Don't rush to back Beijing over Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

I'm a little disappointed. DFI does not seem to rate the more senior of chinese propaganda drones. We are getting rank amateurs. Is DFI being used merely as a training center before they are let loose on other forums considered more important by CCP ? Its such an insult!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well basically speaking 'LORD BUDDHA" is a HINDU. BUDDHISM is a branch of HINUISM..........

People should remember that SIDDHARTHA is the original name of LORD BUDDHA and if this correct everybody who are following BUDDHISM are basically HINDUS..........

nimo_cn

Country flag
You are exposing how clueless you are on this matter, not that I can fault you for this.

Tamils and Marathas are Hindus as well! Hinduism is a religion not a race. Even the vast majority of Nepalese are Hindus.
Well, it is my fault to mistake religious terms with ethnic terms.

You should understand when said something like Muslim living in India are Indian, i did not mean it.
I believe people who have lived and are living in India should be termed as Indian.

I was not disputing the legitimacy of Indian as a nationality when i made those arguments, it was just a analogy by me to tell Ray how hilarious it is for him to call minorities living in China non-Chinese.

With regard to ethnical composition, India and China share a lot of similarities. Both have a lot of minorities living in the countries.

What Ray was contending is all the minorities in China are non-Chinese, how much sense does that make?
If you agree with Ray, then i am asking you people, why minorities in India are Indian? According to Ray, these people should be non-Indian.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I'm a little disappointed. DFI does not seem to rate the more senior of chinese propaganda drones. We are getting rank amateurs. Is DFI being used merely as a training center before they are let loose on other forums considered more important by CCP ? Its such an insult!
If someone who claims Manchus are not Chinese can be respected as professional here, then i think i am just doing fine.

Dove, do not dispute the legitimacy of my rank.
I earned it, i respect it.
And i hope someone with a lower rank can respect it, too.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well quite funny argument.

There was never a concept of the India then, But it was called or termed as 'Akand Bharath'. If not just try to inject something into our brain if there any such things exists.

From the Chandragupta maruya period people living south asia are 'now' called as Indians. Even pakistanis are with the indian ethos.

Do you think the indian muslims are jumped directly from arab or turks? They are embrassed islam for many other reasons. Tamils (I am) never was out of mainstream in the akand Bharath, They people went raised when moghuls cracked down the north indian rulers and many of them got disintegrated over fear of defeat. Marathas, fought against the Moghuls, again. Come on buddy, have some water You people know only the twisted history presented by the max-muller and your history are written by your own people and us or any westerners.

Nimo yet again dont $hit around here and this topic is now going no where.
Thanks, Agantrope, that is very enlightening, i expect more such informative posts.

I am certainly not as knowledgable as you are when it comes to the histroy of India.

But there is a fact i do know, which is, India as well as China has a lot of different ethnic groups living in the same country.
I am not sure how many differnt ethnic groups are there in India, which one is the majority, which ones are the minorities. But i am sure all of them call themselves Indian now in spite of all the unhappy history may have happened among them.
And i am sure no one here will agree that majority in India are called Indian, while the minorities are not. Well, maybe Ray is an exception.

Then I am just asking for same courtesy when we are talking about Chinese. People who are living in China are Chinese, no matter what ethnic groups he/she comes from.

nimo_cn

Country flag
i dont understand why u r comparing ethinc group with -religion&lingustic groups
if u want to compare u can compare as Dravidian and indo-aryan
ur comparison is entirely wrong - i am will not opposing the nationality

indian as a nationality never exist -justify your statement
Eagleone, i am sorry i said that.

But i did not mean it. I explained why i said that in my other posts.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Okay this thread is serving no purpose. CLosed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles