevolved indians have open homes and hearts for our civilizational brother like Europe could not for their own.... Here is how Hungary threw Germany under the bus.
:lol: We would never throw our brothers and sisters(which are less fortunate e.g. in Bihar) under the Bus ... never.... India has achieved what europe faught wars for and failed. :rofl: ... even though it is lower on the tree of "evolution" .... I guess it is the hallmark of a superior civilization...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
True or not.... I can't say .... but you speak as if the second coming of Christ has passed... ;) .... The race is not over
This prosperity of Europe is new and looks temporary .... let us see how Europeans face the selection pressure of Islam(aka Christianity on steroids ) I hope you live 2 decades.... I know I will ....

Not really ..... I personally welcome this confrontation.... yes It is easier for me to say as I would never make it to the security forces... but this tag team of Pak + China is challenging India on both Quantity and Quality, on Economy and defense, education and health ....... I can't wait to see how our bright young and Dharmic people respond.... we are on the rise after all.

False.... we were on a standstill till 91.... we are going up up up up.... :D .... Don't be fooled by media which is full of morons.... we have massive challenges... we need to remake our society from the ground up to counter this threat of Pak suicide bomber and chinese "Tsun Szu" ... :D And we have the best candidate available on the job.

Nope.... he is carrying the same ideology of colonizers.... the difference is that his childhood conditioning forbids him from saying brown... so he says "Evolution".... In reality he is jealous as we unevolved indians have open homes and hearts for our civilizational brother like Europe could not for their own.... Here is how Hungary threw Germany under the bus.
:lol: We would never throw our brothers and sisters(which are less fortunate e.g. in Bihar) under the Bus ... never.... India has achieved what europe faught wars for and failed. :rofl: ... even though it is lower on the tree of "evolution" .... I guess it is the hallmark of a superior civilization...
:hail::hail:Awesome response...............

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Hundreds of years ago European Catholics fought Protestants, who fought Orthodox. Now they live in peace in EU. Evolution is the word for your disputes with Pakistan. You just sit in a lower branch in the big tree of evolution. Europe sits on the top. You are stupid enough to vote for leaders who fuel this confrontation instead of building new. That is the great thing about democracy: every country sits in it´s rightful place.
1) some of my compatriots have responded to you harshly and they might not be wrong but i will not

2) what i will says is that all you had thought of was what Gandhi and to a lesser extent Nehru our first leaders at independence had offered to all in the to be newly interdependent India

3) so Lord Gandhi-ji was actually more "evolved" than your french english german and italian leaders who fought more vicious wars among themselves hardly two years before Indian independence .......more people lost lives in Europe in the entire ww2 and german occupation than in the struggle towards Indian independence so i don't think you are in any way qualified to preach to us

4) so coming back to my point (2) yes we had offered democracy to all in the to be newly independent nation including the muslims and it is obvious that with your little knowledge you were unaware that the majority of muslims in interdependence india accepted that deal ....even the sindhis, pakhtuns and belouchis wantded that deal .....the only ones who strongly rejected it were the pakjabis and they forced the other three to go with them

5) so member @jouni you are simply poorly informed when you call my compatriots and i quote you "stupid enough to vote for leader who fuel this confrontation " end of quote .....rather it is you who is ill-informed and grossly so too.

6) Please be informed of the existence of a person called Mohandas Karamchand "Mahatma" Gandhi who greatly influenced our nation at the very beginning of this latest chapter of our 5000 year history of continuity as a nation .....you are so ill informed that you fail to take cognizance of his kindness to all Muslims of india and wanted to place them in all important government positions even in preference of Hindus Lord Gandhi-ji represents the soul of indian people until and unless very severely provoked as we were in 1962 and only then did we decide to take our defecne seriously ...otherwise we would have been the very essence of non -violence and we still are, away from the borders .

Please read some before displaying your severe lack of knowledge potentially to the whole internet community who visit this website .

for starters as a sort of kindergarten lesson you might need to watch the film "Gandhi" in which British actor ben kingsley plays Lord Gandhi-ji ....then if you learn something there you might like to read and learn more ....then youll be a better informed person and you will write with wisdom instead of the way you have in the post above .
(7) As for your thinking that you can integrate extreme jihadists i wont argue with you because i'll have to prove every thing i say and to start at kindergarten level where you have shown us you are, is rather tiresome ....so i'll merely say watch ad keep an eye on what happens to europe especially countries with large numbers of jihadists ( muslims are fine and ok but not jihadists who incidently are the ones going to europe , at least in large numbers )

Hope you can move beyond kindergarten level and
Best regards,
R

invitation to comment and if you feel what ive written is interesting, you may "clicke" :-
@angeldude13 @ @Ancient Indian @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah
@hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl
@Sylex21 @ @thethinker @tsunami @Zebra @sgarg @Rashna @sabari
@laughingbuddha @rock127

Last edited:

charlie

Country flag
Hundreds of years ago European Catholics fought Protestants, who fought Orthodox. Now they live in peace in EU. Evolution is the word for your disputes with Pakistan. You just sit in a lower branch in the big tree of evolution. Europe sits on the top. You are stupid enough to vote for leaders who fuel this confrontation instead of building new. That is the great thing about democracy: every country sits in it´s rightful place.
I don't think any evolution is going to change our neighbour mentality, there is a reason why they do it and it's their army, people do hate India there but even they get tired of hating Indians but their army will come up with something new, it just a question of survival for Pakistani army, they just want a big chunk of their budget.

Kashmir, religion, terrorist are just tools of the Pakistani Army.

Capricorn

Country flag

Did you read the part you quoted ?

I said ( & you quoted it ) that we remain where we were 68 years ago - that would include 91.

jouni

1) some of my compatriots have responded to you harshly and they might not be wrong but i will not

2) what i will says is that all you had thought of was what Gandhi and to a lesser extent Nehru our first leaders at independence had offered to all in the to be newly interdependent India

3) so Lord Gandhi-ji was actually more "evolved" than your french english german and italian leaders who fought more vicious wars among themselves hardly two years before Indian independence .......more people lost lives in Europe in the entire ww2 and german occupation than in the struggle towards Indian independence so i don't think you are in any way qualified to preach to us

4) so coming back to my point (2) yes we had offered democracy to all in the to be newly independent nation including the muslims and it is obvious that with your little knowledge you were unaware that the majority of muslims in interdependence india accepted that deal ....even the sindhis, pakhtuns and belouchis wantded that deal .....the only ones who strongly rejected it were the pakjabis and they forced the other three to go with them

5) so member @jouni you are simply poorly informed when you call my compatriots and i quote you "stupid enough to vote for leader who fuel this confrontation " end of quote .....rather it is you who is ill-informed and grossly so too.

6) Please be informed of the existence of a person called Mohandas Karamchand "Mahatma" Gandhi who greatly influenced our nation at the very beginning of this latest chapter of our 5000 year history of continuity as a nation .....you are so ill informed that you fail to take cognizance of his kindness to all Muslims of india and wanted to place them in all important government positions even in preference of Hindus Lord Gandhi-ji represents the soul of indian people until and unless very severely provoked as we were in 1962 and only then did we decide to take our defecne seriously ...otherwise we would have been the very essence of non -violence and we still are, away from the borders .

Please read some before displaying your severe lack of knowledge potentially to the whole internet community who visit this website .

for starters as a sort of kindergarten lesson you might need to watch the film "Gandhi" in which British actor ben kingsley plays Lord Gandhi-ji ....then if you learn something there you might like to read and learn more ....then youll be a better informed person and you will write with wisdom instead of the way you have in the post above .
(7) As for your thinking that you can integrate extreme jihadists i wont argue with you because i'll have to prove every thing i say and to start at kindergarten level where you have shown us you are, is rather tiresome ....so i'll merely say watch ad keep an eye on what happens to europe especially countries with large numbers of jihadists ( muslims are fine and ok but not jihadists who incidently are the ones going to europe , at least in large numbers )

Hope you can move beyond kindergarten level and
Best regards,
R

invitation to comment and if you feel what ive written is interesting, you may "clicke" :-
@angeldude13 @ @Ancient Indian @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah
@hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl
@Sylex21 @ @thethinker @tsunami @Zebra @sgarg @Rashna @sabari
@laughingbuddha @rock127
You just do not understand the whole refugee situation. The people on the move are not jihadists, they are running from the jihadists. They only riot when they meet violence and racism ( like in Hungary ). Families put the youngest and the fittest first to look for better life. The elderly follow, or they will get money from those who manage to find new life in Europe.

Regarding India, yes Gandhi was a true statesman...IMHO after that where is Indias Kennedy? Where is Indias "Wirtschaftswunder"? It takes two to fight, you see the stick in Pakinstans eye, but you cannot see the log in your own eye?

Back to refugees, our PM, who gave his home to refugees, made a direct speech to the nation ( first on in over 30 years by PM ). We have a true statesman, who can build, not destroy. World needs beacons of lights, too bad that those beacons come from a nation of 5 million, when darkness has descended on the nations of over a billion.

PM:s speech first part, which talked refugees:

I begin with the refugee situation, but will otherwise focus on the bleak picture of the economy and the need for reform.

The influx of refugees into Europe has grown during the summer. Millions of people are on the move. People are fleeing war, hunger and poverty. Billions of illegal money is circulating in people smuggling activities. This is the reason why the strongest members of families are travelling ahead in search of a safe home for the rest of their family along dangerous routes. The international community has been far too weak in addressing the causes of the influx of refugees, let alone stopping the smuggling.

15,000–30,000 asylum seekers are expected to arrive in Finland this year. This is an unprecedented challenge for our society. We must be able to find the humanity in ourselves, despite the difficult economic situation. Our system needs the resources to process asylum applications promptly, swiftness in returning those whose applications are refused, and proper integration of those who receive positive decisions.

In Finland, those who have been granted asylum must be able to feel safe and welcome. Finland will bear its international responsibility for the influx of refugees, and the Government is also in a continuous state of operational readiness and active at the EU level.

If you feel that you want to do more in this matter yourself, please contact the Finnish Red Cross, for example. Many of you have already done so – I thank you for that.

jouni

We have a long history of dealing humanely with people who others think are enemies. For example during last war Russian POWs worked at Finnish farms, they lived there on the farms and without any guards. After the war most of them wanted to stay in Finland, instead of returning to Soviet Union, but of course Stalin demanded all to be returned to "Rodina".

Regarding India, you have bad relations with neighbors, just like Russia. Look at developed countries: USA, UK, even Japan...they have good relations with neighbors. Like I said, it is the evolution..evolution is a long road, in the western Europe it started already at the 12th century when individual rights and obligations of citizen started to form. People were no longer subjects, but citizen. That road never even started in Russia and Middle East, in India I am not sure, but it looks like you have not gotten far either.

I_PLAY_BAD

We have a long history of dealing humanely with people who others think are enemies. For example during last war Russian POWs worked at Finnish farms, they lived there on the farms and without any guards. After the war most of them wanted to stay in Finland, instead of returning to Soviet Union, but of course Stalin demanded all to be returned to "Rodina".

Regarding India, you have bad relations with neighbors, just like Russia. Look at developed countries: USA, UK, even Japan...they have good relations with neighbors. Like I said, it is the evolution..evolution is a long road, in the western Europe it started already at the 12th century when individual rights and obligations of citizen started to form. People were no longer subjects, but citizen. That road never even started in Russia and Middle East, in India I am not sure, but it looks like you have not gotten far either.
These are you brain farts....
What ? Developed nations don't have any disputes/strained relations with neighbors ?
Do you know about the relationships between Japan-China, England-Ireland, USA-Mexico ?
Where are you man ? Have you buried your head underground ?
After war Russians worked in Finnish farms and they loved staying there ? What BS is this ?
This itself shows you are a fucking mullah migrant who is just trying to dig your new mother's history.
Don't talk about history here asshole. Most of us far rational and matured than you ever can be.

jouni

These are you brain farts....
What ? Developed nations don't have any disputes/strained relations with neighbors ?
Do you know about the relationships between Japan-China, England-Ireland, USA-Mexico ?
Where are you man ? Have you buried your head underground ?
After war Russians worked in Finnish farms and they loved staying there ? What BS is this ?
This itself shows you are a fucking mullah migrant who is just trying to dig your new mother's history.
Don't talk about history here asshole. Most of us far rational and matured than you ever can be.
You compare England-Ireland etc relations to INdia-Pakistan? LMLAY! What century are you living?

sorcerer

Country flag
USA X Cuba [ Battery of sanctions and punches in international arena against Cuba]
UK X Russia [ NATO Wars ]
Japan X China [ Island Disputes with China and Russia]

Every nation has its own issues.
The tiny Finland doesnt have a pesky neighbor like Pakistan which sends in terrorists.
So you can talk all the crap about it.

Secondly...I dont think finland will take it lying down if someone tramples on it with an agenda of bleeding it with a 1000 cuts. You should understand that thats the agenda of pakistan against India.
Wait..Your UNCA SAM got it awesomely in the rear from Pakistan..Americans NOW know what is pakistan.
Meaning..developed nation like USA knows it NOW!!![ Atleast its pretending]

Read about SHARIA laws, Islamic state of Pakistan,cases of blasphemy in pakistan to understand the mindset better. We have been living with this pesky neighbor for so long that we understand their intentions.

Everytime the integrity of finland is questioned..you bring the war with Russia and the body counts..so you do understand that nations do react when under threat..So dont fart peace when it comes to the stability of nation.

You should really look beyond your tiny lil world .Evolve...seriously...evolve to understand the WORLD around you much.

WOrld According to a finlander

jouni

Ok, have it your way then...your silent war with Pakistan is eternal. Just like Soviet Union was eternal in 1990...

I salute the muslims, they have put respect to the heart of their enemies with few beheadings and bombings...it takes 600 000 000 000 Dollars per year for the US to do the same.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Secondly...I dont think finland will take it lying down
Oh you don't know. If all Finnish men are like @jouni, then they would not only take it lying down, they will take it on the back or on the knees, and will say thank you after it is done. :lol:

sorcerer

Country flag
Ok, have it your way then...your silent war with Pakistan is eternal. Just like Soviet Union was eternal in 1990...

I salute the muslims, they have put respect to the heart of their enemies with few beheadings and bombings...it takes 600 000 000 000 Dollars per year for the US to do the same.

Yes silent war with pakistan is eternal like your fear for Russia.

ladies and gentlemen..we have a fin who openly supports terrorism...

So much love you have for your fellow soldiers and their families fighting war with USA in the guise of NATO.. who are trying to protect YRPEAN VALOOS.

Yeah and the muslim terrorists..they just dont behead .they rape kids..own women and others too to put RESPECT in the heart of ENEMIES.
They kill journalists...they kill artists...they do all nonsense..to put RESPECT.

HEY!!! in the previous post did you just say the minister of finland opened his HOUSE for refugees for RESPECT..

So you do understand that there are other MEANS to gain respect in society than being barbaric..Right?

India is defending pakistan, War is always started by pakistan and like any nations India uses force to protect its interests.

India is ready to talk with their democratically elected govt but their army wont allow it by sponsoring terrorism which you think is how to gain respect.

BUT

Not in our society. We see terrorism as a menace for the entire human race and we dont see it with RESPECT like fins.

jouni

Oh you don't know. If all Finnish men are like @jouni, then they would not only take it lying down, they will take it on the back or on the knees, and will say thank you after it is done. :lol:
Yeah, I understand why muslims beheaded your children and raped your women. You seem to be real A**holes, I guess even moderates turn to jihadis if they spend time with the likes of you.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yeah, I understand why muslims beheaded your children and raped your women. You seem to be real A**holes, I guess even moderates turn to jihadis if they spend time with the likes of you.
Yeah because we are tying to protect our way of life .

unlike your kind who stoop low, exposing your a**holes literally to pedophiles and rapists to have their way with YRPEAN VALUES.

We are worried about you moderates inbreeding and creating problems for the whole world with Sharia and Burqa rules.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You compare England-Ireland etc relations to INdia-Pakistan? LMLAY! What century are you living?
The problem is ..
The disputes are there in Europe too and more hardcore. But they do not end up doing proxy war with arms. This they have learnt after WW2.
The people in Europe have sought different ways to counter eachother.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
are you muslim? i think you are... isn't it..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles