Don't carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad

JBH22

Great to label the west as morally decadent using the technology of this very West.

Please enlighten us on your so called contribution to improve the lives of human beings.

Alpha1

Great to label the west as morally decadent using the technology of this very West.

Please enlighten us on your so called contribution to improve the lives of human beings.
If you have any knowlege of history you will admit the contribution of Muslim Scientists!
E.g. Sulphuric Acid
which is the indicator of a countries Industrial development ,
fyi Jabir bin hayan made Sulphuric Acid

JBH22

If you have any knowlege of history you will admit the contribution of Muslim Scientists!
E.g. Sulphuric Acid
talk about present why you always focus on past.

What's is the contribution today?

the very west you are treating as decadent has given you net etc.

Alpha1

It is good that religion is paramount for slaving the soul.

But does it cure the hunger pangs?
Islam does, As it is not just a collection of Hymn and prayers! IT is a complete Code of Life.
If so, why are there the fakirs with there begging bowl in the name of Allah?
Surely, religion per se, should have filled the stomachs, right?
:lol: Fyi.IT is wrong in Islam to beg, It is cumpulsory for a muslim to Earn his bread
Why is Pakistan bankrupt?
Nothing functions, not even the Railways?
And yet they claim to be very religious!
Pakistan is a name sake Religious country! UnIslamic practices are prevalent here!
The problem is the distance from Religion.

As far as the disgust towards Mohajirs try you domestic forum Pakdef and you will get to know how much they love the Mohajirs.
Why ask me?
I still cant understand the Reason behind this hatred, As i Said that they have settled themselves in Pakistan in 65years. They Are NOT 'MOHAJIR' anymore.

Himanshu Pandey

Thanks for pointing out your obsession for me! :lol:
no its not obsession... its just you ran away from your own threads after I countered your on that forum and now here you are doing the same BS... you know I like this.. people who lives in delusion always best friends of their enemy

Himanshu Pandey

E.g. Sulphuric Acid
WoW now after 0, algebra and so many other things.. Muslim scholars had created chemicals too... amazing.. by the way how is it related with Industrial development.
(apart from a lot of demand of it to throw on the faces of girls sulfuric acid has limited role in various industrial process.... but as you are the knowledgeable one here let us know about this)

Alpha1

no its not obsession... its just you ran away from your own threads after I countered your on that forum and now here you are doing the same BS... you know I like this.. people who lives in delusion always best friends of their enemy
Just dont post youtube and I am here for you! :lol:
i cant visit the page with the Utube clip!

Himanshu Pandey

Just dont post youtube and I am here for you! :lol:
i cant visit the page with the Utube clip!

there is no reason for youtube... just google the history of world and even wikipidia which none took seriously will be eyeopener for you... and if you go for more serious work that will be a brain opener for you

Alpha1

WoW now after 0, algebra and so many other things.. Muslim scholars had created chemicals too... amazing.. by the way how is it related with Industrial development.
(apart from a lot of demand of it to throw on the faces of girls sulfuric acid has limited role in various industrial process.... but as you are the knowledgeable one here let us know about this)

@Dovah
Uses of Sulfuric Acid
A country's production of sulfuric acid is generally a good indicator into their industrial strength and their industrial output as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
A typical Paki will not understand sarcasm. He needs to be told explicitly that these numerals are called "Hindu-Arabic numbers" because they were made in India and transported to Europe by Arab traders.

This fellow gives the example of one Sulphuric acid and calls it the "indicator of a country's industrial development". Maybe Pakis should just make gigantic quantities of Sulphuric acid and call themselves industrialized. So simple for them. :lol:

Anyway there is a lot of demand for acid there, to throw on girls' faces, as you said.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Dovah
Uses of Sulfuric Acid
A country's production of sulfuric acid is generally a good indicator into their industrial strength and their industrial output as a whole.
When you read a book, read it completely. Sulphuric Acid "consumption" is a parameter of industrial measurement. Plus, Vitriol had been in use by the Sumerian before and was not an exclusive/radical invention.

Himanshu Pandey

@Dovah
Uses of Sulfuric Acid
change just sulfuric acid to any other acid and the places it got used and that very article will be good for putting now this acid as a growth indicator... that was a generalist post not some good scientific or economic research paper... If I go by your logic even if people are just clothing/eating and living then these parameters too can be taken as the indicator of industrial growth.

Himanshu Pandey

A typical Paki will not understand sarcasm. He needs to be told explicitly that these numerals are called "Hindu-Arabic numbers" because they were made in India and transported to Europe by Arab traders.

This fellow gives the example of one Sulphuric acid and calls it the "indicator of a country's industrial development". Maybe Pakis should just make gigantic quantities of Sulphuric acid and call themselves industrialized. So simple for them. :lol:

Anyway there is a lot of demand for acid there, to throw on girls' faces, as you said.
the problem with a typical paki is.. they will post their BS and when you counter them they will run away

Alpha1

Jabir-bin-hayan is considered the father of chemistry!
(H2SO4) is credited to him.
@Dovah what about nitric acid?? :lol:

Alpha1

change just sulfuric acid to any other acid and the places it got used and that very article will be good for putting now this acid as a growth indicator... that was a generalist post not some good scientific or economic research paper... If I go by your logic even if people are just clothing/eating and living then these parameters too can be taken as the indicator of industrial growth.
Look up any 10th standard chemistry book,
Sulphuric Acid is an idicator of Industrial growth. Its a fact!
You are so blinded by Islamophobia, you are denying the importance of Sulphuric Acid

Global Defence

New threads

Articles