Don't talk about money when microphones are on:Ramdev to BJP candidate

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Singh, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Jaipur, April 17: Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev was on Thursday caught on camera while warning a BJP candidate from Alwar district "not to talk about money when microphones are on". According to reports, Ramdev faced an embarrassing "oops" moment during a press conference in Alwar when the BJP candidate Mahant Chand Nath told him, "We are facing lot of problems in getting money. Can't bring money into the constituency." Ramdev was caught on camera warning Nath, "Don't be a fool and don't talk when microphones are on." When media persons asked Ramdev about his alleged talk about money in front of camera, he simply dodged away the questions and left the venue without answering them. Nath told reporters, "It is your imagination. We didn't discuss anything about money." It should be recalled that Baba Ramdev has been very vocal about his protest against government to bring back black money stashed in Swiss accounts and here he himself is seen murmuring about money. Earlier, Ramdev had said both Congress and BJP are corrupt but the top leadership of the BJP has a clean image. "Narendra Modi has a clean image...his nationalism can not be questioned, while the same cannot be said for the Congress leadership."

Read more at: Don't talk about money when microphones are on:Ramdev to BJP candidate - News Oneindia

3. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Re: Don't talk about money when microphones are on:Ramdev to BJP candi

Perhaps he was talking about the money Congis have looted from Bharat and saved in Swiss banks.

4. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

I already warned,bjp should distance itself from fools like him.

5. Pratap

Pratap Tihar Jail Banned

The BJP candidate was one who was fool.

6. happy

happy Senior Member Senior Member

Drama dev at it again....and Modi hailing him as the crusader against black money!!! Rat giving witness on behalf of cat !!!

7. Pratap

Pratap Tihar Jail Banned

The Italian battalion and their Indian sepoys could not get anything against Ramdeva and so now they are talking about him mentioning money.
    What a joke!

8. happy

happy Senior Member Senior Member

Drama dev started his maidan protest to escape the target of investigative agencies on his horde of ill-gotten wealth. It is a fact, however you try to justify it. It may be a joke to some and it may be vindictive politics to some but nobody can prove that he is a saint.

9. ghost

ghost Regular Member

If you hate cong nothing wrong in it even i support it but please do not get blind with hate so much that you are unable to see the wrong in others in this case"Baba Blacksheep ne banaya fool"

Singh likes this.
  10. Pratap

Pratap Tihar Jail Banned

I am not at all blind with hate. The fact of matter is that Ramadeva has faults but financial or sexual malpractices are not his weakness. He is bombastic, a bit arrogant and opportunist but considering his real services, I do not judge him harshly just because he is a religious guru and our youths are too doubtful of these gurus.
    In this case, what happened is that BJP candidate was talking about needless regulations of EC( and I blame EC for its fascist like behaviour on limits of money and its banning prachar) which has created problem for him . Ramadeva was sane enough to advise him not to talk about this on microphone but was caught. The point is that we can not call it a case of scam.
    If I advise someone not to talk about sex on microphone, this does not mean that I have some affair.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha likes this.
  11. Pratap

Pratap Tihar Jail Banned

And that is why all investigations started after that protest, right?
    You were justifying YSR's corruption and you have galls to talk about Ramadeva and his corruption on basis of gossips from catholic Italian army.
    If the term " saint" means bloody characters like Xavier or Matteo Ricci, then I do not and would never call him one.

12. ghost

ghost Regular Member

Good to hear that you are not blind and the points you mention are fair enough but let me put few points in this regard

The EC has done right by limiting the money so that those who have got black money or lot of money do not get edge over other people who are competing but are poor or "seedha enough " to not have such type of money .So EC has just tried to reduce misuse of black money power in elction by this and provide equality to all.Now apply your basic common sense one who would spend unlimited amount of money to get elected to get in power for 5 years then what would he use that power for ?Definitely he is not such cow that he want to spend his hard earned money for public seva .This is usually black money use to generate more black money.

2 They are conspiring of bringing in money into constituency hidden from the eye of law which means it is illegal and ramdev helping in it plus ans me WOULD YOU SPENT CRORES OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO CLEAN THE FILTH OF SOCIETY? NO ITS PLAIN BUSINESS INVESTMENT=FUTURE INCOME AND GAINS .

13. Pratap

Pratap Tihar Jail Banned

The limit is ridiculous. We all know it is flouted , that is what I was arguing. One uses money from donations of all kinds and yes sometimes it might be for prestige rather than future gains. Take the case of Jaswant, he might be spending money more than the limit but not for future gain but to show that he is not dead yet.

14. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha Regular Member

Well Ramdev did not offer the candidate any money so whats the fuss all about?

parijataka and indiatester like this.
  15. thakur_ritesh

thakur_ritesh Administrator Administrator

There is not the slightest of the doubts in my mind that most of these, who want to present themselves as squeaky clean and do all high morality talk, are no less crooks busy fooling people. Ramdev is sitting on an empire of over Rs 2000 crores, and if the way the things happen in Indian is any indicator, then this isn't just all donaions, but quite a few politicians "investing" with the baba.

Anyway, he, much like Modi, and Kejriwal, is a superb marketing mind, though of all the three, Kejriwal is the smartest cookie.

Singh likes this.
  16. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha Regular Member

And will turn out to be the most crooked. Just wait and see. Being IRS he knows all the tricks and he has bhushan to weave deceit around him and his party.

17. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

Maybe I am being a bit obtuse about it, but if you ignore the propaganda around the hush hush talk between the BJP guy and Baba Ramdev... what statement or phrase did you really find revealing his 'black money' or 'corruption'?

the BJP guy says - Kisi se, kahin se paise laane ki dikkat hoti hai... (I find it difficult to bring/get money)

Baba Ramdev - Yeh baat yahan mat karo, bawle ho kya, mat karo (Dont speak about it here, are you 'whatever is the right english word for bawla')

There can be many valid situations between the BJP guy and Baba Ramdev where the BJP guy is simply saying that he was unable to get money for whatever reason and purpose... and Baba Ramdev simply says that it is inappropriate to talk about it at that location. Maybe he feels that the press conference is a wrong place to discuss other matters......

Have any of you thought on this angle.... :confused:

18. Singh

Hahaahahhahahahaha !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Singh

To Ramdev supporters: please find out what stipend Ramdev was paid by his promoters when he started out. And how did Ramdev extricate himself out of that deal.

--
    @thakur_ritesh saar so many babas involved in money laundering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  20. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Well said ! I also was thinking the same.

21. Pratap

Pratap Tihar Jail Banned

No one who is corrupt can talk about dynastic corruption of Gandhis unless he is a Congressi agent like Kejriwal.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015