Don’t ‘meddle’ in Nepal, Sri Lanka, China media warns India

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
First you cleverly mentioned S 400 and now you are saying that we had a plan for it long time which is clearly a lie when not even a proper contract has been signed. And there will be no no S 400 before 2020 or maybe beyond. We have seen the Rafale deal progress Negotiations, Final negotiations and Advance negotiations took more than a Year lol
You totally mis understood what I say. Buying BMD was on card but previous government failed to take action.
This government is working on it and it will be signed. It will take some time as per our system.
So far as rafale is concern, Congress could not conclude deal in 10 years and ultimately MMRCA cancled. It is Parrikar who strike a much favorable deal.
But you go educate yourself about Akash SAM induction, Spyder QR SAM, JV on Barak 8 which will be the backbone of Navy Air defense. And unlike S 400 these are SAM which already operationally inducted.
Where did I say about all this system that you are replying to me?
Also, We had a deal of KA 226 signed in 2015 now there was news few days back that it stuck. Same as costly Rafale which came to India without ToT and just 36 in numbers.
Educate yourself . Previous govt had a plan to buy light chopper. It was paprika who canceled that and went for LUH and Make in India chopper.
Lol compelled. Naval chief recently rejected Naval Tejas and even it's mk 2 variant. BTW Tejas didn't even get the FoC :lol:
So what? Do you want to say that had congress govt been there, they would have got FOC? It is parrikar who got 123 LCA Purchased by IAF.
If navy rejected it, it is not the fault of Govt. It is ADA and DRDO who wanted an incompatible aircraft to be sold to navy. Tejas need big changes to be a naval aircraft.
Nepal in it's History opening a Rail route with China. For the first time there are joint Sino - Nepal Military exercise.
But They are cooperating with India as well. Yesterday, Bipin Rawat is granted Honorary rank of General and prachand is more cooperative than previous PM.
Sri Lanka is docking Chinese Submarine. Do you know it's implications, It's Navy kills Indian fishermen with impunity. China is buying Maldivian Island and developing it's port.
SL is docking Sub from the time of Weak Man mohan. Even Maldive was not cooperating. SL has fallen in line a lot after Premdasa was outs by RAW. Current regime is much more friendly.
And here you are making fanboy claims that Chinese influence is diminishing and India is getting strong in South China Sea even though we don't have enough subs for Indian waters let alone sent it to South China sea.

Not to mention the scorpene class sub Leaked classified Data.
It is not a fanboy claim. We do not have sufficient subs but we have forged a strong alliance with US, Japan and Vietnam in South china sea. It is a much bigger step than having few submarine. A good diplomat is one who know how to exploit the situation. Modi is one. MM had no guts to stand against China.
As if lost territory has been recovered.and how many Chinese Troops slaughtered when they still continue to intrude. But since you mentioned it, yes our territory was lost in 1962 but Indira gave Chinese a bloody nose and humiliating defeat in Cho La and Nathu La.
I have always appreciated Indira and that was an exception in congress regime. However Indiara made many mistakes and even after winning 1971, she could not take back POK. That was a flip side.
Have some shame before making these stupid claims. No wonder Pakis love to humiliate you on their forum.

Pakis are beheading and mutilating Indian soldiers. How do you feel when you see Pakis playing football with the head of our soldier's head ?

When did the played the football with Indian army soldier's head? Why did congress could not do any surgical strike? Why the robust response was not given to Porkies through out LAC and international border like Modi govt gave? And porkies can not Humiliate me. I have made them piss in their pant in their own forum. They can seemly loose talk but can not make effective arguments. Chinki s and Porkies are very badly humiliated by me on PDF.
And Modi govt didn't even supported the bill declaring Pak a terrorist state while he shamelessly claimed ISI behind Indian Train accidents during election.
You are talking as if congress did it and modi stopped it. Today modi has literally made porkies cry. None of Islamic nation favors Porkistan as a nation. They are being kicked out of every corner of world including Islamic countries. ISI was behind so many incidents for so many years. Modi has a guts to exploit this. You want Pakistan to be declared terrorist state than why congress could not do that even after TAj attack. Infact they resumed talk. Modi has stopped talk and started a much more effective water diplomacy which congress could not even think of.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@HeinzGud before you post a meaningless answer without reading my posts in their entirety. I'll stop you right here to reiterate.

Incase of an Indian China war, there is no place for Chinese ships to dock in IOR except SL. If SL opens her port to Chinese ships(which it probably will considering it's not SL but leased to china), they will be attacked. SL Ports will be taken out of commission. I cannot make it any simpler. I don't know how much of help Chinese will be able to provide in such a situation to you. Do you understand? Indian navy is massive in scale compared to PLAN outside SCS. As for Pakistani navy, we successfully blockaded their main port. What could they do? And you expect pakis to come to your rescue 3000 Km away past all our bases And ships? Yea ok.

I cannot make it any more simpler
If you attacked our ports once they were under Chinese control. China will take it as a attack on her self. They will most probably declare war on India. Then Pakistan could also join the war opening a second front. Can't you still grasp the idea?

It is highly unlikely that China will let India attack their own installation and go unscathed.

captscooby81

Country flag
Lets hope we don t attack your ports end of the day you are our little brother ..if we do then its rest assured we don t want a little brother anymore down south .. Thinking chinese will save you is like trusting an Autopilot will never go malfunction .. At times of turbulence it does show you have to skip the AP and take things on your own hands .. As of now we have no intention to attack SL ..

If you attacked our ports once they were under Chinese control. China will take it as a attack on her self. They will most probably declare war on India. Then Pakistan could also join the war opening a second front. Can't you still grasp the idea?

It is highly unlikely that China will let India attack their own installation and go unscathed.

HeinzGud

Country flag
The ONLY reason Sri Lanka isn't a part of India is because of the British bitches and the French. It was after the treaty of Amines. Without going in too technical, after the treaty of Amines with the French, the British transfered control of Ceylon which was under madras presidency at the time, from the east India company to the queen. Which rest of India was under the control of EIC. Inspite of being SL considered as a poor colony it was transferred from the company to the crown purely for strategic reasons. Or SL is a part of India for all intents and purposes.

As usual they fcuked it up for us.
British didn't have the control of the entire island of Ceylon when the treaty of Amines were signed. Even then French only had the Trinco port in their hands. The rest of the coastal belt was under the control of the Brits. And the island interior was under the control of the Sinhalese king who had the suzerainty over the entire island.

When Brits singed the treat of 1815 with Sinhalese Kingdom, they acknowledged that the island belonged to the Sinhalese king in Kandy. There were no treaty signed with Tamil or any Indian regarding the island of Sri Lanka.

Don't spill your stupidity over and over again.

HeinzGud

Country flag
The ONLY reason Sri Lanka isn't a part of India is because of the British bitches and the French. It was after the treaty of Amines. Without going in too technical, after the treaty of Amines with the French, the British transfered control of Ceylon which was under madras presidency at the time, from the east India company to the queen. Which rest of India was under the control of EIC. Inspite of being SL considered as a poor colony it was transferred from the company to the crown purely for strategic reasons. Or SL is a part of India for all intents and purposes.

As usual they fcuked it up for us.
British didn't have the control of the entire island of Ceylon when the treaty of Amines were signed. Even then French only had the Trinco port in their hands. The rest of the coastal belt was under the control of the Brits. And the island interior was under the control of the Sinhalese king who had the suzerainty over the entire island.

When Brits singed the treat of 1815 with Sinhalese Kingdom, they acknowledged that the island belonged to the Sinhalese king in Kandy. There were no treaty signed with Tamil or any Indian regarding the island of Sri Lanka.

Don't spill your stupidity over and over again.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Lets hope we don t attack your ports end of the day you are our little brother ..if we do then its rest assured we don t want a little brother anymore down south .. Thinking chinese will save you is like trusting an Autopilot will never go malfunction .. At times of turbulence it does show you have to skip the AP and take things on your own hands .. As of now we have no intention to attack SL ..
Would you think China will let India attack their own installation without making any retaliatory action? Then why not try to bomb Chinese installations in Cocos Island?

Krusty

Country flag
@HeinzGud OMG I give up. you know what? you win. although I honestly feel your brain has literally melted with either propaganda r jealousy. This shall be my last post. Quite simply because you refuse to understand anything. added to that your pathetic knowledge in history and warfare. or you are probably faking your stupidity, I don't know. i cannot do the job your school teachers should have done. i give up. As a parting gift, another fact. of course this will fly right over your head again. but still, ill consider it social service.

Dutch didn't conqour Ceylon in its entirety. they had a huge chunk but still not all of Ceylon. Then the brits came in 1802 and in the tussle the dutch was all but kicked out and the Brits had a good piece of the island with the other major power being the kingdom of Kandy. But in 1815-16 in the Uva rebellion the Sinhalese tried to show their non existent might against the Brits and the Brits put down the rebellion like it was nothing. and from 1816 after the rebellion was crushed ruthlessly and in spectacular fashion which resulted in the rest giving up and the Brits taking control over the entire island and joining it up with the Madras presidency. I'm not going to give you proof because i know you will just ignore it and vomit whatever nonsense comes to your mind. If by any miracle you decide to learn and grow, check it in google. don't run to Culavamasa again and say its not there. i am done with you. Your ignorance and stupidity has broken through my patience.

Have a good day.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@HeinzGud OMG I give up. you know what? you win. although I honestly feel your brain has literally melted with either propaganda r jealousy. This shall be my last post. Quite simply because you refuse to understand anything. added to that your pathetic knowledge in history and warfare. or you are probably faking your stupidity, I don't know. i cannot do the job your school teachers should have done. i give up. As a parting gift, another fact. of course this will fly right over your head again. but still, ill consider it social service.

Dutch didn't conqour Ceylon in its entirety. they had a huge chunk but still not all of Ceylon. Then the brits came in 1802 and in the tussle the dutch was all but kicked out and the Brits had a good piece of the island with the other major power being the kingdom of Kandy. But in 1815-16 in the Uva rebellion the Sinhalese tried to show their non existent might against the Brits and the Brits put down the rebellion like it was nothing. and from 1816 after the rebellion was crushed ruthlessly and in spectacular fashion which resulted in the rest giving up and the Brits taking control over the entire island and joining it up with the Madras presidency. I'm not going to give you proof because i know you will just ignore it and vomit whatever nonsense comes to your mind. If by any miracle you decide to learn and grow, check it in google. don't run to Culavamasa again and say its not there. i am done with you. Your ignorance and stupidity has broken through my patience.

Have a good day.
You are right. Dutch didn't conquer Ceylon entirely. They took over from what Portuguese managed to control and expand a little further inland when Brits arrived. And Brits didn't arrive in 1802. They arrived to the island during 1770s and established themselves in 1795.

Brits had to fight to their life in 1817. They were in dire situation and on the verge of collapse. It was only relieved when the reinforcements from Madras arrived in a nick of a time.

Brits took over the island legally in 1815. That's when the treaty was signed. Sinhalese took to the rebellion because Brits breached the treaty during first two years of their rule.

Brits ruled Ceylon as a separate entity. It was never joined with India as part of it. Though Sri Lanka was ruled by British administration in Madras for some time for the convenience of the Brits. Later the administration transferred to Ceylon. It is just like Portuguese ruled Ceylon from Goa.

Sinhalese Chronicles are valued for the information they contains about the history of the island and it's surroundings. You can't just throw it out just because it contradict with your view of the world.

Unlearn what you have learn mate. At least then you will gain the wisdom.

Krusty

Country flag
Ceylon, then newly conquered from the Dutch, was a part of the Madras Presidency from 1793 to 1798
Bro, let him be. He will say Sinhalese ruled Britain for many centuries just out of jealousy. Presenting facts to him isn't really worth your time.

@HeinzGud if you want to know the real colonial history stop reading propaganda and read stuff like Dutch and British Colonial Intervention in Sri Lanka, 1780-1815: Expansion by Alicia Schrikker

It has citations and references of ACTUAL colonial british and French documents and also takes proof from letters and documents that are available right now in the British Royal archives. I know you are just vomiting out nonsense out of spite and refusing to acknowledge facts. that is why you will stay at the level you are. keep at it. You will end up like your best friend Pakistan and their best buddy North Korea. All of you can form the Champion of human rights team. good for you .... I have seen your IQ and KQ level. any further argument with you would be a shameful waste of time ...

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You totally mis understood what I say. Buying BMD was on card but previous government failed to take action.
This government is working on it and it will be signed.
Our BMD development from day one is based on indigenous AAD and PAD not S 400. It was tested irrespective of any govt at the center including the successfully tests during UPA govt.

So you are lying through your Teeth that BMD was on the cards and previous govt failed to take the action.

S 400 makes the layer Air defense against Cruise missiles, Air crafts and not necessarily BM. Secondly S 400 was itself not fully inducted by Russians at that time.

So far as rafale is concern, Congress could not conclude deal in 10 years and ultimately MMRCA cancled. It is Parrikar who strike a much favorable deal.
36 Rafales for Euro 8 ~ billion against 126 Jets yeah such a favorable deal.

Also tell us how much ToT is France giving us in € 8 ~ billion.

Where did I say about all this system that you are replying to me?
Because you said that there were various plans of induction but nothing was inducted.

Educate yourself . Previous govt had a plan to buy light chopper. It was paprika who canceled that and went for LUH and Make in India chopper.
Give me source of that and even if this is true than it's same as KA 226 deal which. So far no orders of LUH but a contract has been signed for Russian KA 226.

And this is most probably to please Russians so that they don't sell SU 35 and other weapons to Pak after Mi 35.

So what? Do you want to say that had congress govt been there, they would have got FOC? It is parrikar who got 123 LCA Purchased by IAF.
If navy rejected it, it is not the fault of Govt. It is ADA and DRDO who wanted an incompatible aircraft to be sold to navy. Tejas need big changes to be a naval aircraft.
So you mean it's because of Parrikar that IAF is buying 120 Tejas otherwise it would've been rejected like recent statement of Navy Chief ?

But They are cooperating with India as well. Yesterday, Bipin Rawat is granted Honorary rank of General and prachand is more cooperative than previous PM.
:lol: speaking like a true ignorant. So Bipin Rawat is the first Gen to become Hon Gen of Nepalese Army

images-59.jpeg

Yo

It is not a fanboy claim. We do not have sufficient subs but we have forged a strong alliance with US, Japan and Vietnam in South china sea. It is a much bigger step than having few submarine. A good diplomat is one who know how to exploit the situation. Modi is one. MM had no guts to stand against China.
Not a new development initiated by this govt. We are digging oil off the Vietnam coast for a long time same as Naval and military exercises.

SL is docking Sub from the time of Weak Man mohan. Even Maldive was not cooperating. SL has fallen in line a lot after Premdasa was outs by RAW. Current regime is much more friendly.
I expect that from weak Man Mohan singh but i still want to see the source of Chinese Submarine docked in Sri lanka during MM UPA regime.

==================================

Meanwhile this happened after the empty "warning" of Doval. Docking of Chinese sub not once but twice lol

Sri Lanka allowed the docking despite NSA Ajit Doval’s warning to Lankan defence secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa

https://www.infowars.com/india-enraged-by-chinas-submarines-in-sri-lanka/

I have always appreciated Indira and that was an exception in congress regime. However Indiara made many mistakes and even after winning 1971, she could not take back POK. That was a flip side.

Agree 100 %

When did the played the football with Indian army soldier's head?
Actually it's two beheadings in quick succession. There is video popular on Paki pages where they claim they are playing football with the head of Indian soldier. I am not sure if the video is from 2016 or 2013

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...an-troops-after-surgical-strikes-1542254.html

Why did congress could not do any surgical strike?
Cut the crap dude

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indian-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-in-2011/1/783534.html

You are talking as if congress did it and modi stopped it. Today modi has literally made porkies cry. None of Islamic nation favors Porkistan as a nation. They are being kicked out of every corner of world including Islamic countries. ISI was behind so many incidents for so many years. Modi has a guts to exploit this. You want Pakistan to be declared terrorist state than why congress could not do that even after TAj attack. Infact they resumed talk. Modi has stopped talk and started a much more effective water diplomacy which congress could not even think of.
No i hate congress for not doing it. Where did i said that Congress declared Pak a terror state. I take a shit on both Congress and BJP Aman ka tamasha both are same to me.

Last edited:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just to be sure, are you supporter of the Congress (and by extension, their ideology) ? If not, then which political party do you support or are you apolitical ?
He isn't political guy. Used to support BJP in the beginning when it came to power I think or atleast had expectations that they would do something different.

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
@HeinzGud wether you or the republic of nepal do not like it India will dominate your countries till the time that this planet exist it is a fact
Have you looked in to how indianized your cluture is here is a small example
According to the chronicle Mahavamsa, written in Pali, Prince Vijaya and his entourage merged with two exotic tribes of ancient India present in Lanka, the Yakkha and Naga peoples. In the following centuries, there was substantial immigration from Eastern India (Kalinga, Magadha)[9] which led to an admixture of features of Eastern Prakrits The Sinhalese alphabet, which is one of the Brahmic scripts, a descendant of the ancient Indian Brahmi script closely related to the South Indian Kadamba alphabet.
As for lanka not being part of india

Let me take you on a small journy

from Great king Ravana
According to the Mahavamsa, the Sinhalese are descended from the exiled Prince Vijaya and his party of seven hundred followers who arrived on the island in 543 BCE. Vijaya and his followers were said to have arrived in Sri Lanka after being exiled from the city of Sinhapura in West Bengal, East India. The modern Sinhalese people as said in the Mahavamsa were found to be most closely related to the people of North-East India (Bengal).[57][58] It is thought throughout Sri Lanka's history, since the founding of the Sinhalese in the 5th century BC that an influx of Indians from North India came to the island. This is further supported from the Sinhalese language being part of the Indo-Aryan language group. Sinhalese derives from the Maharashtri Prakrit, along with Marathi, Konkani and Dhivehi

The ties of histroy and cluture can be masked by modern comercial ties but not erased
Always remember my dear friend that the fruit never falls far from the tree

HeinzGud

Country flag
Bro, let him be. He will say Sinhalese ruled Britain for many centuries just out of jealousy. Presenting facts to him isn't really worth your time.

@HeinzGud if you want to know the real colonial history stop reading propaganda and read stuff like Dutch and British Colonial Intervention in Sri Lanka, 1780-1815: Expansion by Alicia Schrikker

It has citations and references of ACTUAL colonial british and French documents and also takes proof from letters and documents that are available right now in the British Royal archives. I know you are just vomiting out nonsense out of spite and refusing to acknowledge facts. that is why you will stay at the level you are. keep at it. You will end up like your best friend Pakistan and their best buddy North Korea. All of you can form the Champion of human rights team. good for you .... I have seen your IQ and KQ level. any further argument with you would be a shameful waste of time ...
WTF did I say wrong about Sri Lankan history?

HeinzGud

Country flag
@HeinzGud wether you or the republic of nepal do not like it India will dominate your countries till the time that this planet exist it is a fact

from Great king Ravana
According to the Mahavamsa, the Sinhalese are descended from the exiled Prince Vijaya and his party of seven hundred followers who arrived on the island in 543 BCE. Vijaya and his followers were said to have arrived in Sri Lanka after being exiled from the city of Sinhapura in West Bengal, East India. The modern Sinhalese people as said in the Mahavamsa were found to be most closely related to the people of North-East India (Bengal).[57][58] It is thought throughout Sri Lanka's history, since the founding of the Sinhalese in the 5th century BC that an influx of Indians from North India came to the island. This is further supported from the Sinhalese language being part of the Indo-Aryan language group. Sinhalese derives from the Maharashtri Prakrit, along with Marathi, Konkani and Dhivehi

The ties of histroy and cluture can be masked by modern comercial ties but not erased
First off, Mahavansa is not accurately tell us about the story of how Sinhalese originated in the island. Second is that Mahavansa talks about arrival of Vijaya and his clan. They aren't Sinhalese when they arrived to the island. They were just Indian adventurous.

However, obviously the people of the island has come from the Indian mainland. But, it's not reason to say that Sri Lanka was part of India once.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@Krusty : Had several discussions with this guy. No point, facts don't mean anything to him. :lol:
What kind of facts have you brought up my friend? All the time what you people are doing is deny any source I brought up in here. Just like the guy who denied "Chulawamsa" can't be taken as accurate when I showed him the sources for Sinhalese army invading Madurai in 12th century.

You bring any fact. I would love to rebut them.

HeinzGud

Country flag

from Great king Ravana

First off, Mahavansa is not accurately tell us about the story of how Sinhalese originated in the island. Second is that Mahavansa talks about arrival of Vijaya and his clan. They aren't Sinhalese when they arrived to the island. They were just Indian adventurous.

However, obviously the people of the island has come from the Indian mainland. But, it's not reason to say that Sri Lanka was part of India once.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles